What's up with middle aged men in Britain? What do they put in your drinking water, bongs?

What's up with middle aged men in Britain? What do they put in your drinking water, bongs?

A 50-year old on a 50cc scooter with L-plates, do these people have no self-respect? I've started watching a lot of Moto Madness and it seems that most is just some old bloke on a moped getting angry at other drivers on the road for no reason whatsoever, then they start reciting traffic code under their hiviz-helmet with that kind of a voice you'd expect from someone with problems oversalivating.

Just look at all of this. Are these people not self aware of how embarrassing they are? Does drop a gear and disappear not ring a bell to the bongs?

youtu.be/pKeMeH46reI?t=46
youtu.be/t-RLG7dOqRs?t=25
youtu.be/cQeJ4fFXbXw?t=478

Attached: mid life crisis in britain.jpg (964x695, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYIvhDVKa7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>uk
>drivers
are shit

They are in their 50's do you really think they give a shit about what others think ?

On other hand middle age crisis

I watched part of the first video. That guy on the bike is a huge faggot. What else is there to say?

If you ride a sub-125cc bike/scooter with L plates there's no requirement to take a test.

the old people on scooters thing is basically like muscle car autism in the US but for Mods(except these people were born in 1968 and so weren't Mods but they have vague nostalgia for it)

as far as the videos:

the first is just another foreigner on a scooter in london
the second while highly autistic i'm not sure its a scooter
and in the last video it is clearly a Ybr 125

>no L plates on any of them
>videos completely unrelated

Meanwhile Britain is slowly banning anything over 125 and no one seems to care. Just winge about it and get in line. Only thing allowed on the road in 20 years will be buses and electric bicycles.

Boomers in the US watch Easy Rider and get a harley. Boomers in Bongistan watch Quadrophenia and get a moped.

it's called Mod culture. it was a thing when they were kids

Murrican here, faggiest thing I've ever seen was a whole troupe of Canadians riding these, decked out head to toe in high-vis yellow riding gear. There was like four of them, with one or two riders each, and every single one looked like a mix between a motocross driver and a construction worker. It was simultaneously pathetic and hilarious, how un-manly these fucking canucks were. The vehicle is safer than ALL motorcycles by virtue of its reverse tricycle design, and it's super distinctive and already draws tons of attention in traffic without the high-vis clothing. How much of a pussy do you have to be to ride around on one in flame-retardant padded gear that's 98% fluorescent yellow? Or is it some kind of Canadian safety policy they have to follow when riding? I've never forgotten the sight.

Attached: spyder.jpg (776x554, 88K)

>tfw dont want to die on my bike so i wear hi viz
>get hit anyway because you think im a fag for wearing hi viz

Attached: wapierz1.jpg (750x1020, 1.05M)

Can someone explain to me why you'd ride a scooter over a 500cc or something?

Fuel economy? I once got pissed at my commute / fuel costs and looked up "worlds most fuel efficient motorcycle" and wanted to buy a scooter by the end of the day.

>Just look at all of this. Are these people not self aware of how embarrassing they are? Does drop a gear and disappear not ring a bell to the bongs?
applies to any leftist over the age of 21

Attached: smart car.jpg (450x326, 188K)

Surely the difference would be negligible. My xr600 uses close to fuck all.

why wear hi-vis when you can make your entire bike hi-vis
youtube.com/watch?v=JYIvhDVKa7o

Fucking cucknadians

I get 35 mpg on my R6, that's way better than most vehicles on the road and worth not being 100+ mpg so I can also go 100+ mph.

I helped a neighbor get his stolen S1000RR back a few months ago and he's never mentioned jack shit about any kind of banning, so I'm calling bullshit on that.

British people, I mean the average private citizen, are poor. Embarassingly so.It's not that they make less money, it's just cause prices are inflated on everything. Add the classic inferiority complex and general misery they all carry, and here you go.
t. Poor Greek

I have a Tomos moped (no helmet required) and I spend maybe €10 per 2 weeks on fuel

Being financially responsible is for leftists? Right wingers have to drive in dick compensators?

Scooters are for city travel. Bikes are for fun.
In the Netherlands scooters are bikes in the eye of the law meaning they get to go to restricted areas and can be parked anywhere. Motorcycles are just cars with 2 wheels that have to abide to the same rules as cars.

Within my city I can go anywhere by scooter maybe 3 times faster than by car. Motors however are like 10% faster than cars unless you’re going to break every law there is on your daily commute.

its mods you fucking pleb

>co worker imported his 125cc 2 stroke lambretta
>didn't need indicators or mirrors to be road legal
>put a 175cc big bore kit on it
>expansion chamber hung out the side

made me kek

Mods have died
These are larpers

so anyone driving anything thats not new, for fun, is a larper?

you're a fucking moron.

Come on they are just faggy Harley drivers that larp as something they were too young for when it was an actual thing

>not owning a motorcycle specifically to break every law there is

Pfft, why would you bother with scooters then? You can't take them on the motorways, can't ride them far, can't stay with the flow of the traffic and you look like a faggot.

I have a 1400, a 600 and two 50cc's and they get pretty much the same economy, the 50cc's have to be kept at so high revs in regular traffic that it isn't even worth it anymore, the 600 gets 5L/100km and the 1400 gets 7L/100km, while the 50cc's get between 4 and 6. That in comparison to the 12.5L/100km with my car, is pretty reasonable.

Fuel economy is fucking retarded anyway, why would you make life miserable just to save a couple of hundred euro per year, when you can enjoy every commute and pop dank woolies?

Attached: 5000 acres per ten gallons of kerosene.jpg (712x545, 66K)

>complaining about larping on vietnamese noodle board where everyone larps as keichi or smokey nagata if they have somewhat decent car

That's good for the environment, more people should use scooters instead though

Buy the expensive car goyim or you will look bad!

Meanwhile the US is where tranny culture started.
I guess millions of people cutting their dicks off and wearing dresses is fine in le based manly USA

So the only reason to own one in your country is because the laws are retarded

>Britain is slowly banning anything over 125
I just got my 1050cc street triple and I'm a Britfag, please do tell me more