Guilty pleasures

Another >fuck you I like it thread.
Post cars that either everyone on Veeky Forums hates or you know are shit, but you still like them.

I'll start with Nissan Sentra Nismo, I know it's a Nissan and I know there a lot of better cars in the same price range, but there is still something about it that makes me like it.

Attached: 2018-nissan-sentra-nismo-large.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

With a 6 speed stick it's a pretty fun DD. Also not a bad value nowadays on the used market.

Attached: 2011-scion-tc-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-360983-s-original.jpg (900x549, 61K)

turbo 4's for life

Attached: no fuck you.jpg (575x431, 34K)

I like suicide machines

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 83K)

Jeez user, how come your mom lets you have 4 turboes?

i like that car too just wish it had a better motor.

Those are carburetors you mong

it's a boring gookbox but somehow it looks good

Attached: jYEqVYpcknGa1fi5.jpg (800x600, 159K)

>4 intakes right under your balls
riding that thing must be a real pleasure

powered by sniff

I can't come up with many reasons except that it's efficient as fuck and isn't trying to be anything it's not. The regular prius is a little too over styled imo

I fucking love creeping around in all electric mode at low speed I think it's fucking awesome.

Attached: priusc.jpg (1024x428, 62K)

I have a thing for hybrids too. The transaxle technology is actually really fascinating.

Attached: cutaway_transaxle.jpg (395x349, 24K)

You can get it for really cheap, good power, makes non-carfags think you're rich and it still looks good despite its age

Attached: rsz_20150205_160546.jpg (2656x1494, 2.29M)

Fucking dajibans. I often wonder how cheap you could build one of these for. I just wanna do some skids and light towing. It's probably more practical to just get an S10 or something tho

Attached: dajiban-4 (1).jpg (591x394, 65K)

This is a GSXR swapped Ruckus.
A "Suckus" if you will.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

New Audi TT-RS

2.5L Turbo-5 Cylinder
Sounds great, kinda like an R8 V10
0-60 in under 4 seconds (3.5)
AWD,
Good enough handling
great styling

I've been reading reviews and comparisons of it. Everyone say around the track the Cayman S is the better car (its also about a second faster) and the BMW M2 is more fun (It drifts more, thats about it).

Personally however, I would still buy the Audi. With a tune you can push that little 5 cylinder to around 520-530bhp 400AWHP. Its like a mini supercar with its straight line acceleration! 3.5 0-60, 1/4 mile is like 11.9 (with a tune low 11s).

However the price is too steep for me. It starts at 72k, Cayman S is 75k, BMW M2 is 65k. For the price of any of these I could get a GT350 which will be faster everywhere except straight line.

You could get a C7 Corvette with a few options and be faster everywhere.

But its just so fast for such a small car. And in grey it looks great! If it was like $65k area I could justify it, but $72k is alot. With options and taxes and fess its easily an $80k car.

Attached: 2018-Audi-TT-RS-front-three-quarter-in-motion-03.jpg (2040x1360, 156K)

Its a shame that it has a CVT Transmission and the 2.0L Turbo can't even put out 200hp.

I guess it is slightly less embarrassing than owning a Velosturd

I find the TT RS really cool too, user

the Nissan Juke because dammit its fucking ugly but its ugly in a funny way, like its whole front looks like it knows its ugly and it revels in it.

also Nissans entire current sedan lineup, they aren't bad, the only one I'm not too keen on is the Sentra, but even then its just its saggy front. I just wish Nissan could bring back the Silvia and make the fucking idx please.

Attached: ah carumba.png (229x352, 169K)

the normal audi tts is also a really nice car

My IS300, everyone I know considers them under powered and shitty but its just such a nice car to cruise around in

Attached: IS300.jpg (620x414, 37K)

I'd much rather an RS3 hatch to be honest, would be a lot more practical as a daily

Electric cars. The instant torque, the smooth shirtless power, the quiet ride, the low cost of operating, being able too look down on hybrid owners.

I think it looks fresh and sporty

Attached: hyundai-kona-hyundai-kona-crossover-compact-crossover-suv-korea-south-korea-korean-car-kia-stonic-pi (1024x768, 145K)

Attached: 88705142-F0DC-42F5-B6AA-FB735485797D.jpg (1024x683, 81K)

As much as it looks like a cuckmobile it does seem like it would be comfy to cruise around town in, if you're just running errands or something

it looks like it's cosplaying as a Citroen

is that thing awd? looks kinda like a crosstrek.

>sporty
how? in what way? it just looks fat and retarded

>AWD
lol

>the low cost
Till you have to buy new batteries

I wish they'd put that straight 5 into the S4 or S5. Turn up the boost a bit and you've got like 400hp.

this gets bonus points for being a toyota that actually doesn't look fucking awful

It looks like a Japanese focus

sleeper car
283hp
262 lb torque
0-60 5.5 seconds

Attached: 2014-Dodge-Avenger-front-three-quarters-view.jpg (2048x1365, 653K)

In the US/Canada? Probably pretty cheap. There's still a pretty dedicated scene around rodding and modding vans.
The dudes in Japan probably pay a lot more just getting the vans themselves, much less the mods.

Agree. A lot boi racers were asspained because they thought it was going to be the new Celica even though Toyota flat out said it wasn't.
It's not a hektik tuner car it's a stylish, affordable, two door tourer that was popular with people bridging the gap between their 20s student beater and their inevitable 30s family crossover.
Good car, bad marketing.