/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Ava Edition

Upcoming Nerfs us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ """Tourney""" Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ig8bpxgcyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for R34 when

First for sucking Brode's dick

>In hearthstone
>no login bonus
>1 quest per day (average reward is 50 gold a.k.a. half a pack)
>very few events to give you packs/gold (~ 10 per years including the tournament packs)
>need to win 30 games for extra 100 gold per day (which is like 2~3 hours of grinding, and it encourage botting)
>Can complete quest with friends, but cannot concede before 15 health left (however no 1/3(10gold) for you)
>Arena is a scam (need constant 7~8 wins to get to eternal arena)
>5 cards per pack, epic rate is abysmal
>dust system is a scam (the value of dusting a card is way too low)
Regular:
Rarity>dust to create>dust value
Legendary>1600>400
Epic>400>100
Rare>100>20
Common>40>5
E.g. 16 epics are needed to craft one legendary

>In Shadowverse
>Increment login bonus
>3 quest per day (average 100 gold per day, hence you can buy a pack every day)
>Lots of tie in event and celebrations to give players packs (recently they gave away packs and Juventus sleeves)
>Does not encourage grinding, you can get 100 gold per day in less than 10 matches per day usually (hence no bot in shadowverse)
>Can complete private match with "friends" (also each new encounter gives you 100 gold, up to 2000 gold)
>Arena is a scam too to a lesser extent (4-5 wins to go infinite), however they gives up lots of arena tickets, you can end up with more arena tickets than you would ever use
>8 cards per pack, easy to get gold cards
>vial system is ok (vialing value is acceptable)
Regular:
Rarity>vials to create>vial value
Legendary>3500>1000
Golden>800>250
Silver>200>50
Bronze>50>10
E.g. 14 golden cards are needed to craft one legendary

Just pointing it out, not here to start some shit.

Xth for THICC

I've got 11.3k dust currently, and after the nerfs I'll have a little over 12k, and I don't have a single meta deck fully available to play.

Which deck(s) should I craft the missing pieces for?
>Pirates are getting nerfed a little, so crafting Greenskin and Southsea Captain seems risky
>not sure how any Druid variant is going to be post-nerf (would cost 4k dust for Jade, 800 for aggro)
>Murloc Paladin is getting a huge hit, seems bad to invest in
>Razakus Priest looks good and all, but that one deck is like 7k dust.
>Big Priest looks like an unfun diceroll and also costs 5k~ dust to make
>Antonidas, quest and double Tomes (4k dust) for Quest Mage
Which are likely to stay good for a long while?

For Ava? There already is one that I saw the other day, go look it up.

I'm not supposed to play around raza into anduin on turn 8 every fucking game when they draw 0 additional cards but somehow they always fucking have it

Why you don't better wait until we know if the nerfs actually matter

Priest or mage, choose your poison.

>War axe
>2 mana 3/2 weapon
>Immediately breaks after you hit the enemy face
How good this nerf be instead?

Is exodia mage or control mage stronger right now?

>been awake for four hours
>already came three times
>see this
Ah, yes. Some adjustment may be in order.

>Pirates are getting nerfed a little, so crafting Greenskin and Southsea Captain seems risky
Pirates are getting decimated and only really niche lists run Greenskin anyway.
As for the rest, just wait. The HS community is fucking terrible at predicting new metas and there's literally 0 advantage to having the best deck before the nerfs.

Which would you rather have in your Mage deck?

thats a good boy

>Sorcery
Meteor

>Implying able to earn gold by botting is a bad thing

>instant speed sweeper
LOL

Hour of Devastation is infinitely better than Star

>want to play giant naga meme deck
>The classic giants are some of the very few classic epics i dont have
>Meanwhile i must have opened like, 10 brawls over the year already
Fuck

>just wait
Shit, I've been waiting for like half a year, each time worrying that the next expansion might ruin any deck I make, or the next nerf will, or the meta settling will.
I just wanna play the game

Leaning towards Priest because it seems stronger, though I probably can barely make both decks.

>Play Reno and Ice Barrier
>Enemy triggers Barrier, you now have 31 health
>Play Star (I assume it'd deal 30 damage)
Wild would be FUN.

Will Hunter viable again after the nerf?

>the next expansion might ruin any deck I make
It will, thats just a fact of playing card games. I can get where youre coming from but there's huge changes right around the corner. Wait about a week after those and see whats good. Don't wait half a year tho wtf

what the fuck

Planeswalker =/= player hero. They are like a secondary hero, with their own ability (akin to a hero power) and health pool, but they can die without problems.

Priest is more braindead to play, so yeah that might be the right choice.

800 dust is a relatively small investment for aggro druid, it will still be pretty good I feel

I hate how hunter is so shit right now, every other midrange deck feels like you have options between AoE, weapons, and what to play. Hunter just feels like 'if you don't go alley cat into razormaw you lose'

The Warrior hit is WAY more significant than the Warleader nerf

...Oh. I thought it's some weird "kill the board and both players" gimmick-based win card.

BOI

HE BOUT TO DO IT

Seems like you ran into a future Kripp sniper

its more like deal 30 damage to each minion, destroy a target mana crystal

im playing against fuckin mech mage in arena

Raza Kazakus Shadowreaper Priest is literally the most IQ intensive deck in the game.

see
At least start by crafting a deck you can play user with all that duat user, there's no reason to lock yourself out completely. Razakus and Jade will still be good if you want to look into but I personally despise playing them so up to you

No

Razakus may be AIDS but it's not the simplest deck in the world unless you're playing aggro and hit the nuts

on the bright side

you're experiencing something only about .02% of other hs players will experience

Would you say, its the HARDEST DECK IN THE GAME?

no its jade druid

That's alright, it happens. Here, have an actual gimmick-based win card instead.

>remove your opponents shit
>play raza
>play anduin
>remember to use your hero power before every card
wow

WAKE ME UP

AYYYYYYYYY LMAO

its not gimmick based win cadr you faken corndog, its red counterspell/combt trick

heres one

someone call the police cause this is sexual assault

Only oldfags will remember

Look at the bright side. It could have been a ultimate infestation out of a spell slinger instead of a firelands portal.

Started playing HS being of this expasion, opened 110 packs only 4 legendary and shit cards cant even build meta deck.
Dusts couple of cards to build budget decks.
Get matched with tier one durid and control all the time in causal.
My decks can't even pass rank 20 in this season.
Quests asked me to complete durid chanallges and class's that need higher meta decks.
Wtf HS can't even play adventures without building meta deck!

my butthole hurts

why is it such a hard choice?

why would you even start playing hurtstone? are you a tool?

Haven't played Magic in years, but how is that gimmick-based?
Wouldn't that be excellent in several decks, particularly aggressive red decks? If you have lethal next turn it all but guarantees it.

Do you want to play Mill Warrior or Control Mage?

Get the fuck out here u mtg fuck boi and go play u shit meta game consisted of control decks and 1 drops rush decks
Cuck

if you have to ask, it's jaina

control mage is orders of magnitude easier to play than control warrior

garrosh, its super imbortant in cool combo based decks and in tempo warrior he's good.

and jaina is trash and super boring

both

im not bothered about how easy they are, just which is more enjoyable

look in the mirror

Neither are particularly stellar against Highlander Priest. I imagine Mill Warrior has a better shot when executed properly though.

Liked the art and Warcraft theme alot its remind me about wow tcg back In day but sadly picked bad time to come and play.

i hate priest so fucking much

Wrong

Seriously though combo Warrior and the more out-there Rogue decks have always tended to take the cake in terms of being unintuitive and just the sheer number of things to process

after a couple of games with jaina you'l think "if ony i had more burn"

thel youl think "is only i han more boardclears"

then you'l think "i can cut a couple of elementals for draw"

then "why am i running jaina in my freezemage"

dont fall for curvestone meme, if you want to think - play warrior, if you dont - craft ultimate infestation.

I enjoy the Jaina I crafted, she's fun.
That said I have 3 warrior decks currently and love playing all of them.

I would start with the Garrosh.

>22 wins away from golden paladin
>getting really fucking bored of the viable archetypes
wake me up

First of all, you just started playing and are probably playing like shit. Second of all, Aggro Druid is a top 3 deck and only requires commons and 4 epics, more than enough with 140 packs/4 leggos worth of dust

What leggos did you pull?

All I see someone who don't cry when there infinite combo in the meta or complains about card that drop u fatty turn 5.
U the poorfag always cry about standard being broken but in reality u just little kid who show up with shit intro pack in FNM expect to become first place because u cast land card and pass turn like cuck.
Gtfo of my game thread u mtg fag

Combo warrior was never hard in the slightest.
Patron had a good ceiling, but it was powerful enough that you could simply go lol smorc and still win.

How to beat Lich King with warrior? I tried the alarm-o-bot cheese but all 4 times I drew the right cards he just obliterates the big minion and I lose. I'm starting to lose hope.

>"why am i running jaina in my freezemage"
because there's too much healing and armor in this meta to burn people down without infinite fireballs. Outlasting with Jaina is a better endgame for control mages.

any key cards I'll need to go with garrosh?

Garrosh is getting the nerf stick soon.
Jania is the correct choice.
But Garrosh can be the fun choice if you enjoy it.

To be honest, I find Garrosh more enjoyable. Jaina is just plain powerful and it you manage to play then it's an autopilot until your opponent has no way of killing you. With Garrosh, whether you play tempo, combo or fatigue, every win feels well earned. You have to use your brain, conserve resources and think ahead with a defined game plan. Playing decks with him can be really frustrating because of difficulty and the fact that warrior's power level is not very high right now. Nevertheless, he is definitely more fun between the two

I'm having a causality dilemma.

Does reddit CAUSE cuckoldry through exposure, or does it SELECT for already existing cucks?

You maybe right about playing shit but I know my way around cards game the problems every time to try play around it I end up blocked because some stupid card and play.
Legendary pulled is Pal dk mage dk and vass
Also priest dk

Did the fix the KT + public defender exploit? If no, that is it.

If you're not retarded there are plenty of ways to abuse Jaina, it's a good card

They're both about the same in terms of place in the meta, I personally prefer Fedora because I enjoy Freeze more than Control Mage but the FWA nerf is pretty huge

Don't have kt or patrons.

So he drafted his deck like half a year ago?

battle rage
blood razor
dead mans
bring it on
arcane giant
coldlight
elise
genesis\blood warriors
brawl

you know, the usual. just dont craft rotface.
there are alot of things you can do with dead mans, use your imagination

R8

Murlocs rushdown

>only just starts playing
>complains that he's not as good as other people

Also, quests can be completed against friends, you don't have to play against randos if you're feeling oppressed.

I managed to do it with murlocs

Its literally nearly impossible to catch up with the game right now. A single tier one deck would take a brand new player some 150 dollars worth of disenchanted packs. A nice collection is around the 800 dollar mark. The game is oppressively greedy and jewish.
To get a decent collection for free, i would recommend buying a bot and letting it run for a year. As older expansions get rotated away you should catch up in standard. It would still take about 3 years to really get a big standard collection, even with maxium daily gold income.

Change it to discover and it's almost ok

innervate nerf can't come soon enough

Did you not buy the starter pack? It should guarantee you two more legendaries.

Pretty much, be playing since the beta or pay up goy.

My favourite new warrior cards have been Bring it on! and Dead Man's Hand.
There's a lot of fun things you can do with them, from general use to fatigue decks where you set it up to have an infinite deck that can grant you up to 50 armor or mill 6 cards every turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ig8bpxgcyk
I used this guy's deck

I would not craft Rotface, but having opened him and included him, he has done some interesting things and is considered a priority target for most removal.

I definitely think i'd enjoy warrior more, but I'm a little hesitant because of how bad the war axe nerf might fuck it

I didn't think bring it on was too good, but i suppose it has merit against control and can be okay against aggro if you have answers in hand

with 2\3 elemental dudes? o fucking p

forsebly discard a card and see your oponents hand? will see play in silence priest or any priest which runs mediv (yea i'l just shuffle away your brawl thanks)

>have so much armor exodia mage runs out of time trying to get through it all.

I've never felt so alpha in my entire life.

Did do that only get useless Iegenday dust it for couples of commons and rare

Unless you are playing against a mouth breathing phone player, a mage has more than enough time to deal hundreds of damage with a combo

You can safely dust voss if you so choose, but yeah something like or this deck are probably the best budget options right now, Pirates are about to be nerfed and we don't know what the meta will look like exactly outside of the top 2 decks staying cancer and the purpose of the nerfs not being fulfilled in the slightest

you can replace Patches with a Squire and Aya and Thrall with maybe a combination of Jade Spirits and Bonemares in the second one.

I would HEAVILY consider investing in the Kharazhan expansion if you want to get in because it gives you great value/plenty of dust and some core class cards you literally cannot get anywhere else. Secret Mage is a relatively cheap deck to build once you have that expansion.

What could I replace Elise with in Razakus Priest?