/dg/ Destiny General KANGZ edition

>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOC

They're ignoring everything they haven't figured out until they figure it out

Please add me for this game on Xbox

GT: Crusading Dude

>tongue of quria
>beloved of quria
Uh, lads?

Got my Titan to lvl 11 yesterday. Realised they've been nerfed af so I swapped over to my Warlock

Waste of 7 hours :c

>titans
>nerfed
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Laugh at how wrong this guy is.

Dead General
Dead Game
Dead Orbit isn't in the god damn game Guardian

Well do ya want everything from D1 to be ported over, or would you like a new game, user

Friendly reminder that the PC version will be the definitive version of Destiny and the consoles will get left in the dust as anyone who matters in the gaming world flocks to PC for, just to name a few features:

>Amazing graphics, of course at 60fps or even much higher if you have a monster rig, this will translate to much smoother gameplay and thus more competitive and entertaining Crucible matches
>Keyboard and Mouse will offer unparalleled accuracy that you simply cannot get with a controller. I would imagine the game will have to be balanced separately on PC because on hit effects and other weapon traits that are reliant on accuracy will be much easier to stack with kb+m
>Raids will be conducted by seasoned MMO vets on PC, meaning that literally every raid after the first one will be completed first in the world on PC. The fact that the PC version doesn't come out until after the first raid means console gamers will get a head start on fumbling their incompetent way through the raid and complete it first probably as a pity from Bungie.

PS4/XB1 are alright to get a head start on learning the best ways to build your character and find where the best loot is, but other than that, don't waste your time, Destiny is coming to PC and the experience is going to blow console players the fuck out of the water. I wouldn't be surprised if Destiny 3 is lead on PC and just ported/downgraded to console.

pcucks are so fucking toxic

Nigga its 5 in the morning. Go to sleep.

>toxic

Back to Tumblr/Reddit/Polygon/Kotaku with you.

Welcome to the real world, pussy.

What?Being a better than you cuck on the internet is cool now?

Why does the giant vandal have so much health?

The Reaver or the strike boss?

yea

Not sure about you guys but so far this game is a 10/10. I'm actually really enjoying it

2 things make it not a 10
>Single use shaders
>no accessability to see vendor rep unless your next to them
Thus 8.8/10

Anyone else's legendaries just start decrypting up to 267?

When do I get muh sparrow

Finish the story missions or if your level 20 already you can get one from a bright engram

Did anyone see the the leviathan in the opening cinematic

Wakey wakey you neet fucks

I need some destiny content to read through while at work

>price of destiny on gmg going down as the game gets closer to release

g-guys?

You aren't ever in open parties you cunt.

I'd rather have them over soniggers.

Anyone want to run second character through the campaign in 2 hours?

>do quest where ghost gets failsafe capture by Vex
>free her and her happy side says she remembers all those who wronged her

Baby plz not like this, zaddy sorry

>ghost bullying my wife
STOP IT >:c

HELKP ME IM STUCK AT POWER LEVEL 270

Is D2 worth it.
I liked D1 with friends and thought it got really good with TTK

Never played Rise of Iron

Are you able to respec skill points later? I don't want to waste points in a subclass I don't like, or does it not matter at 20?

Yeah you and everyone else.

Doesn't matter. Do adventures and you'll have enough skill points.
The fact you retards think that bungie would force people to make a choice is ridiculous.

I didn't know you got skill points from there, good stuff.

Played most of D1 as a Titan or Warlock, is Hunter good fun in this? Thinking of making one.

yeah buddy totally, all the normies have the knowledge and interest in building a PC

every class is a lot of fun, captain america titan gives him the speed he needed, arcstrider is a bit lame but gunslinger/nightstalker are great on the huntard and warlocks new novabomb is amazing, while the stormtrance is as op as usual

if you liked TTK, you'll love D2

I love nightstalker since you get improved radar as a perk, which means you can see all chests and resources. you also sprint and crouch faster, so imo its the best patrol class in the game.

Rate my OC meme.

I'll probably pick it up when I get paid then.

My friend wants me to join him on Xbone but I also want it on PC

Arcstrider is fun and great at clearing mobs and majors, but it definitely doesn't have boss utility

Whats this about the first expansion being leaked on the xbone store?

Why move over here so early?

Which warlock subclass would you say is best?
I'm digging firesword desu. Jumping up and launching fire strikes down on groups of enemies makes me feel like a dragon decimating villages

>tfw that was my reply to the original image

STOLE MY LAFFS

>yfw I stole the meme and molded it myself

:^)

What makes the Voidwalker so good?

you can't refute this.

Friendly reminder this is siegeh and he is the most unironically annoying piece of shit in this general somehow.

games aren't real life

Normally people don't come back from death but oh would you look at the destiny universe.

You also don't respawn if you get shot in real life.

Dumbass, equating games to life is pure autism.

It's also a virtual item so there's no real reason for it to be consumable?

>quality of life features don't make sense to me, life is filled with unnecessary, annoying shit and so should my video games

holy shit that damage control

Anyone doing nightfall on PSN?

24 Octobre 2017 24 Octobre 2017 24 Octobre 2017 24 Octobre 2017
This is too long

>3 days
>still no ost torrent

How lazy are you fucking people.

I hope that future updates add new nodes to each of the classes, honestly.

I don't get my gun back if I turn it into shards in real life, either

Supers and heavy weapons should be disabled in competitive crucible
Discuss

i'm hacking the desetiny 2 bluray rite now

Who else /doesn'tcareaboutshaders/ here?

Keep hoping. There aren't more nodes because Bungie is trying to market Destiny 2 as some serious competitive shooter/esport. So too many variables would make that unlikely, hence static perks on guns, 4v4 and lack of perk trees. (not that it's likely to begin with, but you get my point)

>equip sword
>need ammo to use sword
umm wtf is this shit why had nobody mentioned this retarded mechanic
i thought you spergs would have mentioned this

>if my car blows up/I trade it in for a new one i don't get my old car back
*freely summons another sparrow*
???
why is this man child so stupid?

there should be a "limited light"(not light level) mode
most skills disabled, something along those lines

i want newfags to leave desu lads

Is there an easier way to grind crucible rep, or am I stuck with this 1 token per 10 minutes bullshit?

that'd be boring as shit. gb2dust2

Yes, make the more annoying version of shotguns freely available for everyone all the time.

newfags are the only thing keeping this corpse floating
dead game btw

probably

Does anyone play in groups here? Or do I go to reddit because they have autistic communities for everything.

I wouldnt want to play with autists

With a few tweaks the system can work well but as it is its kinda shit.
I will say I like the current shader system better than the old one.

gb2darksouls we shooty up here

>being this entitled

i picked up some campaign bros launch night. post your platform and handle, see who shows up.

>better
i'd say net loss, but after a week i'm sure i'll have all the shaders i'll ever want.

So I pretty much never played any games like Destiny in my entire life (I'm into historical fps' and autistic idle games).

looking for someone to play with on XBONE my id is shanklysp thank you very much

>just hit 230 light

A-am I making it?

yes, people come here all the time just for LFG
you can also use leddit, or any of the third-party LFG websites and their corresponding apps on mobile

irrelevant until 265. all activities give upgrades until then.

No. Because you literally just have to play like 15 strikes to be 260. 230 is what you should be at like level 10.

People who use real life analogies when referring to games should be put in front of a firing squad.

>tfw I've had FOUR vigilance wings drop so far
This is getting beyond silly.

At least I look neat.

You look fat as fuck. Not neat. I'm surprised you can even glide being that obese.

Imagine being this much of a manchild

>Not wanting EXTRA THICC titans

C'mon now.

Imagine being such a shitty casual noob. Wait, you don't have to imagine, because that's what you are. A noob. Turn off your console, noob. Wait, judging by how low light you are its probably already off. Silly noob, do not speak to me.

You look a little too thicc
Lose weight and you'd be a 10/10

imagine what you said, but replace noob with manchild, and directed at you

...Baiting? Are you seriously using noob as an insult? Are we a bunch of highschoolers?

Shit, are we? post ages.

24 here

shut the fuck up noob

Not baiting. You're seriously noobs. Casual new players. You are the equivalent to a lightness guardian and I'm Ghaul. You're beneath me, noobs.

>actually using the word noob

are we back to 2005?

Is there a activity/quest I should save for later when I get lvl 20? I'm currently lvl 12 doing story quests and I heard there's a legendary milestone shit from last thread but I don't know what that is desu

This is what I've been trying to tell you noobs. It's serious up here in the 270+ light. We do dangerous stuff, man. Nightfalls. Heroic public events. Exotic Quests. What you do down there in the early 200s is shenanigans, noobishness, noob-ball. You live a sweet, little, noob-y life. Running your campaign missions and adventures. Sittin' on your biscuit. Never havin' to risk it.
Do not speak to me, casual noobs.

i was just shitposting at u dawg. i know u just playin' homie don't trip