bbc.com/news/world-europe-41198770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOVE ETERNAL

A S R A I

SECOND FOR ELVEN FEET

L I Z A R D S

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41198770

i blame leddit

Do swordmasters get missile defence like in tabletop?

BELEGAR! TRUE KING OF THE EIGHT PEAKS

source?

>Black Arks will never be self sufficient
>Black Arks will never be a viable choice over a terrestrial empire
>Black Arks will never be able to tie together to make a giant flotilla
>Black Arks will never be the edgy rapey warhammer equivalent of Gargantia

It hurts

Whelp, now we know who the next bretonnian errantry war target will be.

>Perfidious albion reports even the most irrelevant news when it's about French suffering.

Day of the rope soon.

DAWI MARKSMEN!

SO EXCITED LESS THEN THREE WEEKS!

When will the Space Marine faction be out? I don't really understand warhammer, how can gun guys and bow guys exist in the same universe?

Is this real? The fucking nerve. Why not fit in black people or whatever when it actually fits? No respect for history.

You can just mod it to be self sufficient.

Does the unit size affect the raise the dead ability

Lizardlars
So which lizardmen LL is everyone going to play first?

Are Black Arks the Star Destroyers of Warhammer?

i'm going to play as balrog destroyer of worlds

Is this from some youtube comment section? This one is my favourite

>this game is unplayable, impossible to understand, yeah got some good graphics but then you wont care when you realize that even in easy mode it is impossible to win battles or make any improovements too your troops, is a very slow game designed for computer nerdas, you need to have in mind thousands of variables that are not interesting at all, i really didnt like it, a game is supposed to be a game, something you spend a good time and thats it, i dont see the point of design a game so complicated, i tried for many days to improve my performance, watching videos and following that annoiyng voice of the old man telling me what to do , but i allways reach a dead point, and i could never win more than one battle, you should review your game politics that are very aggressive to new users like me, you should be intelligent as robocraft designers, that they put you in a game mode very eciting at the beggining and the complexities are progressive, you dont need the sh=i-t of learning a hole enciclophedy before starting the game,

>tfw no naval battles vs. black arcs where if you board enough of your ships on them it starts a siege battle where the embarked armies fight it out.

didnt they said that the black arks would have a role with them at the center?

Sometimes, I find it hard to blame game companies for turning their games into pretty piles of braindead shit.

I think so, yes

Nice game.

Yeah, they get the shield stat. It was confirmed in the HE vs Lizardman battle video.

this sentence does not make sense.

It wouldn't only make sense if you meant roll instead and they were baking the black arks into some delicious pastry.

yiffed

Yeah, because CA is catering to little bawbies who watched the hobbit, and want unrealistic battles. Swords SHOULDN'T"T cut arrows in the air.

well i meant that i remember that in a interview the mentioned like a mini-campaign or a campaign mechanic where the arks would be a center point of it

>all those skinwolves

Git woof'd, Uzkulgi.

Side note, I wish random fights out in the campaign map had starts like that. I'd love to be on the defensive end of that map as dawi

>realism
>fantasy

pick one pls

Fucker got his ass beaten, but two of those skinwolves spam stacks utterly crushed Ghorst.

How do you balance the high cost of vampire units with their shit income? Empire is broken because you can have shit loads of the best armies all at once with your huge income. Vampires I have to stack with low tier troops all the time because I simply cant afford 3 armies unless I do that.

Vampires are the richest faction in the game. You spam necromancers and turn sylvania into a 10k a turn province.

Wait those stack? Guess Ill rush necros then.

Get those towers and keeps going, use your necromancers.

>You spam necromancers and turn sylvania into a 10k a turn province.

What the fuck, money deployments stack?

We don't know the extent of black integration in Roman Britain, so why not open up a bit for childrens cartoons?

While there was certainly many black roman legionaries, I really don't think there was many in Britain.

>why not deliberately obfuscate history to make ourselves feel good
Because it erases actual black British history. If the Anglo-Saxons were as multicultural as modern Londoners, what the hell was so important about the Windrush?

This is the part where I remind everyone that the PC "hardcore" DA:O "community" demanded a patch to reduce difficulty when playing on normal rather than just play on easy. On DAY 1.

>caps lock a word for emphasis
>shouldn't't
>unironically using unrealistic

easily detectable, 0/10

Absolutely revisionist.

>Krell in charge of killing Sigwald

>We don't know the extent of black integration in Roman Britain

Somewhere between 'Non-existent' and 'Fuck All'.

Siggy viggy's a pretty powerful duelist, all things considered.

what in the bloody hell

it's part of their lore

/pol/ absolutely destroyed

And you missed the importance of events like the windrush if you think it's contribution is "brought brown people to britain".

It did when I ran a legendary campaign and just bought necromancers to watch my money go up each turn.

Don't slander revisionism it's a legitimate historical practice, just this extreme retardation of RACE revisionism is bad

What the fuck, I never knew that. I just thought they wouldn't stack because stuff like that doesn't usually stack in games.

Fuck me, I'm spamming agents for +income shit from now on.

star destroyers are like carriers so i suppose so

Didnt they send legionaires far from their native lands so they wouldnt rebel and shiet?

>making up history is fine
Fuck right off

Make sure to have the maganoumous trait for more income and enough of those towers so you can buy necromancer and, I think, banshees to just dump all the skill points into the money skill in turn one.

get the relevant red skills, get a master necromancer + forge, then get some corpse carts in your army, and then you can literally just spam zombies and they push peoples shit in.

You don't understand what revisionism is then do you? Ever considered that certain historians are wrong or biased in their outlook?

Britain in the 1931 census was 99.75% white. What was the importance of windrush besides "brought brown people to britain"?

>While there was certainly many black roman legionaries

The only 'black' nation the Romans had contact with was Abyssinia, modern-day Ethiopia/Sudan. Egypt would have had the only notable black population in the Empire, but as far as I'm aware, no legion was ever raised from the Egyptian region.

Multicultural Legions are a revisionist meme, legions were raised in a single region, then shipped across the Empire to minimise the chances of mutiny/revolt.

Of the nine legions posted in Britain during it's Roman occupation, none were even raised in North Africa, which feasibly may have had some black people living in tribes on the edge of the Sahara but not only were these tribes likely few in number, they'd also be an extremely unlikely source of Auxilaries or, in the brief period between Empire-wide citizenship being granted and Britain being abandoned, legionaries.

tl;dr black guys in lorica segmentata is political revisionism and inexcusable in anything purporting to be historically based.

There was one North African auxiliary reg sent to Hadrian's Wall and another North African woman found in York who people tried to reconstruct the soft tissue features of to make more black, no recorded kangz from my knowledge
fuck do you mean by "open" anyway

Can ANYONE tell me why humans are "easy" in blood bowl? I've ran several leagues in blood bowl and my human team tends to get the fucked destroyed by any specialized team they can't hurt. Skavens, hobbits and such easily hurt team, humans own. Against the rest? No fucking way. I both hate and love Blood Bowl.

>/twg/ blood bowl general

>People who don't know history argue with people who don't know history
>All the while people play fantasy games

/twg/ - total war general

Gates just look like bigger siege settlements with the highest tier of tower defenses.

Whatever happened to the personal history and flavor of each gate? Like that one gate with a shitton of dragons on it? or that gate that always gets breached because their defenders are French?

We all all know history you fucking faggot I read some wikipedia articles

t. Butthurt Dr. Who fan

Try Veeky Forums for blood bowl general friendo

>Call me bad at history? Then you must be a butthurt *insert random show here* fan!

You sound like a butthurt breaking bad fan pal

Stop arguing RIGHT NOW

user we've seen one gate. There's nothing for us to compare it to.

t. Butthurt Game of Thrones fan

Does Better AI make the AI-controlled factions genuinely smarter? From the description the full version gives them more money and various other cheats. Is the Lite version a bit fairer?

Advanced AI is literally the best AI mod there is for Warhammer

>"new" gate battle gameplay
>literally just a regular siege
>the most interesting part of the map is once again just in the background as scenery
fucking lame

No I'm a hero trying to stop two anons fighting, no need to thank me

>moving pikes around in a tunnel

dwarfs do use a phalanx formation but without spears because:

One: they are dishonorable
Two: impossible to move around in tunnels unless the spears were shorter than the dwarfs themselves.

Whenever I see two people arguing online I like to think there's a deep history of sexual tension between those two specific individuals, and this is one of their most recent episodes.

It makes things much more fun.

It's harder for the attacker unlike normal siege battles

You also get AI-controlled RoR units

how is it harder for the attacker? the gate guard archers aren't RoR, they are just a unit that is in campaign gate garrisons only and not in custom/mp battles

>the bats wing almost makes a crescent moon
Von Carstein faction best faction

Sorry, i was refering to the game, not the tabletop, and if i made this post on Veeky Forums they'd tell me to fuck off to vidya.

Obviously i mean the game Blood Bowl, not the Pen and Paper one. I just don't know where to go! You guys are in a state of "Warhammer" so i risked it.

S C H E M E S

It's ok the warhammer plebs have hijacked this general anyway

بواسطة كارشتاين فصيل أفضل فصيل

>fantasybabbies are this fragile minded and lacking in vnderstanding

>play R2 with DEI
>use the "easy mode" submod
>play on easy
>playing Syrakousai
>expect a comfy game
>Rome declares war turn 1, despite that I broke all treaties with Epirus
>sends two full stacks of high tier units down to siege my capital
>Carthage declares war and sends two full stacks to support Rome
AI in this game is such a fucking meme

I like your art

i like constantinople too but that's a huge stretch

Isn't part of the problem in making judgments about the race of Romans, is that the Romans, by and large, did not care about skin color? They rarely made any remarks about the skin color of people. They cared if you were Roman, but that wasn't based on being Italian; the Eastern Roman Empire never stopped calling themselves Roman despite being greek, nor did anyone else call them anything else (until much later when britabongs got all obsessed about drawing lineage from the TRUE ROME NO GREEKS ALLOWED)

On the flip side, if blacks were part of Roman society, there was no such thing as a "black community', so they'd vanish in a few generations as their decedents mulatto'd to "whiteness". Saying their were blacks in Rome is as misleading as saying there were gays: they just didn't see the world like that.

Does it make you feel better that i played Shogun at it's release and hopefully made an impact by word of mouth?

Ironically, while i mastered Shogun, playing it today and i get my ass kicked hard brutally. Guess i'm the casual now.

Soon

It's ok I still love you son

>Isn't part of the problem in making judgments about the race of Romans, is that the Romans, by and large, did not care about skin color?
There were no radical differences in superficial appearance to care about, most meds look alike.

>They cared if you were Roman, but that wasn't based on being Italian
maybe if you're some Caracalla era post-Republican post-Social War fuckboi, trve Rvmvns are those solely from the non-sabine hills of Roma.

AAAAAAHHHHHH IRLAND