Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41198770
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for complaining about no new thread instead of actually making one in time

more campaign posting pls. everything else in the last thread was shit

Would you a rat mother?

G O B L I N S

Campaigns shmampaigns

I'm here for the memes and gossip

pretty rude for the campaign posters
based goblins poster

DAEMONS CONFIRMED

Nice.

"The Skaven exude several different musks, depending on their emotional state. Though secretion of these musks is largely involuntary, many Skaven learn to hide their emotions from their companions by will alone. Only a handful of surface dwellers are able to distinguish between different Skaven musks. To the majority of non-Skaven, the Ratmen stink of urine and wet fur."

show

>Wasting warpstone on daggers

Average face of an Albion fag.

u mad nagash?

In the horned rat novel the eshin assassins get their musk glands cut out so they don't smell at all.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

I missed you, old friend!

>Jezzails never ever
still furious about this

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

Don't worry, we'll get them as part of the LL DLC.

Tell me about Arch, why does he do the fake English accent.

Warpstone is basically currency/energy/mutagens all in one for Skaven, it's definitely not any better than a proper steel blade.

It'd be like making a blade out of gold if that gold could also power a tesla coil.

i'm referencing the fellblade made out of warpstone that wrecked nagash laddo

Scandinavian here, I know a couple of guys who talk like that when they speak english. I think it's part choice, part because all our learning material uses the british pronounciation as the standard, so we're taught to pronounce words like the bongs do.

>Skaven gun units not in game
>Basically the most iconic thing about them
>Jezzails that they could have just gone full lazy with and reskinned Empire gunners instead of having to develop sniper teams, but didn't even do that
>no Ratling Guns that ignore friendly fire for unique Skaven gameplay
>No 300+ sized Skaven Slave units to shoot through with Ratling Guns

Nagash was weak.

Dreams of Albion.

when i drew queek in mspaint i never forsaw it being used for this

>as part of the LL DLC
That's right. How could I forget. Yes, CA are pros when it comes to post-launch support! DLC after DLC, it's really decent of them. Love the DLC. Lose yourself in the DLC. Don't worry about TWW being the first TW to not allow for the importing of new models. There's no connection, we swear!

As though we needed more angloids in this world, stupid dumb snownigger scum.

Skaven females are disgusting, bloated baby making machines

the answer to that is DLC

Arch clearly put a lot of thought into his accent. Not for Arch the stilted american accents of the scandinavian american schools that gave us the likes of pewdiepie. Americans, he noted, prefer british accents in their media since they feel a profound sense of trust in the country of their origination. Britain has been the home of sagely wisdom since the time of Merlin, thus a british acccent would surely lend Arch the authority to speak on the lore of a british classic roleplaying franchise.

>TFW you will never get Albion and play them in combined map while listening to Clannad and Enya in the background.

TOP FUCKING KEK.

Pretty sure the model thing is due to GW being GW.

>Britain has been the home of sagely wisdom since the time of Merlin
>needs Irish monks to teach angloid-saxones about the true faith and how to read and write
absolutely lmaoing rn

Arch is Sven who lives in his shed making warhammer videos while the Somali refugees live in his house. At night, he comes into ''his'' house and gets anally raped by his Somali masters and he loves every second of it.

>Sacrifice Captives
>This button also Sacrifices the Captives

Boy I sure do love gunning down lower lifeforms as they approach me.
Handgunners might be one of my favourite units, and the sunmaker is just a godly piece of artillery.

I like how the Helf tech tree is ordered into neat boxes while the Skaven tech tree is an overcomplicated mess.

surprised they are depicting the saxons as blonde, only the jutes had a lot of blondes and saxons tended to be ginger. strawberry blonde and brown haired.

Consider this: A skaven capable of possessing a weapon that is either made out of warpstone or uses it as ammunition would also be more than capable of beating the shit out of lesser skaven to acquire more warpstone. If they weren't, then some OTHER skaven would beat the shit out of this one to take their weapon away from them. In addition, it's hardly a waste to use them for weaponry simply because weapons made from warpstone are so damn effective. A warpstone dagger is invaluable for an Eshin assassin because it essentially produces its own limitless supply of poison. Even being grazed by a shot from a warplock jezzail would fuck up your day because your weak human flesh, however briefly, just came into contact with fucking warpstone and would violently react as you die a horrible, painful, possibly mutation-induced death. I hope this has been a helpful primer on the effectiveness and usefulness of warpstone as weaponry. I have been Arch, thank you very much for watching, and have a good day.

Is this what Arch Warhammer does in his spare time?

cucks should be hanged

/pol/ pls go

How does he not die from all the AIDS-ridden pestilens blood?

How different do the Prophet of Soteks lizardmen look?

it is one of the more dubious concepts, you'd want to burn plague monks not cut them open in a messy sacrifice. Sotek must purge the corpses or something.

He's the prophet of a god, he's got divine protection from mundane stuff like that.

In the lore they're no different, only Tehenhauin himself is distinguished by having a red crest and beefy body.

I imagine CA will embrace red as the factions primary color

Maybe for him. But cutting open what is basically a giant bag of pus and STD's and smearing the blood and organs everywhere doesn't sound like a good strategy to fight the plague.

Turn 40, Feelin good

;)

you had quite literally one job

I don't get this shit, how did he not know I thought he was playing whole campaigns and shit for them?

FUCK
IM RETARDED

Because they just introduced it and it wasn't in any of the older builds.

Darren confirmed for being so irrelevant at CA he couldnt even see the latest builds

>People still think he quit voluntarily

Kek

>isn't boese and covered by scars from her caesareans
wew lad

Before Empire and Rome 2 were made this was our franchise. These are..good games. Our immersion thrived here, in the settlement building phase and within the family trees of our generals. They watch over us.
We were happy, we open trade routes, immerse ourselves in sandbox experiences, we had expansions and quality games. But Sega has destroyed those times.
Sega talks about how they will help us, streamline the series.
They put us to sleep with golden promises of new features and eras, when we wake all the game mechanics we had are gone. STOLEN...
THEY take our younger brothers and turn them into little shills. PAH!!
So we must fight... There can be no PEACE
No peace with Sega. Men of greed, DLC and lies...
There can be only WAR....

Damn I wish I had a tiny, goofy, chameleon skink pal to carry around my stuff.

He's by canon immune to all poison and ratling diseases, you fluff brainlets.

Why does nu-ttw look unclean to me? Some graphic person explain pls.

what i can tell you is that the lighting is atrocious

The build that Darren was doing preview videos on before leaving was several months old.

CA is going overboard with their Skaven promotion tbqh
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41198770

>these cool dudes wont be in the game
Boycott CA

End times begone.

You have to go back.

what the actual fuck

reminds me of the plague stories with infected people getting eaten alive by rats because they mistakenly decided to kill all the stray cats.

>ratfags will defend this
"m-muh countryside rats are better"

>High elf Princess only has 250 Missle Damage
Weren't they supposed to be the archer variant of lords?

These blood effects look as if they were added with windows paint afterwards

yeah they're pretty bad, even worse than dragon age 2's
and boy was this game awful

eat shit nerds

It's official canon though.

NO SUCH FING AS A PHYRRIC VICTORY WHEN DA LADZ TAKE OVER DA STUNTIE CAPITAL AT TURN 20!!

>hated the gameplay and shitty graphics
>played through he whole thing for the story and tits

to be 16 and stupid again....

They belong in 40k.

A proper orc victory 2bh. Good work

So does dwarf flamethrowers
Dont start this shit again

does anyone else here really just let out a good laugh at the "based x poster" and "dumb x poster" posts i can't help it whenever i see these posts haha

Anyone else used to armor their horses back in R:TW?

What happened to your game?

Might have gotten corrupted
or is this normal? I don't remember this though

?

another pic
is this normal?

Can we expect any "Friday stuff"?