Spice this up

What should I do to add a little more excitement to my car?

Attached: Fit is go.jpg (600x450, 58K)

buy a different car.

You bought a fit, it's far to late to start thinking about excitement.

Cut the brake lines

It was gifted to me

Take her to get a very nice professional detailing then go out and show her off.

If you add rice, I will kill you.

What kind of excitement? Visual? Performance?

Neons and good tires

needs more weeb slaps and waifu stickers

Performance
Thinking about tires+suspension first

Get some coilovers

nothng
enjoy your Fat/Jizz it's a very good and practical car

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

reported for spam
Seriously, worse than the tripfags.
Racing stripes.

k20 swap

Looking at the D2s

Sell it and get an E90 330i.

jump it

You know you want to

Attached: do it.jpg (1600x1000, 289K)

Performance tyres. I think there was a bolt on turbo that works on the first gen also.

>jump
off a pier

Serious answer, put low rolling resistance economy tires on it.
Putting sticky performance tires on a slow car it changes nothing, but if you put hard economy tires on it you can check it into corners at regular speeds and have a good laugh.
That's why old 80s/90s shitboxes were so fun to drive, light weight and low grip so hitting a corner at 40mph felt like hitting a corner at 70mph.

You're gonna piss away a lot of money for very little improvement.
is right, put some cheap economy rubber on it and have a giggle instead.
If you want to make it go a little faster reduce the weight and delete anything sapping power off the engine, but don't waste your money on anything else.
Putting rollerskates on a donkey doesn't make it a race horse.

Buy one of these.

Attached: EP3 type R.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

rear seat delete, tires, and sway bars to stiffen it up and your gravy