What the fuck were they thinking

What the fuck were they thinking.

Attached: sn95-1-640x480.jpg (636x480, 84K)

how many burgers can i eat after work today

what the fuck werent they thinking?

Attached: 38062fb4e3cf322b11269dd4be3c02d8[1].jpg (1694x1105, 364K)

They've aged ok exterior wise, look better then the 05-09's. The interior is pretty shitty though.

it's by far the sleekest looking mustang there is. Too bad you're a fudd who craves the 60's

We want the Initial D audience

Based sn-95

94 GT owner here.
Literally my only complaint about the car is that it's underpowered. I like the way they look. Cheap cars to buy and maintain too.

They were thinking about redesign a car instead of refurbishing an old design to please boomers.

Fox owner here. SN95s are pretty based, though fan-wise, they're probably one of the worst gen's. They look fairly good and can be had for pretty cheap so, at least in my area, they're bought up by ricer faggots who want to slam and ruin them.

>that 4x4 wheel gap

Attached: 1448405089330.gif (720x720, 36K)

itt: op gets shit on

>ywn have a new-edge Mustang with an Aluminator dropped in
such is the life of an eurokek

Attached: 1465442877377.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>when you're a stancefaggot and haven't told anyone in 5 minutes

Attached: canthold.jpg (599x804, 43K)

negro, bro trucks have less wheel gap.

There's hyperbole and then there's retardation. Your answer is clearly the latter.

Attached: vauxhall_carlton_1990_photos_1_1600x1200.jpg (1600x801, 215K)

Was this generation of Mustang any good?
Aesthetically speaking it's always been one of my favourites.

As an owner of an 03 gt for 5 years, yes they're good cars. The seats wont hold you down for shit if you decide to do any spirited driving, and the interior is literally all plastic, but I've personally never had it creak or rattle like a lot of people complain about for that gen mustang

Now if you mean the termi year cobras (03 and 04) they're the same thing except much faster and have IRS instead of a live rear axle

Thanks.
Live outside America and just bought a 2017 Mustang, was always very curious about 03 & 04 as they look fantastic. Hardly see any though as nobody bothered to import them.

New edge > foxbody

I dont care for the "effeminate" mustang or F serirs from those years. And that plastic waterfall dash in the mustang is nasty

based

pic related
this, great exterior, shit interior

Attached: 2C6065F0-BBDA-46C9-A862-0BB85E5CB22B.jpg (211x238, 40K)

I like the smooth exterior
then again I also like fox bodies

Very true user...I had a New Edge 99 GT, fun as fuck but yea underpowered.

thinking about making the first good looking Mustang since 1969

this is the real what the fuck were they thinking Mustang

Attached: mustang-foxbody-on-damp-pavement.jpg (890x636, 120K)

Personally, I miss the fox body. Am I a piece of shit?

You're one of us weirdos who likes 80s angles designs.

> (You)
>You're one of us weirdos who likes 80s angles designs.
My brother.

Ford threw all of their eggs into the Probe basket which was supposed to be the new Mustang. They threw all of their R&D expenses into it and everything they had, and at the last minute when Autoweek peeped the 87' FWD Japanese-built Mustang the whole MUH VEE AYTE crowd lost their collective shit, and rightfully so.

Ford saw this, and combined with a huge slump in oil prices, okayed some funding for a new V8 Mustang and literally put a body kit and interior kit on the Foxbody platform and rushed it to market to appease their core crowd.

>liking the SN95 but hating the Fox
You don't make any sense, they're both fairly similar. The differences can mainly be explained by changing design trends in the time.

it just looks like A Car

how can you be offended by this, these are the most boring cars ever made

It could be worse, I've ended up with a '78 Cobra, granted it's from my father who took the time to build it up. But other than having "Cobra" emblazoned on the side, most would mistake it for a Pinto or Maverick.

Pic related, same style, just much better condition.

Attached: 1978-ford-mustang-cobra.jpg (650x432, 65K)

>Its chassis is made of wet paper
>It handles like a shopping cart full of bricks
>its a literal shitbox
>looks nothing like any other mustang
>has less power than a 50s muh vee eyte
literally whats not to love
Only stang i want

I had one.

I bought it for $1000. Can't complain when the cheapest car you could get is a V8.

It was a little clunky, could have used new motor mounts, but it drove alright. The manual transmission slipped right into gear.

Sold it for a small profit.

this is literally the only good looking SN95 i've ever seen

So you're bragging about how few Mustangs you've seen.

The New Edge versions do look a lot sharper, but both styles are really helped by reducing the monster truck default ride height.

Attached: 72A8A624-F5B0-4873-8040-04570A173ACB.jpg (420x590, 155K)

oh god, foxbodies are fucking disgusting piles of trash. they look like shit, the performance is overrated unless you sink money out the ass in them, and if you actually own one, 9 out of 10 times its a piece of shit and people assume you are white trash.

why do you post that beautiful shitbox everywhere. thanks for reminding me ill never own one. fag

They're my favorite Mustang and I actually like them quite a lot but they literally couldn't compete with the Camaro at the time and I have not a clue what Ford was doing

the 03/04 cobra is bae.. but that interior is wack AF

There are people on this site who type like this unironically.

Attached: 1521906081377.png (581x443, 128K)

>being this irrationally mad at an object

you have shit taste you fucking millennial trash

I guess I just assumed the general audience would understand

Why do people have a problem with some gap between the tire and fender? Cars have suspension and so they should naturally have some gap there for the wheel to raise up. It makes the body look really fat when it droops down over the wheel too much anyway

I agree with not slamming too far but there's something about the center points of the wheel and the arch matching up, and the tires being close to sticking out but not quite.

Looks better than the fox body at least. The '80s were pure trash for automotive design.

Delet this
Scifi pointy cars a best