What are some heretical views you hold

What are some heretical views you hold
Veeky Forums. I personally belive that zoroaster and zalmoxis ( the god of the Dacians, it is said he lived amongst ten and ascended) were also sent by god on this earth to spread his message like jesus was.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I believe there is no longer a true sect of Christianity and that the one true church died shortly after Jesus did.

Despite the fact that Nestorius and the Nestorian Church didn't actually believe in what is called Nestorianism, I think I do. Mixed with the idea that Satan, as "The God of This World," is actually the Demiurge.

I believe the jesuits got it right in the South American missions and were unjustly expelled

Bahai

Gnostic

Jesuit

Nihilist...Christian?

>mfw all the heretics in this thread

>bahai
Nah, that religion puts mohamed on an equal footing with Jesus. I believe mohamed was the messanger of the devil. My faith would be closest to orthodoxy in practice, In fact i still say I'm orthodox. Also
>complains about heresy in a thread for heretics

I don't know if it qualifies as heretical, but I believe that the inclusion of the Tao as a universal principle explains some weird shit in religions.

I believe Socrates didn't exist but was invented by Plato as a literary resource

>messenger of the devil
2 Butthurt

Passive antinatalism/efilism.

>heretical views

You mean 'views that trigger ChristJWs'

>Butthurt
Not at all, he just dosen't fall in the pattern in which the other fall, and from a Christian point of view Mohammed cimmited many sins.

>Committed many sins
From your point of you maybe, he was a conqueror. Better than your hippie cancer.

>implying attacking two empires on their deathbead is that great of a feat.

God is just hope that people cling to just for the sake of having something bigger to cling onto.

I personnaly believe that our god and saviour Mauzer will rise from his grave to once again lead serbian panther divisions to victory and unite Yugoslavia once more, such is the will of god.

I don't think any religion on the planet is true.

That's pretty heretical.

Reminder the Romanian Orthodox Church unironically believes Zalmoxis was divinely inspired.

Feels good.

Old testament god is the devil and new testament god is the real
Am i a fucking cathar or something similar?

More like some kind of gnostic, I think.

But gnostics are more like Yahweh =/= Demiurge, with the New Testament God being the Demiurge.

He didnt even attack them you retard. All he had done is uniting the arab peninsula

Alternatively, you could be like the Baha'i and think that ALL religions on earth are true

>he was planning to invade the byzantines
K
Don't even understand why people are so truggered by the fact that i don't believe their speshul snowflake donut steel prophet is not holy.

> I believe mohamed was the messanger of the devil.
Muhammed was no more a messenger of the devil than anyone else. Why would you choose be so ignorant of another religion, never mind being ignorant about any type of historical context related to it and Bible thumping that it's "of the devil"
>from a Christian point of view Mohammed cimmited many sins.
And so have many Christians

You are just ignorant m8. And where did he plan to invade the ERE?

Yes alot of Christians sinned. A representative of the church is different from a christian
>you are just ignorant
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab–Byzantine_wars
>first Byzantine-Arab battles were started by him
Ok