twitter.com/Saunic/status/906095594426384384
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/906164784827117569
youtube.com/watch?v=__-3SgRp8AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play games

GO GO

nice cat

Decent OP, but you could do better.

Why does SFV suck so hard? I was a beast in SFIV, reaching about 4kPP and nearly 15kbp with Chun. In SFV I can barely crack gold with her.

"So in the comics, each Infinity stone can break one of the laws of the universe, like time, reality, space, etc, and so in infinite, each of the stones lets you mess with one of the laws of fighting games."
-Peter "Combofiend" Rosas, 2017

>power
Power is abare and damage, the surge allows you to extend combos that you normally could not, giving you new combo opportunities, and the storm adds crazy damage to combos, but more importantly negates pushblock, meaning that rushdown, offense-focused play will be rewarded.
>Time
Time is movement and execution. The surge gives any character an aerial and grounded command dash, meaning that they can close in on and get out of situations they normally couldn't. The storm allows for custom combos, and while now that just means mashing HP, high-execution optimized combos will come in due time.
>Space
Quite literally the concepts of spacing and "footsies". The surge allows you to draw in your opponent, discouraging turtling and defensive play and giving grapplers a long-range option. The storm traps your opponent in a box, taking away control of their positioning and movement
>Reality
Reality is zoning. The surge launches a tracking projectile, which opens up brand new keepaway and denial possibilities. The storm then gives you full screen Super projectiles, giving you complete control over the stage and their approach options
>Mind
Mind plays to the "thinking" aspects, specifically yomi and resource management. The surge is a command grab, the ultimate hit or miss yomi tool, which gives you a free stunned opponent upon successful use. The storm gives you constant hyper meter, making meter management a practical non-issue for a short time.
>Soul
Risk and reward. You can take risks for a lot of damage, but if you fail you lose life, which the surge can help recover. Same for the storm's resurrection, and crossover combination mode is a big risk, as happy birthdays are likely if you screw up.

This is the highest IQ fighting game

Cause its a different game

Does the game has to adapt to you? Or you to the game?

ZEKU

What makes Rashid so attractive to young Jap new blood? Do they really buy into the Rashid is protagonist of SFV meme and the shit story mode?

post Marvelous combos

Theme song power-up.

Does soul storm do anything if your tag character is not dead?

Still causes the MvC1-style double character mode.

you still get the tag team shit

Me mad! Me smash Daigo!

if he was so attractive, how come only a handful of people pick him despite being top 2 character in the game? way more people play ibuki, akuma, etc. and they are equal or below rashid in tier list. why is that? truth is, no one likes rashid. hes been top tier for 3 seasons and literally no one plays him.

It's almost as if new characters are intended to get newer customers interested

Among the Japanese new blood, only Rashid players John T and Moke can go toe to toe with the old guards and getting results in international tournaments.

Otani, Mizuha etc are just local top 8ers

balroged.com

Me smash!

woah

Perfect OP

GJ

>SF4
>footsies
twitter.com/Saunic/status/906095594426384384

they blocked the whole steam store?
well damn

[SNIFF]

>so high IQ its banned in a country
BASED

did they just ban lots of dota players?

How do we save fighting games?

capcom does it by releasing marvel vs capcom: infinite

>no one likes rashid.
sorry to burst your bubble /pol/turd but this isn't true

lmao third world countries

Shock SF girl is best sniff?

SF V already did at EVO 2017 by having one of the GOAT Top 8s

This. People here need to play more SNK games.

Buying fight of gods

>No B. Jenet in XIV
What bs.

>eradicated the moba scum
BASED FOG

Nothing. They dont need saving. Fighters will never have the mass appeal of shooters/dotas/sports games because the barrier of entry is high, and just watching as a casual gets really repetitive because you dont -really- understand the moment-to-moment adaptations and mindgames that are happening - you just see two action figure doing the same thing over and over.

Fighters are a niche genre with no mass-appeal and that's okay. If they ever start to draw big numbers, that's okay too but not required

>18 minute long 3-0

yep i agree. they were always niche and always will be. nothing you can do here.
unless blizzard or riot makes one, but it would probably be more like smash than fg

FOOTSIES

Is Blazblue more fun than Jive

not for me and dog knows I gave it enough chances.

>is dog shit more brown that buffalo shit?

Not for me. I didn't find anyone fun when I tried it, but I think it wasn't the last version so maybe I should try i again some day. Plus it's an ugly game.

Good ol sleep fighter

>NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND
What did capcom mean by this?

Even the anime players are thinking of switching to Marvel

That survival mode is.

Is Chris gay?

>Riot

>buys your Fighting Game studio
>halts progress on your nearly complete game, so they can use your engine and make a LoL game out of it
>...
>realizes a fighting game does not bring in the billions in revenue that other genres do
>drops your project, kicks all unnecessary staff
>keeps your talented artists so they can slave on making shitty skins
Heh, nothing personnel

it takes a lot of work before you start having fun, and also a lot of work just to find people to play with. in a perfect world it would be equally as fun i guess.

Anyone want to play something on fightcde or Bloody Roar

Looks like now that the Menat craze is over and she was found out to be too difficult for waifufags, /fgg/ is back to moving slow

>bloody roar
Sorry, I've been exposed to more technical fighting games.

>Menat
who was that again?

Literally impossible

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/906164784827117569 lmao

>wait 10 months for zeku
>he's charge
>die

Truly the fighting game of the year

Does anyone else feel DBZF is kind of attacking MVCI as a marketing tactic? It is all people coming from the DBZF side who are hating on Marvel. Why don't they just let a good game stand on its own merits? Reminds me of people saying you should play xturd or tekken instead of jive because jive sucks not because they are good games.

good publicity for such a kusoge

> a lot of work to find people to play with

go to Japan, visit an arcade, have fun.

Ok faggot, stop with your gayness right now.

Open up SF RIGHT NOW and throw some fucking sonic booms and keep going every day until Zeku is out.

Its fucking embarassing to not know how to charge as someone who participates in a dedicated fighting game general.

okami remastered coming
no doggie in mvci
combofiend i swear

I want both games to succeed. Not too impressed with the scaling on the latest build though

i know how to charge, just dont want to play charge characters

lmao this nigga don't know how to charge y'all

I want to hold hands with Juri

>Unga bunga where the v-trigger stun combos at
>high IQ

I hope Zeku is charge, as it would set him apart from Guy & Maki, and also make him the only charge character this season. But I hope his CA is a command grab (Izuna Drop) so it has a motion input, because I fucking hate charge CAs.

DBFZ is attacking nobody, it's the dumbasses at kappa and shitposters here that insist on the narrative that you can't play both even though one comes out in about a week and the other won't launch this year.

>holding back and then forward
>hard
LMAO

How is Brick always right??

Because you say obvious stuff.

Why'd you make her cry?

How is Urien Unga?

I never said she was high IQ, just that she's difficult to use

random ex shoulders, fierce CC into bunga damage

These guys translate everything into memes in their head

Was the Super necessary here or no?

Good frame data, invincible EX reversal, throw loops, mid/high target combo, armored specials with V-skill, can confirm aegis off of nearly any button.

t. Urien main

Because we failed to get Max to combo her supers together when he was playing her on MvC2 the other day.

PRE ORDERED
youtube.com/watch?v=__-3SgRp8AU

Did this actually happen or are you predicting this?

>tfw you can't play Xrd or dbfz because all of the shitposting p much anthropomorphized those 2 games as goobers and kappa

I hope you have a great time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

>evil ryu version of the ryu costume causes his special cinematic level 3 to go from evil ryu to...evil ryu

lol

In SFV if character dont have reliable burst damage or good v-reversal then its shit.

It's a safe way to finish the round. Not necessary but a good wager if he ended up winning the next round.

WHAT ARMOR DOES X'S INSTALL HYPER GIVE HIM WHEN HE'S WEARING THAT COSTUME
I NEED TO KNOW

Any idea if there's going to be free character given away for the steam release of Killer Instinct?

If it's anything like the free version out now
>jago only
>with a rotating free hero every week

It's inspired by the true events of what happened to seth killian's Rising Thunder. They got bought out by Riot and then the project was scrapped and the studio dismantled. I had a lot of fun with the beta for that game, netcode was decent too

I think they gave out 1 or 2 free characters for everyone on "big" updates before, or you needed to clear a single player mode to get them.

There've been times I've been ashamed of admitting to play Xrd given how stupid goobers get sometimes, but it's an enjoyable game nonetheless. Don't let them get to you.

How come in fucking Jive the only way to chip your opponent is through Super?

What's wrong with this?