FATE EDITION

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to Korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Memedeus is revealing a card tomorrow.

Late reply but this is what I mean when I say SV has "gameplay".

If cygames ceased all development for SV tomorrow but kept the servers running we would still have a game to play. Even if there were to be no new cards people could play games of SV for fun regardless of how stale that meta would actually become. That's because while making new cards makes cygames money it isn't tied to how the game actually functions.

If the same happened to FGO or any gacha mobage i.e. no new characters no more events, no new content ever. Those games would be instantly and completely dead. Everything you do in those games feeds back into collecting more shit and building your account up. LLSIF and Starlight stage might stay afloat because they can stand alone as rhythm games even if you strip the gachashit away but the combat in FGO isn't what any sane person would consider fun enough to play on its own merit.

/ourguy/

Forte > seiba

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

FGO is fun though, or people wouldn't play it and whale so hard.

Who?

MY WIFE

Real talk, are you going to buy the Fate leaders, anons?
Im going to buy both Seibas for sure, I need to hear Medusa and Rin before purchase though.

Justify the fate craft leader selections

Support when

Too bad no one will ever play her again

How much cash would it be for the bundle?

>EMIYA not Sword
THEY HAD ONE JOB

>you actually believe this
You underestimate how much people will put up with for hot anime tiddies.

>People were already saying neutral would be irrelevant next expac even after Hellblindi was released
>Then Cygames released this broken card
>Fanfare: Deal 1 damage to enemy leader BTW
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if Cygames doesn't nerf Alice (which they won't) Neutral is going to be as cancer as ever

At least the sleeves look nice. Also 5 burgers on we're getting wormslut emblem and sleeve as the daily login reward.

Yeah, people play SV.

If I could buy crystals, I would buy Rider. I want a sexy female leader that isn't a brat or loud chuuni.

Where is my Dorothy and Albert leaders KMR? You can't keep getting away.

By the way her other forms are...interesting. Fucking BASED LENA.

All of them instantly.

NICE ROB LEADERS SHADOWBABS
LMAO

I need the Redman.

Saber Alter, and that's it.

This card is garbage. X/1s are shit, everyone plays pings.

I'll buy Ilya as soon as it's available. It's perfect, finally a loli for Haven.

Yeah this seems silly. They haven't finished those from their own game, yet they introduce these.

>cuck king
>dragoncraft
Can't make this shit up

>fallen angel
>doesn't have evolve ability
Hmm...

>Even more burn damage for neutral is garbage.
>Especially when it will usually be played as a 3/2 at least
Are you retarded?

>they didn't make seiba sword because she would've get overshadowed by Albert so hard
KMR knows his shit

>Dragon got Ryu and then Saber
Is Rowen the true protagonist of this game?

I have never even once thought about spending money on this shitty game until I saw my waifu.

gacha games PREY on whales and people with low self control because they account for the lion's share of their profts. Rolling for character is basically gambling and releases dopamine the same way winning in slots does.

>dies to removal
Time to switch to playing no-follower Seraph Haven decks.

dont reply to neutralcancer

Redman, I don't have a decent Forest deck though.

I want fateshitters to leave this general. We were fine hyping SL until this shit happened. Fuck you KMR

Missed opportunity but maybe this means we'll be getting more cards of her.

Lancer - Sword
Medusa - Blood
Rin - Rune
Seibah - Dragon
EMIYA - Forest
Alter Gaybar - Shadow
Illya - Haven

>that pairing
>not all are Servant
Whoever did this should be shot, make space for the perfect pairing

Sword / Cu
Dragon / Arturia
Forest / Emiya
Heaven / Medusa
Shadow / Hassam
Blood / Heracles
Rune / Medea

>no best girl

I'm still buying Elizabeth but goddamn I'm mad.

So can a translator fag help me out here?
What is the twitter promotion on shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/ for? What does one "win" from signing up? It says jp only, but is there ways around that?

>C ranks thinking Eurasia will be played

ikuzo>fatebabs
whenever albert appears i will join swordcancer for sure

They didn't know who to put in dragon so they chose saber as the closest match. It could've been alter as dragon and hassan as shadow but whatever. Emiya may have a sword fetish but he has nothing to do with royalty. Cu has royal blood and is a trusted retainer of his king so it kinda fits but Gil would still be better.

Rin and whoever looks good when I watch them all. Bought some crystals now, and got the Nep deck to finish that off.

Dude, it's anniversary themed, you don't just ditch your first anniversary offering to your players for fate shekels.

>working with the enemy.
UH KMR?

>nipland only
user, I...

There's no stopping this madman

What are those little white notes next to the emblems on the bottom? They look like autographs or something. Are they an in game item?

They aren't ditching shit. There is no planned release date. They have to hire the VAs and record all that shit. It takes time.

>dude I can't believe they delayed this thing that they never gave a release date for to begin with
Huh?

She isn't from Heaven's Feel, idiot.

I still would like to know what I'm missing out on is all. I'm not a diehard fan of FSN, so I don't really care too much. The new leaders look pretty cool.

>Dragon Leader
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do we even know if Hassan is showing up in the first movie?

>tfw seibah was just ikuzo crossdressing

They didn't even know who they were going to need voice actors for and shit until after the voting had finished. Therefore it's much more likely that the Fate collab has been in the works far before the anniversary stuff.

Ah, I just assumed they were doing series wide. That's what I get for not reading.

Why is there a Dragon Saber? That makes absolutely no sense. She's Sword (Royal) through and through.

IKUZO

If they delayed it any more, we would be voting for the 2nd anniversary when the 1st batch was out.

From what I can make out, you need to follow SV official account and retweet that tweet within the period to stand a chance to get any of those signs. Oh, you must be in nipland, of course.

>Emiya not Sword

Dragon is the whale class, thats why

Oh, now that I think about it Gil barely appears in HF. I guess that's why.

>introducing Fate Collab when the new existing leaders aren't even in the game yet.

?

>no yurius leader
wtf???

how good is this card?
do we finally have a (sort of) counter for aegis?

Because she literally has the blood of a dragon in her veins.

I know most of you bitching about this inane shit don't actually know anything about Fate but there's a wiki, at least pretend.

>They didn't know who to put in dragon
There is literally someone Dubbed "Dragon Witch" in fucking F/GO PIC RELATED

If I remember right, you only see his shadow when he kills Kojiro, not full view till he kill Saber

I bet it's seiyuutards mad because this means their literal who leader isn't coming anytime soon.

>she has dragon blood so Dragon!
Explain Charlotte

She has a Dragon Core.

Jeanne Alter isn't in HF though.

Useless because both Aegis and any Control deck that could use this to counter it are already dead to aggro and DShift.

Is Charlotte a fucking Dragoncraft leader? Huh? HUH HUH HUH?

On the topic of the collab, hasn't anyone noticed that in Fate, Medusa is a booby lady with loli sisters while in here, Medusa is a loli with booby lady sisters?

>baphomet is garbage
>may is garbage
>odile is garbage

Nah it's too situational to be good but it'll keep Aegis in check if it ever becomes dominating.

Does this mean I can post nerf yurius in /fgo/ now like I do with /hsg/?

>All these idiots defending Saber in Dragon because of obscure lore
>All the most hardcore Saber fangays I know are on suicide watch
Fucking lorecucks.

>Emiya as forest.
>New expansion cards suck so far.
Man I hoped this game would last.

>Odile
Don't you badmouth my waifu

It's a Heaven's Feel collab, not any Fate.

Isn't Charlotte a royal?
It's just the Dev's decision ot put her in Royal.

Shut the fuck up Shitdred.

>There are morons who think this card won't get nerfed in one or two expansions max
Every time

No, because I was actually paying attention to the story and not oogling the girls and the H scenes.

>It's a Heaven's Feel collab, not any Fate.
well, still shit selection, All should have been servants

You're not supposed to answer a question with a question. Did you even finish grade school?

>Shut the fuck up Shitdred.
You're a Nasucuck who likes taking shit from Cygames.

>replaces itself
>kills shit
>kills shit
>vs pings face once and dies to AotW
Wow, what a broken card.

Go away Faker, Archer goes to the Archer elf

Those are only good for their effects. Neutral doesn't need more face damage. They usually just present a large board with large bodies that the opponent can't clear. They don't want an X/1 minion

yeah but where are the leaders you polled everyone jewgames?

All tutors are OP in the right deck

>my face when I actually like Fate
I know everybody started shitting on it recently, but man I'll never forget the hype on Veeky Forums when the translation for Heavens Feel released. Everyone was super excited and FSN was the shit. That's like one of my earliest memories of this site, I remember those days fondly.

>playing a 4PP goblin
Whoa.

>Sword / Cu
No.