>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Defensive meta changes when?

by playing dominion

>Attack in Dominion
>Not going AFK with a bot that randomly changes guards at the highest possible rate

>be stupid enough to press a light attack while playing a hero that doesn't have 500ms lights in every direction
>get parried, gb'd, and wallfucked
no thanks

>500ms attacks

Get a load of this baby. Where I play, 500ms attacks are pure parry bait unless you have lucky lag on your side. Your only option is to use 400ms attacks. Even those barely work now, since a lot of people can parry PK's zone here.

>For Honor in a nutshell

How about some potroasted mains/classes/operators/heroes/champions/toons/player characters/weapons to start the thread off

>his connection is just a little worse
>literal instant lights
Will this game be playable at some point or am I doomed to love a broken game forever?

I'll give the devs something they knew they needed to add more shit to the old heroes to balance the game

Still got the same look I had in Season 1, just some minor changes. Feels good to find something you like so much that you never wanna change it.

r8

do u think the darknes... ionside of u....... is as deep as the darknes..... inside of me?? psh...... kid.... ur in for a world of pain.....

*teleprots behind u*
*pokes u with trident*
nothin personnel, kid

*parrees trident*
*does 80 damage combo*
ur nothing more than another victim... kid.....

unf
is this how i die...

>I could beat all of them 4v1 but he used a catapult for a free win
Fuck bombs

>shinobi on my team
Thanks for falling over in a stiff breeze

>Rep 20 PK on my team
>Goes 0-7

How?

>I could beat all of them 4v1 with feats and gear but he used a feat to kill me
Fuck feats

Shinobi is actually pretty good at harrassing from a distance. He can also hold his own in 1v1 if you're skilled enough. I've saved my teammates from fatal parries or Eagles Talons with ranged heavies while engaged in a fight myself.

But he can't survive ganks for very long unless he has his tier 4 Yama Uba feat. The only option is to supersprint away

Anyone got any advice on how to cheese my way through a tournament? Keep in mind I play on OCE so all of my opponents are Rep 100+ autists who can parry Peacekeeper zones on reaction and deflect Orochi flickers.

Glad zone and unlock cheese

>Try doing this
>Everyone just dodge attacks my zone or spams Orochi/PK zones that come out at 300ms

Doesn't work, any other advice?

So what the fuck do I do against a shugoki? Nothing? Like every other fight in the fucking game? They've known about this turtleting since the beginning why the fuck haven't there been changes? Why are we so fine with shitty fucking product we've been given?

what the fuck do I do against a glad that just sidedodge bashes everything I do? i can't dodge and gb him, can i?

No, just bombs.

>Side doge bash
>Working

Whenever I use it, the enemy's attack tracks me 100%.

>Have a global 70% winrate in regular duels
>Get placed in the lowest tier of Bronze in Tournaments

Time to bully newbies and get me some ornaments.

>check some dude streaming FH with ps4
>he's rep 40 orochi
>his enemy, rep 40 kensei, literally just spams lights, not unlike pk, and there's just nothing the dude can do to stop it
So this.... is the power.... of 30 fps, huh...

is there seriously no way to get a specific ornament? i just want the warden one

i just wish warden had more than one viable attack direction, top light is so fucking lame

Ask yourself what a Shugoki can do to you

>Get to the finals of a tournament as my rep 1 shinobi
>lose because I choke against a cent and forget how to block shit
>get a paint pattern for kensei

Well that was a pretty fun way to spend a half hour

SON OF A FUCKING BITCH, THIS IS YOUR FAULT FOR MENTIONING SHINOBI, user.

I WIN MY FIRST TOURNAMENT AND I GET A GODDAMN SHINOBI HAT. NOT EVEN A NICE ONE. THANKS A LOT.

FFFFFUCK.

We are almost half way through season 3. Ronin leaks when leaker and dev user, get your shit together

You need to pressure them. If you can drop their armor it's all over for them but the crying.

Until you do that you are going to eat some headbutts. That said the headbutt has no followup it's just annoying, a hit has to land to use it and their light is insane parry bait. If they wiff a charged heavy or hit you with one while you are downed you get a free GB. The zone can be cancelled but it too is slower than cold molasses. He has a ton of HP but without super armor he actually has some of the lowest. Has some of the worst dodges, feints, and wiff recoveries in the game.

Shugoki can be annoying when they know what they are doing, but if you know enough to to trade then all they can do is sit there. One parry and they are taking the beating of the century.

There is a community group at the studio right now, well in the day time. Find out who they are, those people will have played Ronin and Huntress. If you can convince them to breach NDA that is where you will get your info.

It's worthwhile to remember that Shugoki doesn't lose his armour after a parry. If you had armour before being parried, you'll still have it if your enemy attacks you directly after. Depending on what attack they use, you might be able to GB them immediately after they've attacked you

>Everyone drops out of a tournament
>Win
>Get the ugly fucking Conq ornament

Why does this never happen to me, I sometimes get to skip a match when I'm really lucky.

True, but a most of the cast has options around that ranging from double lights to GBs. Shugoki can be safe from GBs off some parries but it isn't dependable, it happens like it happens to everyone at weird times they are just out of range.

Warden:Double light or GB
Conq: GB off a parry or block
LB: parry stun tap then follow up light, or GB, or if you parry they light just make them eat the unblockable armor or not
PK: you are faggot and just grab them and do your faggot stab you fucking faggot
Cent: a million options
Glad: GB heavy

Raider: GB
Zerker: has that secret massive damage punish because of goki armor, or just deflect then heavy
Valk: GB
Wahlard: fucker still has 700 options including super gule shield push GB
Highlander: GB and light, sucks but HL sucks so what else is new

Roach: double light or GB heavy for fat damage
Kensei: try and GB but if you were kinda far it might not land
Nobush: GB heavy
Shino: bleed hit is free on any parry and will prevent armor from coming back while he bleeds
Shugoki: GB then wallbang or if feat just ball him

If you throw something with a long recovery you'll risk eating a GB, but it's not like you don't always have an option to work around it.

>Depending on what attack they use, you might be able to GB them immediately after they've attacked you

I put that sentence in specifically because of all the things you've just listed

I just felt it warranted specifics. I know some people oddly have a lot of trouble with Shugoki despite him being so low tier he is one of the most gimmicky. People get into patterns and when they face a character that the system doesn't work on they die fast and bitch about it.

I would think at this point most people would know not the trade with Big Shuggy, but super/hyper armor still trips people up all the time.

Prepare for the edge. I thought it would be neat to do characters based on mythology.

>Raijin, Heavy/Assassin Hybrid - Furious warriors said to have been born from a bolt of lightning. The most powerful of all Samurai warriors, their explosive power allows them to cut down anybody standing in their way.

-Moves-
>Savage Strikes (Light, Light, Light)
A flurry of quick attacks.

>Savage Slash (Light, Heavy)
Transition into a powerful stepping strike.

>Surge of Power (Heavy, Heavy, Heavy)
Strong blows that greatly tire and damage anyone that would hold their guard against them.

>Aftershock (H, L)
A quick slash.

>Rampage (Dodge Forward + Guardbreak)
Raijin flies forward at breakneck speed to push the offensive.

-Moves in Rampage-
Edge of the Storm (Left or Right Heavy)
A furiously fast attack that positions Raijin behind the enemy.

>Thunderous Onslaught (Top Heavy)
Raijin strikes with killing intent in an uninterruptable overhead strike.

>Twister (Guardbreak)
Raijin uses his electric agility to roll over his opponent's back into a prime striking position. Very fast but causes you to be unbalanced if it is broken.

-Hero Specific-
>Enhanced Revenge Mode
Become imbued with the explosive strength of lightning to become much stronger for a limited time. Attacks can not be parried and are unblockable, but revenge lasts much shorter and Raijin cannot block while it is active.

>Lightning Bolt
While behind an enemy, Raijin can charge a devastating attack that will deal a massive amount of bleed damage.

>Thunderclap
Raijin can double tap any basic attack to attack with both of his swords. while this deals more damage, it leaves him far more vulnerable if he misses or is parried.

>Draugr, Vanguard - Powerful Nordic warriors that have survived many battles, even through life-threatening injuries. They are affectionately reffered to as this name as a symbol of indomitable will on the battlefield.

-Moves in Mortal Form (100HP)-
Phantom Slam (Light, Light, Heavy)
Quick attacks which transition into a long-winded smash with a mighty warhammer.

>Shambler's Fury (Heavy, Heavy, Heavy)
Strike with the endless endurance of the Gravewalkers.

>Prayer of Inhuman Strength (Back + Full Block)
Recite a hymn of battle to gain immense power. (Next heavy attack becomes unblockable)

>Prayer of Immortal Essence (Back + Guardbreak)
Kneel in humbleness and pray for the strength of the Grave. If uninterrupted, you will gain 10HP.

>Prayer Cancel (Heavy)
Abandon your prayer and bellow in anger, embracing the strike of your enemy. (Attack deals 75% less damage, Prayer cooldown +30 seconds).

-Moves in Draugr Form (50HP)-
>Fiendish Flurry (Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Attack repeatedly with powerful and quick hammer strikes.

>Enhanced Phantom Slam (Light, Heavy)
Blow away any resistance with a devastating blast.

-Hero Specific-
>One With Vengeance (No Revenge)

>Dread Gaze
Forego damage when you land a guardbreak to steal 10HP instead. (Draugr form only, can heal above health limit).

>Unstoppable Force
Blocked heavy chain enders unbalanced the enemy. All attacks do not rebound in Draugr Form.

>Power of the Grave
Consume far less stamina in Draugr form.

>Gravewalker's Curse
Destined for death, those who wish to truly be Draugrs welcome their mortal death in battle to transcend their existence. When killed, except by an execution; rise from the grave with killing intent. While inhumanly strong, Draugr is very weak and must not risk going on the defensive, or risk a permanent death.

>Minotaur, Heavy/Assassin Hybrid - A figure of significant stature trained in hand-to-hand combat. He swore an oath to Pugilism and refuses to carry a weapon, even in war.

-Moves-
>Overwhelming Pummel (Light, Light, Light)
Attack with quick jabs.

>One-Two (Light, Heavy)
Very fast two hit combo.

>Crushing Cross (Forward + Heavy)
Evade an attack from the top while delivering a potent counter punch.

>Liver Punch (Back + Heavy)
Unleash a devastating punch to stagger your opponent for a followup attack.

>Peekaboo (Full Block)
Enter a stance that makes your dodges much more compact and evasive, allowing for powerful counter-attacking potential.

>Bull Charge (Running + Guardbreak)
charge forward at fast speeds to knock your enemy to the ground, dealing slight damage and significant stamina loss.

-Moves in Peekaboo-
Flicker Jab (Duck + Light)
Throw a very quick jab to open up your enemy.

>Monstrous Hook (Duck Left or Right + Heavy)
Evade an attack and deliver a strong punch.

>Ferocious Upper (Duck Forward + Heavy)
Step forward and unleash a powerful hit to your opponent's jaw and stun them for a short time.

>Foot Stamp (Duck Forward + Guardbreak)
Step forward onto your your enemy's foot to impair their movement for a short while.

>Breather (Duck Backward)
Move back and recover some stamina.

-Moves in Clinch-
Kidney Shot (Light)
Deal minor damage and impair your opponent's movement for a short time.

>Brimstone Straight (Guardbreak Throw, Heavy)
Deliver a massive straight punch directly to the head.

>Bovine Headbutt (Guardbreak)
With the willpower of the mythical, headbutt your enemy recklessly and take damage to unbalance them.

-Character Specific-
>Steel Bracers
Allows Minotaur to block while in Peekaboo. Can "parry" while in default stance.

>Parry Clinch
When Minotaur parries an attack, he ducks into a clinch.

>Hoof Stamp
Stomp on unbalanced enemies, dealing significant damage.

>Clinch
Unique fast guardbreak.

>Heavy/Assassin

Some of these would be OP as fuck, Minotaur is pretty much Glad tho and Draugr is what 420lander should have been.

So, should I buy gladiator if I want easy wins in duel tourneys? He has everything, fast lights,dodge mixups,parry bait attacks that can be feinted,unpunishable zone,good dodges . . .

He's OP as shit, but still worse than PK.

>You can no longer see the char level and equip level of others but can still see their useless total rep
What did they mean by this

You can hit CTRL to view char level.

Lock on button to see it no longer works for me

No you actually can't. The option isn't there anymore apparently.

Orochi is broken. Sorry but this is just fact.

every assassin is broken atm

>Gladiators actually think they're using skill to win
Holy shit kek

>Duel a Rep 14 Raider as my Rep 3 Gladiator
>Spam dodge punches at him but never follow them up, just spam punches
>He gets fucking FURIOS and starts playing as hard as he can with mix ups and stuff, going for max damage punishes for everything and taunting over my corpse

GLADIATOR IS THE SALT BRINGER.

>being proud of playing a broken character like a cancerous nigger
And people wonder why this game died

it's the same symptom that playing cent at his launch gave people. except gladiator is actually a good character.

>your skill
>higher than your allies
>lower than your enemies

>higher than everyone
>only time its on par is against a high rep 4 stack

>Shinobi player with an Uchiha emblem
Maybe I'm autistic but this makes me legitimately angry. I hate weebs so fucking much it burns me up inside.

It became a meme to piss people like you off, iSkys uses it too

>h-haha I was only pretending to be a weeaboo virgin gotcha h-haha

>every single match is just teams of 3-4 assassins
I legitimately hope this game dies completely. I hope Ubishit learns a lesson that so many other companies have already learned about making le epic edgy dex characters the overpowered ones.

Worked well enough on you, didn't it

Just block and parry their shit until you get revenge, or maybe stay with your team so you dont get light spammed to death.

>playing tournament
>regularly get matched against a warden in quarter-finals
>assassins-creed emblem
>black armour
>endless vortex spam
>does a stupid walk away from my dead body everytime he finishes his vortexes
>every
>time

What upsets me most is that this fucking kid qualifies for semi-finals.

Just like go PK.

Will do next time I go against him. Thanks for the tip.

How did you find her user? I don't have much luck finding light skin female slaves in my region.

Am so jellos

female gladiator's are the most annoying cunts, that stupid grunt everytime they dash. Also not picking chadiator, what a fucking homo.

This game only has 1 chad in it, and thats chadturion. Not only is he hated by all the low test beta cucks but also the prime example of an alpha male with his constant gloating,taunts and boasting.
Gaydiator slave fuckboy has nothing on him.

Nipples are gay.

You spelled lawbringer wrong user. Does centurion have a choke execute? I don't think so.

Fuck man then i guess the (((journalists))) who write articles saying that everyone is indeed a faggot once a year must be right, imagine my shock.

When do you even get to use it? Your only viable if barely move is just shoving from blocking. The only time Cuckbringers get executions is against bots.

Your heavies are so predictable and slow that I can lay down and finish eating my grapes and still parry them.

>spectate my brother
>plays his rep 6 orochi
>nearly ends up winning point c
>other roach he fights deflects his zone
>mfw
Didn't think it was possible

I have seen people do it heaps. If you don't flicker it, it's not that hard for a stationary player to react and hit space and D at the same time. It's 500ms unflickered.

>flicker
Why isn't it fixed yet?

Because that would require binding Zone Attack to a single button. The flicker issue is entirely based on the fact that Zone is TWO BUTTONS.

Shut up! you're just a boy lover full of STDs who's going to be gutted like conq and warlord soon. Maybe next time you shouldn't be such a reddit noobstomper!!

I don't think that's the problem
What stops them to press light attack and then the zone attack?or the dev said that?

They could just slow the fucking attack down and it would no longer be an issue.

Why not just regulate Zone to fucking right thumb stick for console. It's one click and the zone goes out. The slower ones are easy enough to press the feint button after it's activation window.

And then it would be worthless

Good
Zone attacks are for when you are being surrounded or for clearing soldiers out, not to continuously abuse them in a 1v1 situation :)

>when surrounded by the enemy
>press light and heavy for a zone attack
>if surrounded by enemy players, zone and block and call for back up!
:) those videos really are nostalgic

Even the level 3 orochi bot does it now.

why does this conq look fat

Depression eating. Being the brunt of memes and a boring class to play outside of a 4v, does things to a man...

>get surrounded
>use zone
>so slow one of the four guys gangbanging you parries it
>they all proceed to fuck you harder
>start screaming from all the rectal bleeding
>get executed with some drawn out choking/nothin personnel animation
>forced to listen to cent's UHHUHHUH utterances as they all start emote spamming over your corpse as your point is captured

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE SOLDIER GUYS INTERRUPTING MY BLOCKS REEEE

>tfw grunt gets the killing blow
I feel like there should be a game node where that grunt becomes mvp and instantly holds point b for his side until killed

H-HE'S FAST

NANI?!?