/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13884685/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*casts The Blackest Night on you*

Awena is pure.

Hello Lhei "I'm an anal virginnnnnn" Anula

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

Thanks

The power of bustling rp community on relaxteus - 4 people visible on screen in quicksand, one of them being the weirdo shill himself

I'd let Yysara sell me a new life insurance plan

so you call yourself the weirdo shill?

Kits kats kuts neigh

Anybody Aether/Balmung wanna do anything? I've got O2/O3 normals to run I guess and i'll tank it, or experts, whichever. Or just chat.

Private party up, pass 1113

>about to wipe to Susano (Hard) because SIMON SAYS IS HARD
>oh good, we have a WHM up for LB3
>BLM uses it
The only player so far bad enough for me to blacklist

I have enough defensive cooldowns. Thank you, though!

zzzzzz...

I'm!
Not doing it for you anyway, it's just free Blood!

My friend just started leveling BLM again starting from 60 and he's bitching about the lack of a visual notification for when you have Enochian up. My argument is that Enochian is a set-it-and-forget-it type of deal, you'll never have to be reminded of it because you only pop it once, UI/AF should never die after that, and adding some sort of reminder to the UI bar is just adding more unnecessary visual clutter.
Is he right or am I right?

Friendly reminder to people starting new threads and/or linking new threads in the previous thread: please make sure to paste it three times, each time in a new line.

Example:
That way, it is much more obvious that your post links the new general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The only pairings cuter than female middies and catboys are female middies and female aura!

Is there a WAR saber?

You are right.

Female elezen and male miqo'te, debate me

Thanks mister drunken moogle

If you had Veeky Forums x this wouldn't be a problem for you.

Is there a delay between a Benefic cast and the actual heal for you guys?

I find that going Benefic 2 > immediate Essential Dignity gives me an ED heal as if the target was still at the original hp level prior to the Benefic

Might be just my latency perhaps?

fuck off
I want BIG STRONG SCALY XAELA MEN! get your shitty girly scaleless body away from me, fucking scalehopper

This meme....this fucking meme....this motherfucking meme....stop just stop fucking stop.....I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC SHITTY UNFUNNY LE REDDIT MEME ALREADY, YOU THINK YOU ARE CUTE? YOU THINK YOU WILL BECOME SOMEHOW AN ACTUAL MEME? YOU THINK YOU WILL ATTRACT THE FUCCBOIS C@ IN THIS THREAD? YOU ARE RUINING MY MOST FAVORITE OF ALL THREAD WITH THIS TRY HARD ADORABLE SHIT THING!!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD ALREADY FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tall lalaboy and short catboy is pretty cute.

friendly reminder to take your summoner friend to pugs because you might be the only thing keeping them from quitting the game

no, but theres a WAR berserker

Good pairing.

/pat

I'm sorry

They have 14 other jobs to play

Imagine feeling threatened by neo ebins

r u angery

shut up

Looking for a clingy friend who will play video games with me. I will pay you 1million Gil a week just to play with me and be with me.

Moni is pure.

lmao is that Guffers?

You did well darkness. You convert another to insanity

strawpoll.me/13884685/

no one is pure here

Needs 3rd option: people who care at all about these people.

I wish there were more things to do ingame

>60 million gil
>12 hours a day poopsocking
>nothing to show for it

Aphy is pure

true, i just think one day it might possibly get to them that all they do is cry for attention on an online forum

Sugi is pure tho

Looking for EB on Excal

>all the cute characters are on balmung
>still locked tighter than fort Knox
Why

Spending money for the sake of spending money is all you're doing and it's stupid as fuck. No "being a college student" isn't an excuse when I can work a full-time job and still have 47m earned by my own hand
And no, it doesn't cost that much gil to level crafters to 50

imagine spending massive amounts of money for a tutor and spending months studying for a test only to fail it with a 20%

one person tried. the other doesnt care at all

Literally who?

Why don't I ever get any headpats?

Anyone wanna eb on balmung?

You're so short no one even notices you

You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning.

You look dead inside and out desu.

PST

I'll pass on ebing a cuck that's not even subbed to the game.

Trying to find a static on o3s prog is honestly no better than just pugging it at this point. I'm getting so tired of joining groups who have supposedly seen enrage and cleared but keep wiping at fucking briar anyway.
At least with pugs I don't have to fuck over my sleep schedule just to spend two hours watching the healer i'm tethered to run off right next to me and kill us both.

calm down meria

do your posts just get auto deleted now? are you instab& too every time you post?

>Try to teach people O3S
>Yeah we've been up to reapers, no prob
>They all fucking die on Place Dark Token in the cave
>Tell them to just follow you
>They STILL don't

lol

>PDT in the save comes
>look for the right spot and go there
>some idiot in the discord chat shouts the wrong location
>everybody rushes over there and gets instagibbed

>tfw no drops ever so goodbye books

SAD!

just pug it mayn. I have like 70 hours logged in o3s from group to group with how shit people are. I've seen many a 1% wipe just to fail phase 1 mechanics but eventually got there. There's upsides to statics like having a schedule, loot list, etc. I'd like to have one but I can't really commit. Just pug it and hope for the best. It's just a really long fight and you feel like you go backwards when you do finally make good progress because people start tunneling.

Any charitable soul on Excalibur willing to make me a HQ Perfect Pounce. Its the last piece i need and I've run out of gil acquiring all the other parts to finish my Zodiac.

Mods and janitors can still see deleted posts, retard.

Sure, anywhere you want to meet? I'll craft one for you in a sec

Y would u do dis 2 me?

You can only delete like 2 posts per hour, you are totally using a vpn right now.

Adabelle Daurathande, you fucking suck. You two DPS's also sucked, but not like Adabelle FUCKING Daurathande.

He's phone posting, the range ban was lifted for some reason.

How do I become an ebin?

Names Gamma Gemini ill be where you see me in the Pic (Gridania Market Board)

Thank you kindly

Ya but u see, my posts only get (You)s for the first couple minutes after I post them, but probably get reported for much longer after that. If I delet my posts early, I get less reports and same (You)s. Is gud!!!

why the HECK is this hairstyle still not available for non-lizards?

You don't join my helper parties

O. Wao. I didn't know dis. So that's why I get "something went wrong" sometimes. I go limit my posts to two per hour then. Thx 4 knowledge user. Hav (ayou)

It's to lessen the sting of making them moeblobs instead of demon chicks.

Because only lizards deserve it. I feel like it would look odd on anything but au ra and midlander.

>Yysara STILL trying to get that Raen to erp with them

it would look amazing on elezen women

Anybody on aether for some potd speed runs? 20 min runs with randoms make me wanna cry

post qt spuds

runs are never 20 minutes. i run potd all the time with randoms and they are never more than 10

I'll run your palace for 20 mins.

what is this about

>20 mins
Do I get to erp you afterwards?

cuz hime's are for me-me's.

mebe

We here in the Mateus clique where you're totally not invited are discussing the smell and texture of lizard eggs, amirite or amirite impregnation is the patrician fetish Y/N

I'll run with ya in about an hour user, I'm a bit busy atm.

this desu

Futaka...

Remember, you need to be here for a certain amount of time before you can post for attention.

You don't know true despair.

You better stop posting then.