I want a 4x4 Tacoma in manual so fucking bad bros

I want a 4x4 Tacoma in manual so fucking bad bros.

Attached: D3CAA057-AEB0-4D22-A2C2-4AA43A4EFFBC.jpg (1200x667, 218K)

I want a tuna on white, no crust

I want a few simple mods for my MR2

i want a comfy gf.

i want a car market without faggots overinflating prices

I have one bro. It's awesome everywhere except big city traffic. then it sucks balls.

if you're gonna use it in an area with traffic as your dd, get the automatic. your left knee will thank you.

yee is gud

But 1st gen best gen.

Attached: top comf.jpg (2560x1440, 2.07M)

how do I get all of these things?

live in an alternate dimension

Kill everyone who isn't willing to end fiat currency, kill all the feminists, blow up all news outlets, carpet firebomb the entirety of silicon valley, and nuke China and san Francisco. Then pressure anyone who decides to run for public office for constitutional ammendments changing the voting system to one per household (with a proportionate amount of ballots per voter), add a new elected office for an auditor (one per three congressmen plus one in the senate) who does nothing but check the bills for constitutionality. And end fiat currency and franctional reserve lending.

I have one, it's okay. Gonna sell it for a 4runner this year.

>Kill everyone who isn't willing to end fiat currency
cringey cryptotard

Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for $2.95, faggot!

Not that guy but fiat currency is entirely too susceptible to inflation. Doesn't make crypto a good alternative (certainly not as it currently is) but don't go pretending that fiat has been good.

i want a t5 transmission

Attached: 20180303_130413 - Copy.jpg (2500x1406, 1001K)

>This
Owned a Cobalt ss (5 speed, turbo) before my tacoma. Had some wide open roads when I owned it and the manual was great
Moved to the city and hated sitting in stop and go traffic because my left knee would kill by the time I got to work.
Bought a '13 DCLB in automatic because fuck driving stick in mainly city roads.

These things are the tits too sucks you dont have one.

One of the new 4runners? Those things are sweet! If I needed people hauler over the bed I would have gone 4runner

You'll get sick of a manual really quick unless it's diesel.

Wrong

Just get a Ranger.

> Down with Silicon Valley

Ha. Good luck with that. We own you.

Thank the boomers who thought being caught with a manual transmission meant you were poor.

Why the fuck are you all so obsessed with the manual meme? It has zero benefit today. If you want to play around like a boi racer just get something with stupid ass paddle shifters.

Have you ever even thought about trying to sell your car if it has that ancient technology? No one's going to fucking buy it.

>Why the fuck are you all so obsessed with the manual meme?

>being on an auto-enthusiast board, wondering why people on it like manuals

Hey man, at least you aced the 3rd grade on the 4th try!

Attached: d76908f56cc90ce8dafff5dd2b3d039094f42ff7734d5abc643e11cdab534712.jpg (497x266, 32K)

>tfw when I had the perfectly optioned Jeep Cherokee with an AX-15 and I fucking sold it.