/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous Timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- BBCF 2.0 now out in arcades and consoles, featuring Jubei and a large amount of balance changes. No release date for PC, but coming soon.
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (feat. P4A, UNIB and RWBY) coming in 2018, no platforms revealed.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BlazBlue Character Selector
kalavinka.co.uk/EMBER/
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-Spectator's Guide to BlazBlue
docs.google.com/document/d/1iG2GfZouCfJ3kAzM1M9CkRrvZJWMGMxpA8bwwkTJSNw/edit
-Discord Links
pastebin.com/UM1rb5SJ
-CF2 Patch Notes Translation
docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI
humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Struggling with corner pressure with Naoto, any tips one corner pressure other than Microdashes?

Nu-13 deserves a better theme.

Play Weiss

>awakening the chaos
>not good

Before I play Jaune, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdjL8WXjlGI

When are we suppose to see actual information on cross tag battle again? Jubei doesn't interest me in the slightest now that the story is done and it's clear there is no extend. I assume there's no storyfagging about RWBY, UniB or Persona allowed here right?

Some time this month.

dead general for a dead game

Do hand stretching exercises.

Feel it everywhere and you see it growing.

RWBY and UNiB I think are fine but not Persona because there's a different general for that.

So which CP and CF arcades are canon to the story modes?

Enemies arise and the hate is growing.

>CP
Azrael
>CF
Terumi, Naoto

Those are the only ones I can think of that are ever referenced

What are the differences between Nu-13 and Lambda? Why would I play one over the other?

Reminder that Nine is a furry

Nu is entirely based around zoning and has more options at full-screen, but Lambda can control offense herself since she's more of a rushdown character.

Nu is a pure zoner. She wants to stay far away from the opponent all the time doing sword mixups and has weak closeup tools (like no standing overhead)

Lambda has much weaker zoning but is better at close range. Has a standing overhead and her act parser for some mixup

and again

Did she die? What happened to the Trinity?

Body's gone.
She put her soul into the weapon Platinum uses before she died.

Her spirit passed on. She's gone.

Are either of them any good in terms of tiers?

They're both around mid probably, though in CF2 it's kind of hard to tell since it's very recent

>When are we suppose to see actual information on cross tag battle again
At Tokyo Game Show in around 2 weeks
>Storyfagging about RWBY, UNIB, or Persona
That already happened with RWBY. Persona has their own general and I can answer anyone's questions about UNIB if they had questions

Do Nanase or Chaos do anything cool in that new story mode in UNIST?

>Nanase
Not really. It just showed her being slightly more unreasonable towards Hyde since he really did save her life.
>Chaos
He showed up way more times than I would have expected. He went from just a regular smart guy who took interest in the city's phenomena around the Hollow Night, got bitten by void, essentially broke into a house to steal his book, wrecked Orie, and showed up down the line for a few other character's story modes. The biggest surprise for me was his involvement with Seth and how he is his most recent clientele, mostly to keep other upstart in-births in check after an incident costed Chaos and Gordeau's friend's life.

Huh, that's pretty cool actually. Thanks user, I appreciate it.

I am Noel's true husbando.

Fuck... the things I would do to those tits...!

How the fuck do I do Nu-13 challenge Hard 1? I can't get the 623C>214B>5D to work. I can't get the 5D to connect in time.

I was struggling with the same challenge just some weeks ago. The trick is how early you have to do the 214B. It's not really a tight timing but you can and must do it earlier than you think.

If anyone wanted to give UNIB a try, it's on sale for around 7 bucks
humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late

This is less expensive than Jubei. I'll be getting this now.

Also /blaz/ is spilling out to /a/.

(Dead)

It's just a Noelfag making a Fate Servant spreadsheet.

Why the fuck is Mori so damn Alpha?

You guys told me he is a smelly otaku loser permavirgin like one of us, but he's like "The Chad Producer" to Daisuke's "The Virgin Composer"

There you go, user.

Strangely enough, there's no noel.

I woke up too early today apparently

Oh man, that reminds me how I did something similar years and years ago (like 2011 maybe) where I created an entire fanfiction set about Hakumen in FSN.

Fate x BlazBlue collab when?

When we get the inevitable Shadowverse collab.

The last thing I need is more degenerate cultivation between Astolfofags and Maifags

I bought CF yesterday, tried out the beginner characters,and holy shit, Mai is so easy. She doesn't have forward-normals, so I don't fuck up by forgetting to let go like with other characters. She has so many dashes, and a 1 button projectile that also works mid-air.
Is she low tier? She seems to strong to be true.

Is UNiB in Nasuverse or Eltnum just a guest chara like Es with Xblaze?

Guest character

Mid-tier gorilla who isn't as good at higher level

A Guest Character in the truest sense of word. She and Akatsuki don't really exist in the game's actual story mode while they do appear in the Arcade Modes.

She seems ridiculous, just mashing c gives crazy damage. Not to mention all the dashes she has.
I'm a little afraid to go online though. I don't want to waste other people's time playing against a noob. Hope it doesn't take to much lab time to learn Mai. Blazblue feels much faster than GG.

That might be interesting to see.

Mid tier. Absolute scrub slayer at low level, but struggles a lot more in high level.

Does anyone know where I can pirate lost memories? Torrent is stuck at 95.3% with no seeds and I want to kill myself. All I can find is dead dodgy links.

Don't judge me. I have bought every single main game in the series so I have supported them enough. I even bought the dlc characters for the latest one for ps3 then I got an external HDD for ps4 so I bought it for ps4 "because it won't come to pc anytime soon cause it's not the super turbo version" and then it did. AND I'M STILL FUCKING PISSED.

Has Arcsys announced their DLC plans for CF anywhere?

top stages imo
Orient Town
Ronin-Gai
Hanging Gardens
Rain Station
Lakeside Port
Snow Town
Moonlight Castle -Halloween-
Magister-s City -Ishana
Lost Town
Bascule

sleep bump desu

I was going to say "Someone draw this!!" but then I realized this is /blaz/ and we have no meme drawing skills.

>No Last Train -Rail Station-
>No Cathedral
>No BLUE
>No Forbidden Gate -Altar-
>No Old Gate
>No the Gate or -Not Possible-
Your other picks are ok though.
>No Sealed Space

no

You already know what to expect

nu13 combos are hard

all they do is take a little practice. what's hard is opening up an opponent that knows how to block.

Anyone plays Blazblue Revolution Reburning here?

After this

This guy was so fucking staunch about Ragna being in the Kuroinu series, it was hilarious

>this guy
>implying it was the only one
Granted it was stupid but it maded those times on /a/ really good, now I miss it.

>those times on /a/ really good
What sort of times?

The ones where you could just actually have or even see conversation about topics no matter how stupid or senseless were.
Now this days are either bad shit memes or worse, and the samefagging has gone out of control

>Height: 162 cm (5'4")

explain this
you can't

It did makes sense though. And since RWBY of everything get into BBCTB then who knows?

>you can't
Japanese people don't know how height works, that's an easy enough explanation.

The average Japanese woman is 158 cm, so Mai is relatively tall.

Clearly an eroge has a chance too

its impossible to have those proportions while being that short, is what i mean

Fate is getting too much popular, it was eroge once, and even until this days there are a lot of sexual innuendo.
Just you wait.

She looks like 6 feet

Fate is a different beast all together that at least had a narrative and concepts that people remember it for, not just the sex. Kuroninu is literally just nukige

Isn't she like 20 or something? She's as tall as a highschooler

>Hakumen: 6'10"
>Susanoo: 7'1"
>Jin 5'10"
>Terumi 6'0"
Does Jin's manletness transfer into the suit?

>jin is 5'10"
no wonder he's angry all the time, manlets never learn

She's 19 and she's taller than average.

There is only one difference with Fate and Kuroinu.
Is plot relevance. Fate cares about the plot while having sex. Kuroinu is only for degenerates who just want sex and sex, with some little plot being Chloe the most "relevant" one.
Regardless. Fate exploted everything, including characters, a million times better than Kuroinu

its 9 time baby

It's Mai japanese, though? It still looks dumb with that body, regardless.

She's a cm shorter than a highschooler

Blue hair is used to represent black hair in anime and long straight black hair is almost always given to Asian characters. Litchi is Chinese and her body is even more voluptuous than Mai's.

It's just the evil is bigger trope

pick one

Litchi is 170cm, its a bit more believable.

That's not how averages work. Average heights count all ages, I'm 99% sure the average height for a 19 years old woman in japan is higher than 158 cm.

Gimme the meat

I think the average at 19 is actually 160cm. Not that much difference. I still agree she should be taller though.

Congrats on making proclamations about things you know nothing about. This is a measurement of adult heights.

Have you got a source on that?

I don't, I said "I think".