Who else /springcleaning/

Who else /springcleaning/

Attached: 3A747B25-DC4C-408F-A5A8-621C916E5ADC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

of course anyone on Veeky Forums who actually does "spring cleaning" drives a low t car

she'll need it but i aint doing shit until i know all the salt's off the roads
need to clean the damn carpet too

Attached: IMG_20180325_170436 (1).jpg (1500x843, 492K)

also, note to self, the uv sealant included in headlight restoration kits stops working after like 6 months, need a better sealant

Attached: IMG_20180325_170451.jpg (1500x843, 562K)

just did my interior, washed the outside and cleaned up the windows of my fiesta st. just need to do the wheels and tires and i will be full comfy mode feels good.

Went at it yesterday

Windows, rubber mats, all the muck in cracks, cleaned out the winter equipment (tarp, brush, gloves and such), and vacuumed

Attached: 20180324_140422_resized.jpg (2304x1296, 987K)

Actual clearcoat works better, as in rattlecan. Use the polish pads & fluid, and then use proper UV-protected clear coat

Attached: 1510443805392[1].jpg (1838x1032, 780K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>Who else /springcleaning/
yes
also, nice digits

Attached: IMG_4660.jpg (1280x1920, 1.05M)

I sprayed my car down today but I'm gonna be doing most of the interior and stuff when its actually above 50F.

mightyBenz has been here for years m8. At one point, just stop trying.

Soon as it quits snowing at random intervals.

Switching back over to summer tires and changing the oil will be step number one. But it's gotta get a bit warmer first.

Sssssh, let him think that anyone actually gives a single fuck

Attached: 354756724324.jpg (650x455, 48K)

Waste of time right now, I live in Onterrible so we still have another 5 major snowfalls and the roads will be salty/sandy until late May at a minimum.

Fuck this gay province.

Attached: retarded baby.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

hi there newfag

kindly get the fuck out you gay nigger

Attached: hahaha.jpg (443x332, 15K)

multiple light coats or one thick coat or what

I guarantee it’s s/o/viet detripping. He’s mad his GTR vs Corvette posts don’t get any reactions anymore

Two light coats is usually fine. What is important is that you get them very even, and that you don't let the first harden too much before applying the second

all the cool kids spring clean

Attached: JPEG_20180207_155230.jpg (3120x4160, 2.62M)

that car will forever be a disgusting piece of shit, why do you even bother?

that's not spring cleaning, that's trying to remove a lifetime of filthy, it looks like a homeless man shat in your car

bully against the rules pls go

I clean it once a month so it never gets too disgusting, because it's something I gotta drive and I'm not a woman. That said I clean out my wife's once a month after I clean mine, because it's something a woman drives I gotta drive every once in a while and I don't want it to be disgusting. Amazing how bad it gets in a month

yeah it only sat in a field for 20+ years for mice and actual homeless people to get to the interior but your right ill send it to be crushed and ill buy a euroshit for 30k$ thanks for saving me a lifetime of regret!
>pic rel8ed

Attached: 00O0O_fqnyqxq2ztW_600x450.jpg (450x337, 46K)

i need to spring maintence. need to change wheel bearings, tie rod ends, tarbo control valve, coolant hoses, find the fucking rattles. and an alignment as well

do you think you'll actually end up doing more than half of that?

how u like your c30 senpai?

Looks like we've got similar dirt patterns

Attached: 20180324_142201-1152x648.jpg (1152x648, 185K)

no lol. don't have a jack or jack stands, i'll change the tcv, coolant hoses and maybe an alignment

fuck you mean, c30 is fun as fuck to drive

A machine can’t be low T. Only one low t here is you.

do i dare clean this pos

Attached: 20180305_142645.jpg (2048x1008, 1.13M)

that looks like something a mentally disabled person would drive

Sure thing Cletus.

Still snowing and 20 degrees (F) here... so not me

Attached: image.jpg (750x967, 365K)

just applied ceramic coating over the weekend while i had access to a garage

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20180325_125721.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

tfw cleaned it up so hard all the paint came off

Attached: boins.jpg (1813x980, 1.11M)

Usually wait for the first 2-3 normal rains with no following snow, amongst a week of on-off sunny weather. They stop salting the roads around then.

In response to OP, i should get stuck into vacuuming my car upholstery soon. Its one of those annoying ones that *trap* the fucking dirt, requiring a powerful-as vacuum plus stiff brush.
That and the footmats need a scrub.

>clean car
>drive a mile
>dirty

Its completely pointless.

Attached: 1410712719213.jpg (368x440, 32K)

It isn't. Taking care of a car shows dedication and love to the things you own, and will help it last longer. I dunno, how about you upload how your shitbox looks like and let us judge you by your merit.

Its filthy at the moment. Will wash it before taking it to the paint shop and then go ape with the wax on the fresh paint.

tfw i dare clean this pos

question;
do those hot water extractors you can rent from walmart or whatever do a good job of cleaning carpet very deeply?

from what i hear, hot water extractors are THE SHIT for basically any and all upholstery

I've used one before and it works really well - the absolute best result is when it comes with the slightly acidic solution that you mix into the water, spray on the fabric, rub in, let sit for a few minutes and then suck out

Would like to get rid of paint swirls but not willing to pay 400$ to have someone do it.

$30 on amazon, add some stick on velcro to use better pads and go to town amigo.

Attached: 411MGF60AXL.jpg (500x329, 21K)