This man is still alive

This man is still alive.

Attached: leeiacoccatimecover.jpg (400x527, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Mulally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nixon gave Kissinger a pass. He's ok.

>This man is still alive.
So is Alan Mulalley.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Mulally

he's a walking zombie. I swear he has shrunk at least 12 inches

Isn´t he like 100 years old?

>made safety in chryslers a priority to atone for the pinto
the absolute madman

It's not cost effective to die.

He doesn't want to give Chrysler the satisfaction of making him roll over in his grave.

>This man who is still younger than the average age of death for American men is still alive! Doctors HATE him!

Fuckin kek.

Attached: lmao.gif (245x207, 2M)

Now that he's left Ford, has he resumed driving his Lexus?

What cars did Lee Iaccocca drive after he left Chrysler?

I bet he drives Pacifica that’s just loaded out

kek

Attached: 1521581971341.jpg (862x787, 67K)

It was in his contract that they'd hook him up with a new car every year throughout his retirement but they scrapped this post bailout

Ralph Nader still lives as well.

Simon & Schuster published Iacocca's book, Where Have All the Leaders Gone?, co-written with Catherine Whitney. In the book, Iacocca writes:

"""Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder. We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, "Stay the course." Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America, not the damned Titanic. I'll give you a sound bite: Throw the bums out!"""

Apparently, it's pretty hard to drain the swamp and clear the alligators out as Iacocca (and Trump) had discovered.

Attached: a_warning.jpg (1710x1080, 197K)

>He thinks Trump was being serious when said "drain the swamp"

are you RE Chrysler or Ford? because bullshit those perks were scrapped at Ford. I know lower level retired execs who have this perk, many have it 2x (one for them and one for spouse). these worthless boomers RAPED the big 3 while running them into the dirt

And still ripping people off like it's 1940 and planned obsolescence is the hip new thing.

Chrysler, but pretty sure he left Ford on shit terms anyway so that probably wasn't even on the table for him. I thought the perk was pulled as soon as Daimler merger, but the bailout restructuring seems more believable

>he left Ford on shit terms anyway
He left due to personality clash with Henry Ford. The Ford family stock shares are different from normal investor shares. They were set up to have extra voting powers. So the Ford family retains control of the Ford company despite selling all those many stock shares. This long time family control of the company has created a sort of insular selection and retention process for executives. In the typical corporation, the power to fire the CEO is from the board of directors because the voting shares are highly diluted among millions of investors. But at Ford, the voting shares are concentrated in the Ford family hands, so decisions don't need some large voting referendum among the share holders who then have the board of directors enact the decision.

Iacocca had the personality clash despite Ford being hugely profitable the year Iacocca was let go by Henry Ford XVIIIIIII or however many juniors that name has now. Maybe after being fired, Iacocca would like it to be Henry Ford VVX. Okay, bad roman numbering joke.

Attached: Chinese_Chrysler.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Robin Williams isn't though?

Not too shabby, he's of a LEGAL european immigrant family did well in the USA.

>detroit is back

WEW

Yet the K-cars he helped to build are not...

It actually is in the long run, especially if you're a millionaire.

THIS man is still alive

Attached: fail.jpg (2176x2301, 2.07M)

why do old people dye their hair like they're fooling anyone

IIRC the K-cars saved Chrysler in the early 80s, but because they eventually turned out to be shit (among other reasons), by the early 90s they were again on the brink of collapse. The LH platform was nicknamed "Last Hope".

The K-Cars were intended to be a way for Chrysler to build capital fast by streamlining production, reducing unnecessary costs and providing an affordable foundation for the fleet.
And they did, they weren't anything special or sexy but they created steady income for the company.

fuck you talking about, I drive a K-car as my DD?

It was Hank the Duece that fired Iaccoca. He considered Iaccoca to be beneath him due to his Italian ancestry and openly used racist terms when talking about him. Iaccoca should have had the Ford presidency in 69 but Henry went out of his way to recruit Bunkie Knudsen from GM just to keep Iaccoca out. Then after Knudsen got fired (fatal transgression was approving a model years production like he would at GM but that was something Henry jealously guarded for himself) Henery used several machinations to keep Iaccoca from being president. Relations deteriorated over the next few years until Henry fired Iaccoca but didn't even have the balls to do it personally. Or even over the phone. Iaccoca got the word indirectly.

>Henry Ford VVX
>Okay, bad roman numbering joke.
More appropriate insult would be "Henry Ford IVVX".

Attached: Pyeonghwa_Motors.png (184x184, 11K)

I'm sorry.

He did good. He can remain retired with good conscience.

>He did good. He can remain retired with good conscience.
Not like the leadership of VAG. The previous CEO had those cheating problems. The current CEO is the same with cheating scandals.