How bad of an idea is it for someone to put anime girl decals in his car here in the US?

How bad of an idea is it for someone to put anime girl decals in his car here in the US?

I imagine some people would try to beat me up for what they think are lewd images in public (even if they're not) or for having cartoon characters in his car for someone in his 30s.

Attached: anime girl decal in the US.jpg (735x541, 153K)

I'd personally key your car if I saw that faggot shit in the parking lot

See this is the type of stuff I'm worried about while in public. I travel to a lot of "poor" areas too where this type of behavior is more common.

But I really want to place an anime girl decal in my car, hence my dilemma.

most people wont care, others might give you dirty looks.

larpers like this
pretend they would do something but in reality they are pussy cunts

Attached: 1280x720-imJ.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

How asian are you? Saw this guy at H-Mart, although I didn't get a look at him while I was there.

Just like most things, if you're confident then you can pull it off. If you'll start stuttering when somebody asks you what the fuck's on your car then it's probably a bad idea.

Attached: IMG_20171216_163738.jpg (4160x3120, 2.12M)

the one guy I knew with itasha had someone put some chemical on it that fucked the entire wrap cant say everyone in the US is a mongoloid but a lot are
cant say Id spend thousands on a wrap while living here unless it was going to be staying where I could see it at all times and in a secure garage when I cant

Attached: 34183922301_ae1c790f1a_o.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

I'd do literally this
why are you such a faggot OP
what did your car do to you that makes you think it needs that

I'm a fit hispanic guy. No one outside a close friend knows I enjoy anime, never stutter, look like a total normie with a normie job but I would be confident to show off my car.
Think about it, would you REALLY key my car if you saw it parked outside?

I'd say that it's a free country, and to go for it. If you're fine spending a fair chunk of change advertising your weeb-ness to the world, then there you go. But remember, there's a big aesthetic difference between:
>white Z32 Fairlady with a Gundam in black-and-white on the side
vs.
>dark-colored Chevy Bolt with a pastel explosion of Moe Girl #6383628 on the side
All "muh freedoms" aside, you may want to avoid looking like a dork in public.

No you wouldn't.

Just name your car after an anime girl and leave it at that.
That's what I did.

Attached: DizzyRev.png (1070x1214, 973K)

>Think about it, would you REALLY key my car if you saw it parked outside?
yes, I would if I could get away with it

get a parking monitor and make some good money prosecuting faggots who key your car.

You probably won't get keyed, but be prepared to have people roll down their windows and call you a faggot when they pass you on the street, possibly a thrown drink here and there.

Up here in oregon no one would give a shit.
I see tons of retarded art cars all the time.
Like, homestuck themed kia retarded
we just tend to mind our own business up here.
That's beginning to change though, with all the immigrants from the world capital of busybodies

I doubt you'll get any trouble for it. Nobody cares about you or your car. What girl are you thinking?

>That's beginning to change though, with all the immigrants from the world capital of busybodies

yeah, sorry bout that. we kinda shunted them out of Vancouver and now they are going to fuck your housing market....

bright side is good Chinese food restaurants!

You just have to put an American-looking anime girl on your car instead.

Attached: 1402717464789.jpg (261x400, 68K)

You just have to go all in and own it.

There's two guys in town who have this weaboo thing going on their cars. One just has a shitty decal of that virtual singer girl on the hood of his dumpy es civic. Everybody laughs at him, seen him get coal rolled at least twice.

The other guy went all the way with a dropped g35 coupe with a full body kit, huge wing, and an admittedly well done full body wrap theme based on his waifu. Even people think the whole concept is cringe as fuck, he's pulled it off super well.

At least Washington can act as a tarpit. Hopefully our population of dogeaters and dirty jungle asians will keep them at bay.
All the niggers, mexicans and faggots from california are another story

>All the niggers, mexicans and faggots from california are another story

I thought they didn't migrate that far north?

I have /osg/ shit all over my hot hatch, and I work a blue collar job with a bunch of rednecks who drive lifted trucks. Everyone knows it's my car and they don't give a fuck, they actually get a laugh out of it. I don't know if itasha would fly as well, but probably nobody would fuck with it because they know the driver is 6'3" and 250lbs. If you're hanging out in ghettos that shit would definitely get keyed, but the worst you have to worry about from normalfags is someone taking your picture at walmart and uploading it to a shitty car mods blog.

Nope, the climate is pretty mild in a lot of the state.
Hell, califags love washington. That's more northerer by definition

People like you should literally be lynched

Only if it's ironic
Nigger

Why on earth would you even consider doing that what the fuck is wrong with weebs

weebs are pathetic

>anime girl
>Touhou

Attached: 1480309896924.jpg (318x480, 18K)

>ironic
What the hell is irony to you people? Drive an anime car and carry a waifu pillow around might be an inside joke but the rest of the people out there will not get it, and even if they did think it’s fucking cringe anyway.

>putting worst roastie on your car

That's the whole point.

so are you still in highschool? cause no one outside of highschool should give a fuck what others think of you

Do you play your Nintendo shit in public?
Why wouldn’t you want to be a respected menner of society?

Bonus points for this one.

Attached: 23490769.jpg (599x336, 79K)

I'd go one further.

Attached: Molotovhud.png (388x194, 16K)

>Why wouldn’t you want to be a respected member of society?

because no matter what you do, no one will respect you in society because no one cares about you. Everyone has their own lives, jobs, family and everyone (except neets and teenagers) is too busy to give a fuck about what others are doing.

>cringe as an adjective
>thinks it's bad to play anything that isn't an tardphone gachashit game in public

We got a live one fox

Attached: LUL.png (1200x1072, 1.11M)

Senpai, if you are going to have you car itasha'd just go all out. This cheap-ass aliexpress shit you posted looks terrible.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Any decals on a car is a huge disgrace

I agree, you gotta commit all the way or it will always look like ass.

Attached: 1514809887166.jpg (1280x853, 702K)

Seconding. A full wrap including design and installation will cost me about $3000 but it'll be worth it compared to those cheap looking $100 stickers.

why are an*mefags so subhuman that they feel the need to put an*me in everything in their lives? do you honestly have such little else to do with your pathetic selves?
please just do me a favour OP and off yourself if you honestly think that this is a good life decision

cringy as fuck

do one better, slash the tyres and cut the brake lines

Absolutely. If you honestly even think about putting this garbage on your car, you should be removed from the gene pool. This shit is next level cringe.

Ah, I love the smell of triggered normies on the morning

Also, itashas are best on cars that are meant for racing. Flashy vehicles with racing-like liveries standing still in traffic look funny. Personally I'd go for more "subtle" stickers on a daily driver.

Attached: 1515336411229.jpg (560x559, 77K)

This

Show me on the doll where the weebs touched you.

I would never do it, but I'm not into anime. I do like to see these cars though. It's much nicer art than some lazy beaner-tier pinstriping or redneck two-tone. It draws attention for sure, and people will probably think you're a creepy weeb-ass freak. Do it, faggot.

>implying they’d touch 3dpd

Attached: 4004D5A9-7B3F-4677-A114-BA181AE2E16F.jpg (750x750, 69K)

Even in Japan itashas get keyed a lot, I'd say unless it's a dedicated track/weekend car don't bother.

Also you're going to look like a huge faggot if you don't put them in a nice sporty car, not in a base model Civic.

>I really want to place an anime girl decal in my car
You really put back the SPIC in DESPICABLE.

Attached: 1517699520849.jpg (553x351, 15K)

>even in japan they get keyed a lot
do you have proven statistical data of this?

>people think the whole concept is cringe as fuck, he's pulled it off super well.
That's not "pulling it off" if he's still a laughing stock.
OP is a wetback.

Yes, stats are provided courtesy of his ass

>premiumshit.jpg

No one would give a shit, but I'd say you're probably more likely to be a victim of random vandalization due to just standing out more.

Epic /v/ meme

When an old /v/ meme accurately describe a retard's answer it says a lot about their retardation.

This.

I like anime. Im not a weeb though. I understand the fascination, but I just dont understand this incessant need weebs have to plaster all of their belongings with anime. Anime keychains, those little phones straps, anime shirts etc. We get it, you like anime, why do you feel the need to plaster it all over your belongings and your house (lets be real, your room/basement in your parents house)
And to make things worse they feel the need to plaster their cars with it. Fine you want an animu sticker on your car, whatever, your car your life, but to wrap the entire thing in a giant anime decal. You have to be fucking insane. Why do you think its necessary to advertise the fact you like anime over youre presumably shitbox car.

Atleast do something thats intereting like those manga bombed jdm cars. Not a giant decal of some stupid anime bitch flopping her tits out.

do whatever the fuck you want

>I'd personally *house key* your car
ftfy

Yeah you can. Its a free country. Which is why im free to question these people that are so insecure they have to shout to everyone that they like anime. As if theyre worried an anime fan will miss the chance to meet them or something.
Go ahead and do what you want. Just dont expect normal people to understand.
Inb4 normie. Good buzzword for autistic people to put up walls so they dont have to question their problems. Im far from a normie but im not a flaming autist.

I would key your car.

In what way does it accurately describes anyone's question? Enlighten me.

god forbid anyone do something just because they like it. you can't even wear a band t-shirt anymore without it being a desperate cry for attention

Good posts

Attached: 3C3FAB2B-DE4C-4B11-9EB4-DBF7B045B55B.jpg (625x436, 48K)

>haha triggered that I eat shit poorfags?
>haha triggered that I weeb my car normies?

Nice strawman.
That was an example of a behaviour at large. Attack my argument not my example
You dont walk into an average metallica fans house and every surface is covered with merchandise, most metallica fans dont wrap there cars with metallica logos and lyrics, i dont doubt this exists, but youre entirely missing the point.
I am an anime fan. I like anime. I understand why they like anime, but there is such a thing as excess merchandise.
The same dickheads talking about falling into consumerism and falling for the 'x' jew are probably the same ones buying anime figurines for hundreds of dollars a pop.

those aren't even similar but i guess i shouldn't have expected a /v/ermin to make any sense

Fuck off back to /v/

I don't go to /v/ you mongrels. Come up with an actual retort you faggot /a/ scum.

Anime girl with american flag bikini. How can anyone touch that?

You don't have an "argument". You think because someone does a thing, it's got to have some ulterior motive or something but that's retarded. Sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities in your hobbies onto other people. You want to claim it's a cry for attention? Then why would they decorate the inside of their houses too? How is that being worried about missing the chance to meet another fan? It makes absolutely no sense. No one can see the inside of your room unless they already know you. Or they're a burglar. So what's the boundary, since you've taken it upon yourself to limit how much someone is allowed to enjoy something. Can I have a figure? Can I make it my desktop wallpaper? Is a shirt okay? How much am I allowed to enjoy a hobby before you get upset about it?

here's one: no one cares

It's normal for people to to surround themselves with things they enjoy, faggot. It's no different for anime which is almost normie-tier these days. Hell, i guess that your car would eventually get keyed not for being plastered in "weeb trash" but because somebody would think your waifu is shit.

Attached: DJSUaK9X0AAXD8i.jpg (675x446, 82K)

>defiling the American(of United States) flag with japanese subconcious mindcontrol propoganda

Attached: 1463668776105.jpg (1023x682, 130K)

Meant to reply to

Meant to reply to

You look like a fag. me and my gf laugh at you on the road.

I've seen a few, they look a bit gaudy
But if you can pull it off and make it look good all the power to you.

... laughing at you for trying to make the rest of us in this thread believe that you have a GF.

Nice job faggot.
Focus on one line:
>As if theyre worried an anime fan will miss the chance to meet them or something.
>or something
Im definitely making a definitive statement about all weebs and I think thats how they operate.

I was critisizing the way that weebs tend to revolve their lives around anime.
I dont literally think its so they can meet other weebs.
Good job at one again missing my point and attacking an example.

All you weebs are insecure faggots that have nothing in your life worth cherishing so you surround yourself with this garbage.
Name one other non autistic interest group that goes to the extent weebs do.
Even most car enthusiasts dont have hotwheels cars filling the shelves and put little car lanyards on there phone.
The only people that get that into an interest are autistic faggots with no life.
Im all for anime and figurines and merchandise but it seems like weebs just have to plaster this shit on every aspect of their lives and I genuinely dont understand why. I was being facetious when i said they do it to meet other weebs.

oh I didn't realize "or something" was a get out of jail free card that lets you retroactively change your entire point whenever you need to.
You want an example of any other interest group that is as dedicated as anime fans? Sports. Now kindly shut up.

there's a car I keep seeing in socal that has arpeggio of blue steel on it. I call it the anime car.

Seen it at Point Vicente and Whittier.

>get out of jail free card
>retroactively
No you are just incapable of understanding sarcasm. Which id hedge a bet is because of your autism.
I know youre autistic because youre a weeb.

>sports fans masturbate to fan art of their favourite athletes
>sports fans pick there favourite athletes and act like they're married to them
>sports fans build love shrines to their favourite athletes on v day
>sports fans wrap their trucks with pictures of their favourite athletes and team logos
I can keep going if youd like. Also if you find some guy that wrapped his chevy impala with a picture of le bron james or some shit that doesnt "prove youre right" because its not happening on nearly the same scale.

A lot of weebs have a serious problem. They have nothing going on in there life so they fill their lives with useless clutter to make themselves feel better.
Its called moderation dickhead. I dont expect them not to be interested in something.
I have anime, manga and novels that anime is based off on my shelf. I just dont have an autism level that lets me think it's okay to spend copious amounts of money on useless clutter because im "interested" in japanese cartoons.
I certainly dont feel the need to masturbate to one specific character's fan art or many of the severly autistic things weebs do.

There are these things called punctuation, and I highly suggest you learn to use them because your post is a fucking train wreck to read.

Good trigger control

/a/non here. The general consensus is hide your power level. If you wanna put anime related decals on your car at least be discreet and subtle about it.

Pic related. Not original, but classic and you won't come off like an obnoxious autistic faggot.

Attached: Initial D Toyota AE86 Trueno.jpg (500x375, 88K)

Just hang some weebshit on your rear view mirror and call it a day.

Just don't

Just

FUCK

haha that's what he would get

Rude

I'd take a picture then post it here and to my discord buddies and have a giggle

It sounds like you secretly want to do these horrible things but pretend you don't want to. That's what you get for associating with anime at all, you huge tool.

good ol' Tom Green. Before LA and testicular cancer turned him into a giant pussy.

OP here. I’m planning to put Serena’s face from Pokemon on both sides of the car. After reading this thread it’s given me the confidence to just do it. If something bad happens to me or my car then do be it. I’ve kept my power level hidden since forever and this car would be the only indication I like anime since I don’t have any anime merchandise in my home and I honestly look like a fit normie otherwise.