HOW DO YOU FUCKING REVERSE WITHOUT SLIPPING THE FUCKING CLUTCH WHY IS THE REVERSE GEAR SO FUCKING DAMN SMALL THERE'S...

HOW DO YOU FUCKING REVERSE WITHOUT SLIPPING THE FUCKING CLUTCH WHY IS THE REVERSE GEAR SO FUCKING DAMN SMALL THERE'S LITERALLY NO FUCKING REASON TO NEED TO GO THAT FUCKING FAST BACKWARDS FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: nigger.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Practice

It's basically first gear but in reverse, and even though I drive a 1.8L shitbox I have no problems slowly letting the clutch slip, then fully letting it engage and backing out.

Hey.

Just...

Slip the clutch.

seriously why did they allow you to go so fast in reverse... when would you ever need to besides in movies?

The gear isn't fast, it just responds to the throttle very fast. You give it way less gas than you would for first.

no

That merc 9 speed gearbox has 2 reverse gears, so yeah. It could have been a 7 speed gearbox though, I'm doubting myself now

You have to slip in reverse...

Why do you think you have a clutch?

> not revving to 6k and dumping it in reverse
Guess you're not a Chad

If you wanna drive slow in reverse, just float the clutch in and out as needed.

Why don't you say the same thing about going forward?
If you have ever driven a car with really short gears, like a geared jeep in low you'd know damn well why reverse is geared like first is.

The 9G and 7G tronic are 9/7 gears in forward. They're both 2 gears reverse, which is not included in that count.

>dumping a non syncro gear
t.autotard

Learn to drive?

Every car i've ever owned, reverse has the lowest ratio of all the gears...

Attached: 1274987865776.png (750x730, 106K)

>ywn have enough torks to start moving in 4th gear

why even live

i have an electric conversion miata. You think you have torque? Try having 1000ft/lbs at 15 rpm.

It's time to post proofs

jesus fucking christ it took me forever to get the picture taken, synced, edited, saved and uploaded.

Let me know if you have any questions about the future of motoring and performance.

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

Attached: anon sucks a fat one.jpg (347x463, 102K)

>whites user sucks a fat one
>doesn't write timestamp
Hmm....

Fucking this.

Only way to drive really slowly.

Clutch isn't going to explode or catch fire or wear out instantly if you do a bit of reversing/creeping.

>inb4 I'm too poorfag to replace the clutch

If you can't afford to replace wear items, you can't afford to own a car.