Ford knows their customers

Attached: 1509364450732.jpg (4032x3024, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let the kids pay for their own college
yeah I'm sure their kids have 80k just burning a hole in their pocket, no problem

god I hate boomers so much, just fucking die off already

love it

>boomers
do you even know what you're talking about

*let the kids go to trade school and learn a real skill instead of being pozzed by the liberal wasteland that is modern universities

>shelby gt350r
>sons ba in art history
>pick one

Pay for your own bullshit degree if you think it's that important.

Your assrage is kinda sjw desu

Trying way too hard to fit in

>t. boomer
you're not relevant anymore, give it up

>if I keep shouting it I'll eventually be right
I may be a boomer on the inside but I'm probably younger than you user

Attached: 1488477529731.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>thinking boomers post here
do you know what a boomer actually is you fucking moron?

Let the parents pay for their own nursing home

>let /pol/ turn every other board into just more /pol/

>let lefty faggots fucking kill themselves

Damn. It feels good to be the person that took this picture and when I uploaded it to reddit.

>do you know what a boomer actually is you fucking moron?

The displacelets who are afraid of a car with more than 300hp, more than 4 cylinders, and exhaust that doesn't sound like a lawmower - are generally mistaken on a great, many, things.

Attached: 1520990967613s.jpg (125x106, 3K)

This is hilarious

Get fucked

>buy mustang
>now kids can't afford college
>kids poor because NEET
>kids can't buy mustangs
poor business model desu

just don't go to college?

You scum have infected things I like for long enough. If I can make my environment more offensive to you, all the better.

>wahhh I don’t want to take out loans to pay for my future

kys

>learn a trade
>make bank while college fags down in debt
E Z

kek wanting to only make $100k a year..no thanks. I will go to college you boomers. But yes pay for your own college, I did.

You know the world needs plumbers more than English majors. Most plumbers will make more money as well.

OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD PAY FOR MY STUFF!

Attached: 1512208172323.png (600x683, 577K)

>earns more
>in debt for two decades
you're not bright, are you?

>only 100k

wat

trades also earn while they learn. but most university students are too soy to realize that their degree is an expensive waste of time

There are trades that don't involve interacting with literal shit, though. You really could have picked a better example.

>let the kids pay for their own college

No problem because the liberals proposed to make college free. You heard that as part of Hillary's campaign platform. So the kids will have free college once Trump is ousted at the next election.

Just print more money for more social welfare projects! I sort of agree with free college but not the way they go about it. Free college would just mean more illegal immigration. It's bad enough that many people with chronic expensive medical problems do illegally immigrate in order to get free medical care in sanctuary states. That care is partially subsidized by federal dollars so sanctuary states do affect taxpayers in all states with regards to illegal immigration. The majority (over 50%) of California's population is Latino as of the 2016 Census. It reflects how massive the illegal immigration with past amnesties has been. If you add the half-latino population it would be even greater.

and plumbing does not involve interacting with shit unless you choose service. There is construction plumbing and sprinkler fitting as well as drainage and service (water works systems)

"Boomer" just means someone older to people these days.
Like 30 years old and up.

Real boomers are literally in retirement homes at this point.

Fucking boomers

Attached: gmagik-2.gif (192x127, 279K)

Don't need educated white kids lol just let rich Asians and other immigrants with good education pay for shit hahahahahaha

T. Australia

What are boomers' children called? They're the ones with no life skills who don't understand modern markets who are running everything at the moment.

millenials

>What are boomers' children called?
There's no name for them.
That's why they're the forgotten generation.

Unfortunately it's just simpler for dumbasses to call older people "boomers."
Funny enough, I friend of mine referred to his dad as a boomer the other day. His dad's only 47.

No, that's the people who are in their late 20s now. I'm talking about the ones who are 50 years old right now, running everything because the actual boomers are retired.

they are called generation x. millenials are also known as generation y (though not much anymore)

and because I know you retards are still going to ponder over this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X

>Demographers and researchers typically use birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1960s to the early 1980s.
What the fuck is this horse shit? A 20 year span? An early gen Xer could reasonably birth a late Gen Xer. That's not how generations fucking work.

generations are divided by 20 year spans as that is generally when people are expected to start having kids and producing the next generation.

>An early gen Xer could reasonably birth a late Gen Xer

the researchers are not going to go through the pains of accounting for some trashy bitch having a kid at 15. the kid would just be called a millennial as it was born to a gen x'er

kek
Where I'm from in the midwest the average salary is $45k/yr. Mechanical engineers might make around $65k, RN's around $85k, accountants around $60k. My happy ass with a welding and machining certificate from a trade school (which cost me about $4k and a year to get) made over $140k last year and I'm over $40k for this year already. Feels good to make 2.5 times more in a year at age 28 than my dad ever has with his 4 year business degree.

You should pay for your own college you dumbshit.
>drowning in debt for something you can learn at the library

>Australia
You guys aren't connected to that Tumor called Mexico and you are actually closer to Asia. the majority of immigrants we get are a burden unfortunately and its likely that the more immigrants we get from Latin america the less desirable this country will be overall for people looking for a good civilized life. who knows how fucked we really are once all the low-skilled jobs vanish to robots and automation. we are going to see unemployment the likes of which we've never seen as the only valuable jobs left will be Technology development and Programming for the robots themselves and all the unskilled workers who immigrated here will be left with nothing to do but apply for mass welfare.

Even as a 21 year old, this makes me love the company more. Fuck self entitled numale manchildren.

But how much overtime and hours you worked :^)?

What we get the absolute human slime from all of mainland China and the rest of Asia including India.

Feel sorry for U seppos mixing with goblins tho m8

Well since I assume you never learned a trade or went to college, why dont you give me some anecdotal evidence about how much a person in a trade job vs someone who went to college makes like this poster did . Make it good not that shitty liberal arts, english or art majors shit.
Please elaborate
Thank you for an actual constructive answer. The majority of people I know (not a lot) that work in blue collar jobs make around $100k maybe $120k a year(in commiefornia). I am 29 years old, and same as your dad have a business degree or bachelor of business administration to be specific. While my colleges cost where around $40-45k compared to your $4k cost I have been making more than $320k a year base salary(gross income no bonus/incentives included) since I was 23 years old. So I have no idea where your dad completely messed up and did not even get to $200k like the majority of the semi-entry level people I manage at the company I work for. The entry level get the leftover scraps as in the cheapest incentives plus a low salary of around $150k a year(I know I was there when I was 22 and out of college). If you knew me I am a lazy person I dont like working more than 60 hrs a week, get dirty, and even choose my alma mater uc berkeley because it was the cheapest and also on of the easiest to graduate from for that particular degree(To lazy to even go for an MBA). I assume your salary is gross income? Might you have the weekly/bi-weekly deposits to prove it. I can post mine if you want?

>Thank you for an actual constructive answer. The majority of people I know (not a lot) that work in blue collar jobs make around $100k maybe $120k a year(in commiefornia). I am 29 years old, and same as your dad have a business degree or bachelor of business administration to be specific. While my colleges cost where around $40-45k compared to your $4k cost I have been making more than $320k a year base salary(gross income no bonus/incentives included) since I was 23 years old. So I have no idea where your dad completely messed up and did not even get to $200k like the majority of the semi-entry level people I manage at the company I work for. The entry level get the leftover scraps as in the cheapest incentives plus a low salary of around $150k a year(I know I was there when I was 22 and out of college). If you knew me I am a lazy person I dont like working more than 60 hrs a week, get dirty, and even choose my alma mater uc berkeley because it was the cheapest and also on of the easiest to graduate from for that particular degree(To lazy to even go for an MBA). I assume your salary is gross income? Might you have the weekly/bi-weekly deposits to prove it. I can post mine if you want?

please tell me this is pasta? or are you seriously trying to brag about the job that your daddy put you into in his company.

Also, when america goes completely to shit, your job will be irrelevant whereas trades never die.

He's bragging on a Sudanese rice factory consortium about living in a commie-hell hole and having his commisar dad give him things.

You seem to have completely missed the point there buddy and filled it with complete irrelevant statements. What I am stating is with my standard 4 year degree, I was able to make pretty decent money at a young age and have not even reached my full earning potential vs me just not caring and going the cheap or easy way and learning a trade or something. Also I would have been thrilled to have friends or family accommodate me in a position in one of their companies, but my dad worked in real estate (retired) and hates me ever since I got into college and told him I was just getting a bachelors. Also for being a lazy slob and not going for my MBA or entering politics. He has not done anything for me after that, he even towed my Lexus from his drive way when I was helping my mother set up for a gathering at their house because he didnt want anyone seeing his loser's son cheap asian shit on their driveway. Everyone else related to me at that time did not even have a small business to claim as their own. But to conclude I never had any help to get to where I am.

tfw an europoor with 1€ in their pocket is richer than most murifats

epic

Is this the start to a “watch my four part video series to make insane money”?
You’re oblivious if you think there are many opportunities for college grads to make that kind of money.

Maybe actually try to earn the money yourself, instead of leeching of your parent's gibs you fucking degenerate?

>80k for 4 years
What profession?

>80k for a degree.

You know only retards pay this much right?

Attached: 1519684469142.jpg (720x720, 50K)

>EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS for college
>entitlement to your parents' money

Isnt your goal to set up your kids for success? I know that's part of mine.

retarded underage

>you guys just become an engineer like me I make $200k per month after doing a trade forget about your hopes and dreams just be a sad loser like me working with his hands lying about his income online

Your parents pay for you, you pay for your kids and so one. You need money a lot more at 21 than so mine who's 55 and has a lifetime of savings and a house does.

no, the goal is to be the king of rock n roll

>waaah i want to waste my time getting a degree in an oversaturated field instead of getting a high-demand trade for much less money!

>putting yourself or your family in debt for libshit college

College fags BTFO

>$320k a year
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Attached: kram.gif (220x206, 212K)

>oversaturated field
Like what? There’s fucking shortages everywhere except for in the field of feminist history
In the wet dream of Veeky Forums idiots where people without education doing ‘REAL WURK’ make more than skilled professionals

>Isnt your goal to set up your kids for success?
Depends, if my spawn disappointed me with his/her life decisions i may give up on him/her and just let them fend for themselves into adulthood. My kid would be an adopted asian child who id have studying day in and day out to become a programmer for Microsoft/Apple/Google. Asians are obedient and their parents in Asia often force them to study till they kill themselves. such as a parent's undying stressful love

A lot of the popular engineering fields are saturated. Also, many tradespeople do make more money than a comparable college graduate.

>In the wet dream of Veeky Forums idiots
Ah fuck I almost believed it. Does IT engineering pay over 100K in the US?

At my college they are literally recruiting people that are halfway their education in pretty much any engineering field.
The only tradies that make big bucks are self employed and usually have some employees on top of that.

your white collar 'intellectual' work is being outsourced to H1B pajeets and phone apps dude.
Nobody is safe, really.

IT engineering is the complete opposite of what these ‘REAL WURK’ idiots are talking about.

I work in procurement. I am the outsourcer
Also ‘intellectual’ what are you on about? Intellectuals end up working in academia, the government or publishers. They are not going to type code

Yes, but I just wanted to have your opinion since you're not interested in lying.

What field is that? I'm talking the hot ones like CECS.

I loved my college years and doing a job that challenges my capacities. You can always decide to become a plumber afterwards anyway.
IT to mechatronics to mechanical engineering to engineering management which is hardly engineering. It’s trash studies like law and sociology that suffer, but that was known before you started there

When you switched out of IT it was the smartest move you made. Mechatronics is not a common one, I'd say.

Oh no I am pointing out which field are being recruited fresh out of college. I studied business economics myself

>Free college would just mean more illegal immigration.
Or just you know do what every single civilised country do and ask for identification when applying for education.

It's silly how much americans complain about "muh illegals in school" but when asked about a possibility of asking parents for birth certificate (like it is in europe) when signing up your child to school all they can mutter is "muh freedom muhfuga".
You can't eat the cake and have the cake.

>I loved my college years
Nice to know but I'm already finishing my studies. I'd like to know pay level in the US.

>le roughneck tradesman earning X amount more than everyone meme
fairytales straight out of the NRA lie book.

It is extra funny when you consider American schooling system is paid for by local taxes so all those idiots hating illegals but thinking requiring ID to sign up for school is unconstitutional are just shooting themselves in the foot

I dont understand why internet teens glorify this roughneck lifestyle so much. They spend half their lives behind a computer after all

>requiring ID to sign up for school
This sounds like a good idea, why the fuck isn't everyone for this? god damn its like that double edged sword with people not wanting abortion to be legal when all that does is make unwanted pregnancies from single black/latino parents more of a thing. Free abortions for *any* fucking body who wants it.

>pay levels in the USA
The lower the qualifications and the more redneck points it gives you - the higher the pay.

Stay away from medicine they earn nothing. Become a carpenter or plumber my man

>Free abortions for anybody who wants it
No such thing, unless you are for slavery. Allow people who cannot afford it to apply for a fee waiver, yes, but those who can afford to pay for it should have to.

Literal tyranny.

> Become a carpenter or plumber
I could become Jesus Christ or Mario. that's a tough decision t b h fama.

If you know that an abortion that costs a few dollars (abortion pills are a thing and being used in many countries) to prevent a future drain on society worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, it might be a good idea to just give the pill for free.

>people struggling to afford a medical intervention get financial aid, but people well-off pay for it themselves
Are you re-inventing healthcare?
Also why not do like your military scholarship thing? Allow skilled immigrants to enter college in sectors in demands, but they have to work in the state that allowed them to repay the favor.

The USA quite literally only allows legal immigrants to enter if a company sponsors them.
Illegals and spics are the result of an anti-slavery law entrenched in the constitution.

I thought it required a birthing aswell to remove the unborn fetus, which can cost money. A cost-reduced abortion pill is certainly an option for people
Since when did I say I didn't like the GI bill? Also, "skilled immigrant" can mean many things, of which more than a few are literally "can do X menial task that requires training"

>only allows legal immigrants if they have corporate sponsorship
Or a spouse who is a US citizen (which is actually faster than corporate sponsorship)

In an early stage there is nothing to remove. It’s just a fertilized egg and the proces is comparable to a girl having her period.
Of course you cannot abort a 5 month old feutus, but that is illegal everywhere in the world.

Said spouse has to pay for the partner though.