Why no Manual :(

Seriously though If the Eunos Cosmo came with a manual would it become a JDM legend.

Attached: tumblr_ou9fg8f6oO1s7e0meo1_500.jpg (500x334, 28K)

swap it fagget

The Cosmo wasn’t meant be a sports car, it was a luxury coupe like the SVX and the SC400. Buy one and convert one to manual if you want

>not hooking up an automatic transmission for each gear of your manual transmission
Have any of you idiots ever even owned a car?

Attached: 1516220745312.jpg (645x729, 99K)

it already is a jdm legend and you can swap it.

I not looking to buy one. It just seem lot of people take the 3 rotor out of Cosmo and put it in other cars vs swapping the FC trans into it.

>JDM legend
Just because you think it is doesn’t mean it is. The MK4 Supra, R34 GTR and FD RX7 are JDM legends. The Cosmo is a car that either gets hacked up for RX7 builds or is hoarded by its cult followers. It’s the 280ZX turbo to the 240Z

Attached: 5171E79F-8458-4112-9CE8-0532FA7E1508.jpg (950x1018, 116K)

Genius Idea

Attached: 2014-0618-sp-corvette003.jpg (800x600, 74K)

this nigga right here is right.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>R32 GTR
ftfy

Hi there!

Hi there!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get fucked with your faggy anime catgirl cancer!

Hi there!

Why do people want manual in luxury cars? Platinum retarded. Makes the car worse in every way.

The R32 was a more successful race car, but the R34 GTR is by far more we’ll known

Because young business executives and drug dealers want to have fun?

Hi there!

You seem like one of those young posters who think with the "manual=racecar" mentality.

Attached: troubled eagle.jpg (457x695, 59K)

Fun is meaningless.

speak for yourself cuck.

Attached: 11232517_367692363430617_1283466476_n.jpg (612x612, 90K)

as said before wasnt supposed to be a sports car it was a luxury coupe.

most of their 3 rotors found their way into rx-7s anyway.

Hi there!

Because who would want a 20b with a 4speed auto

probably because there are better chassis to swap it into

if i take that off, will you die?

to expand on this

if the chassis was any good you would see more manual swaps