Why do lowered trucks trigger honkies so much?

Why do lowered trucks trigger honkies so much?

Attached: 1499909120375.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

Honkies aren't the ones doing it? where does this come from then?

As a honky I find it offensive
As a cracker I'm indifferent
As a redneck I have no use for it, but can appreciate the style.
As white trash I just don't give a fuck.

Look at the skin color of literally everyone on this picture
At least be a little creative

because it defeats the purpose of it being a truck

Because they think trucks are "work vehicles" yet all they use their trucks for is commuting.

you get a truck for the suspension and the bed. when you lower it, it's just a bed that can't hold anymore weight than a civic

hey hey hey, I use it for moving my boat too

Kek way to prove

both of these are retarded and appeal to mouth breathers but at least the lifted truck still has a functional bed

Attached: sNR8w9V.jpg (960x639, 39K)

Attached: aea58e758f415de8cf38fd765ca1fa0c.jpg (1080x837, 116K)

muh
mmmm...uh
muh muh muhUHHH
MUH FUNCTION
U
H

I'm a yurofag slav, so I wouldn't know much about American Car culture apart from what I've seen on shit like overhaulin and kount's kustoms...
Aren't trucks supposed to be for work? Nobody has one here as their primary vehicle except if they're a logger or some shit. Even then it's either an older Nissan, Toyota, Mazda or soviet stuff like VAZ or Lada, almost none with a bed.

might as not have a bed at all

Attached: 3e85cfb78d87bf19b6a1cf45b35c39dd.jpg (2048x1340, 691K)

Sure, trucks are supposed to be for work. If you're the kind of person who only sees a vehicle as an appliance, that is.

every middle class soccer mom has either a minivan, tahoe, escalade, or 4 door pickup truck. only the poor drive cars around here.

would this fall under stancefaggotry?

Nothing gets my dick wetter than bedless trucks

beaners

stankers hate tuck

>associating lowriders and mini trucks with stancefaggotry
>being this subhuman

Attached: z.jpg (1125x825, 208K)

holy fuck
this is almost as bad a stance fags

because it looks like the Hulk sat on it
also you can't drive where you want

>He doesn't know what bags are

this is the US, those are hispanic "whites"

Yes

Thanks for the clarification, /pol/.

My gramps had an S10 Xtreme and I'll be damned if he didnt use that as a work truck more than any other truck owner (interior always caked in mud, bed filled to the brim with tools)
of course I had this friend that thought he was a drag racer bc of it

They're just regular whites. Most white people in the US have brown hair. We largely come from germanic and anglo stock, meaning brown hair and eyes are more common to begin with. And then poor health distorts features that might be indicative of race to make every man and woman an aracial blob. All equally chinless and flabby. One race - the american race!

Attached: all mexicans insist they are white - hispanic spic.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

No it fucking doesn't. Trucks don't even have one sole purpose; the purpose depends on the truck. If it's a bagged or hydraulic 2wd literally no function has been lost and it will be able to carry out its functions as well as it could from the factory. Even a lot of or most static trucks will still be as functional as ever. Are you one of those fucking retards that thinks trucks are meant for off roading or what?
t. Lifted bro truck owner

It's like buying a spoon and then cutting slits in it to use it as a fork.

shit like that is painful to look at
for literally any car

>hurrr durr lowered truk is useless!!!

Attached: 2013-dodge-ram-towing.jpg (2048x1340, 218K)

trucks are meant to carry shit around because of that big ol bed in the back

if you cant put anything in that bed without worrying about your truck scraping the pavement then your truck has lost its purpose

It's not that far off, the chassis in the background of your pic even has stupid camber.

Must be sad to only be able to look at a car or truck as an appliance.

A hydraulic or bagged truck will be able to level you dildo. A bunch of trucks are also nearly exclusively tow rigs.

youre pretty ignorant desu stancefags wish their """"builds"""" could be on this level

Attached: q.jpg (736x724, 80K)

nigger
thats bretty

>it's another thread where Veeky Forums is retarded and knows nothing

Go figure.

Attached: 2488719634633bdee683ec38fef9a40c.jpg (800x598, 106K)

They did a good job of editing the sparks out of this photo

Except this guy anyway.

It's not even that low, tard.

Attached: slammed-2000-chevy-dualie--hauling.jpg (2040x1355, 467K)

Anyone who knows anything about slammed trucks know that if they want sparks you'll get sparks.

Attached: tuning15.jpg (800x532, 364K)

Lifted trucks are the real useless cancer.

Attached: 8cb4c0bafe2dc9b363724936668afde2.jpg (960x720, 380K)

Wtf is wrong with you, I was complimenting the photo

Slammed civics are bad enough. Now imaginr a slammed 143 inch wheelbase truck trying to navagate through a parking lot

But there's no sparks to edit out because it's not that low.

Attached: 43a64f734eb3b787390b1795649220f2.jpg (720x540, 57K)

>implying these trucks are going near anywhere that has hills, curbs or corners

Hey, Veeky Forums is retarded and still doesn't know about bags. No surprise. Veeky Forums has to be the most ignorant car board on the net.

Attached: if they want sparks they will get them.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Worse than normal stanced cars

>implying lowriders weren't the original stancefags