More than you can afford, Pal. Toyota

Who knew?

>Ferrari - $89,000
ebay.com/itm/183138481898

>Supra - $150,000
ebay.com/itm/253512239576

Attached: getting smoked.jpg (1152x480, 32K)

>You've entered the world where a blobby, overweight old Toyota gets MODERN CLASSIC'd and starts to sell for more than one of the most beautifully designed cars from the most desirable brands on the planet

Attached: 261621.jpg (780x520, 79K)

>20,000 to fix, bud

>You cruise into your concours show in your immaculately detailed Ferrari
>Living the high life with all the acquaintances from the local chapter of your exotic car club

>Suddenly Chad rolls up in his Supra
>He has a huge picture of the Hagerty evaluations showing his Supra is the most valuable car at the event
>He hits his two-step
>BRAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAP
>at least two of your fellow boomers suffer cardiac arrest
>everyone at the swap meet table is visually ill
>James is weeping in his Maserati, Gary trying to no avail to console him because the tears will damage his fine leather interior

Attached: Du2ZnlA.jpg (187x234, 6K)

As a kid my parents had the opportunity to buy a Supra but I convinced them to get a trans am instead because muh popups

>WHEEZE

Attached: douggi.jpg (640x568, 60K)

Chad would show up on some sort of motorcycle for a car show and win first place.

I bet you feel really stupid now

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

I'd rather have the one in British Racing Green with more miles. It's entirely stock and is a better buy

>targa top
>aftermarkek wheels
>$150k
lmao no

were you dropped on the head as a toddler?

>A chad'd up Ruckus
>With tats
>Wins every prize
>Leaves in a cloud of smoke

>using buy it now price
brb I’m going to go list my e30 for $37,762,199

This is truly the worst timeline

bleak

Attached: 1406354010381.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Just because that's what someone is asking doesn't mean that's what they are selling for

Attached: pawn-stars-rick-harrison_475x240.jpg (475x240, 20K)

20 dollars, best offer

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 64ef6dcde6e747808711e1afdf6fac8b.gif (800x600, 2.33M)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I mean, on your defense, pop-ups are still pretty bitchin'.

My friend got his supra as a shitbox id make fun of it on occasion because the oxidized headlights and pealing clearcoat made the car look like shit. Fast and furious came around and suddenly it took off in value. He cleaned it up and sold it to some 50 year old for 90k he used the money to make a down payment on a house he made fun of me for a quite a few years till i finally got my own house. Lucky sob

Hi there!

its a fad, they were expensive in australia too but now you can get one for $20,000 because newer cars are faster now

its not even classic or lightweight, it just has a strong engine which is also in other cars

Attached: ebaysupra.jpg (1355x590, 183K)

>boomers suffer cardiac arrest
more like
>boomers suffer cadillac arrest

Attached: Pepe168.png (500x500, 14K)

Not realising that its under 10 k miles

You know how fucken hard it is to find one with that low mileage in goos conditin. Someones gonna buy this shit fast

8k sc300 > 150k mkiv > ferrari