Working on a chrome delete, should i continue or just leave the chrome. Personally I hate chrome

Working on a chrome delete, should i continue or just leave the chrome. Personally I hate chrome.

Attached: IMG_20180324_223329.jpg (1564x1564, 912K)

Looks like a damn unibrow, bro.

give the tail lights a black tint also. pic is a good example of a chrome delete

Attached: img_20151022_143203_262df08b9ceb14542db90a480c3397225a05f868.jpg (1297x973, 182K)

those wheels are awful

I hate chrome too, but that looks worse imo. you cant undo chrome when it blends into the taillights like that.

Look how to take it off, it'll be easy. Watch a youtube tutorial of how to paint it. Buy the supplies for like 30 and paint it. Or, take the piece to a body shop and they'll do it for less than 100. I was quoted 60, but I know the owner of the shop.

I mean paint it the same color as your car, not black*

Fake chrome is gay but op is gayer

This car is fucking sexy but I agree the vossens look gaudy

I don't get the appeal of taking stock chrome bits and making them all matte black, it looks fucking awful and makes it look like your car is on it's fifth owner and it's fifth spray can paint job.
Especially when you do it to the badges, why do people do this to new hondas?

Attached: miku taiko.jpg (464x348, 36K)

>I blacked out my taillights so they work less

The black looks like shit.

If you hate chrome, take the trim piece off and rough it up with a scotch-brite pad until it looks like brushed metal... only scour in one direction. Keep an eye on it though, that fake plastic chrome is probably pretty thin.

Are you a hispanic? Hispanics are the only people who fuck with accords and hondas.

it's a fuckin accord, just leave it alone

>why do people do this to new hondas?
Hondas are cheap and attract people with shitty taste and cheap-ass mods. See plasti-dip.

It's not chrome

pretty much applies to anything
/thread

Attached: brt.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Why would you ruin the car OP?
9th gen Accord is the most handsome generation.

>I let other people tailgate me enough to be worried about this

I like how you had to include that because op might just be that retarded

I don't blame him, chrome should have been left in the 90s, even good chrome looks cheap and tacky

OP here, i'm not sure if you assh/o/les are familiar with how much chrome is on the accord

Attached: 20180325_093245.jpg (2890x1023, 1.43M)

Attached: 20180325_093350.jpg (2320x1740, 1.84M)

I have one. looks pretty good in white or black.

that stupid glossy black shit on the gearbox irks me more. scratches and shows so easily

>New Jersey license plate

You ought to kill yourself

Chrome delete is good on white, black, or brightly colored cars. It doesn't work on your gold/champagne grandpa-tier grocery getter. Gold or silver cars and chrome actually go well together because the chrome blends in more. You're just making it look like you're a stupid teenager who spends his part time job money on autozone mods.

>should i continue or just leave the chrome
Your car's body color works well with chrome. Changing the trim from chrome to matte black looks bad in my opinion. Black trim doesn't work for your honda in that location and sticks out like a sore thumb. It also makes your car look like it is missing some trim due the visual depth perception difference.

If you sell the car, the trim will have to be replaced, so now you have to store that trim somewhere too. Otherwise, your car's value will be lower due to the inspection report saying "Car missing trim".

Keep it stock faggot. You're not unique.