Women make up 85% of consumer spending in the U.S

bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/9e28517f-8de1-4e59-bcda-ce536aa50bd6

Saw this on leddit. What do you guys think?

How?
Just how?

not surprised desu

>muh handbag

Women are extremely impulsive and don't value money as much.

Especially if that money was earned by her husband and not her

Reddit seemed to put it up to women buying most of the stuff for the house. Obviously that wouldn't make it 85%. That is just insane women are just confirmed retards.

It all started with (((((Bernays))))) and his cigar meme

It's pretty genius tho, buy my product to be liberated. Feminism is the greatest marketing strategy ever invented.

Friendly reminder women unironically walk around with 50 dollar clown masks on their faces, high heels and fake hair living life on easy mode expecting to be treated """"""equally""""""

>(((equally)))
ftfy

Makes sense, I make about $95k/yr and my spending habits haven't changed since I first started my job making 45k, and even then I was saving/investing several thousand a year.

I started to wonder wtf people spent all their money on considering I was living perfectly comfortably but a lot of people who made more were constantly broke. The answer of course is women, who will buy anything and can make any amount of money seem insufficient

>women are buying the groceries

The horror...

That's a lot of groceries.

No shit, women are horrible at finances, almost makes me wish I was a faggot.

>being this triggered

Lots of housewives, innit? And then people complain about feminism and shit. How could they make sandwiches in the kitchen if there's no food?

>implying implications

Oh and don't you Americans have maids and shit? Aren't they all women as well?

>all food (not just womyn grocery shopping)

What do you want to show me with this chart?

How is it surprising that women are buying groceries (isn't it food and toilet paper and shit?)

How is it surprising that women are buying medicine for their children and husbands?

How is it surprising that men are less prone to buy medicine for 'lesser' illnesses?

How is it surprising that women are in charge of choosing the vacations and shit?

It's rather surprising that women are buying 66% of computers but I guess that's also connect to buying birthday/holiday presents.

What's the point?

Is there a specific reason why you feel like you need to twist the facts to always make women look good? Like is it out of habit, or?

our women may act like they care about 3rd rate people can countries but their spending habits say other wise

> twist the facts to always make women look good?

You fool, are you aware of the fact that if you assume that women should make up 50% of consumer shopping you're a feminist / gender quality guy?

I prefer my groceries to be done by my girlfriend, fuck that shit.

But it seems like we've established at this point that it's not groceries.

Look at the items in the chart in the video. It's all irrelevant shit except for cars and computers, where it's 66%.

And if you have any idea about chart manipulation it's clearly made to look as if women were important decision makers, which is fashionable these days.

Fuck off to /pol/ aka mantumblr you gullible whore.

dumb roastie

Stupid dumb walking cunts buying worthless shiny shit
>why buy handbags while you get plastic bags for free?
>why buy movie tickets when you can torrent?
>why buy iphones while you can use the payphone?
>why go out at night and fuck chad while you can use toilet paper and a hand?
>why use a macbook while you can literary do the same computer shit at the public library?
>why buy groceries when you can plant your own food?
Stupid women, it applies to numales too.

It's because women don't have anything else in life. They're animals, all they think of is to consume and they use men for that. It's gotten so much worse since we gave them the ability to work and earn money.

Don't marry women. Don't be friends with them. Don't respect them. Only fuck them.

>living life on easy mode

Except women make up 85% of rape victims and over 95% of domestic violence victims.

For you.

I don't really care.

Retail sales to the public is not a viable business model for anyone that frequents this board.

It's funny that you faggots think it matters. You know so little about business that you think the ones you deal with are the only ones out there.

This. Women are retards. There's a solid reason that practically every single cultural and ethnic group with few exceptions have left the homemaking and little rights to the female subset of their populations

Easier to bring a plug to a wall socket than to bring the wall socket to the plug.