pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Cordelia!

I don't have xander. I'm stuck with a -spd celica. Do I keep her or give distant defense to someone else?

Reminder that men are pigs and are largely mostly sexist

She'll be here soon, any minute now.

Why did people stop slapping Vantage on every character in Heroes?

After the SI system everyone was running Vantage, it was almost on par with Memebow and Fury in popularity. Lon'qu was one of the most wanted fodder characters in the game right along Hinata.

These days I hardly ever have to worry about it in arena aside from Hectors and the odd Ryoumas who are still using the same skillsets they did months ago.

Is she about to drop her? I hope so

That's not a lie!

Best build for Hector? I'm thinking Pivot / Ignis / DC / Vantage / something

I have a +Hp/-Spd Celica, with the new seal she'll get 42 Hp, and 30/30 defenses when attacked from range, and she has a B slot free for QR or Renewal

Opinions on the "Steel tome"?

5* or make 4+10
Also what is a good A skill for him?
And is moonbow alright for him?

Thanks. I guess I will keep mine.

Really, Vantage is too good on Ryoma. But if you have suggestions, I listen !

Vantage is only good on units that can counter at both ranges anyway

This is a Severa thread! Let's fill this thread full of cute pictures and nice words for Severa!
I love Severa!

Because characters like Brave Lyn, Bladememes, and good defensive characters like BIke that you can use on your offense team are slowly outclassing it.

Because powercreep left DC units like Hector, Ryoma and Takumi behind.

Also because most units can be one-shot anyways, making Vantage pointless.

kill yourself tyler

It's the reason that I'm buyiong warriors.
The Durandal is easily the biggest advantage Eliwwod can get over other red horses and it stacks with deathblow.

I like swap/bonfire/vantage/threaten def/atk way more

>been holding on to a +atk cherche all this time
>finally roll a klein
>he's -atk too so I don't even feel bad about mashing him into death blow powder for cherche to snort

I love it when shit comes together

Alright, I have a +Atk -Spd Rein, do I give him Darting Blow or Death Blow? Also, what B skill? Gave him Wings of Meme, but is there a better choice?

>happy Severa
That's not right.

Did anything better came out for Ryouma? Vantage is still pretty good on him, when you can't kill something you just double him and then wait until said unit just suicide himself to Ryouma, like a triple attack.

Darting Blow is best

Isn't ryoma still very good though?

only good on DC units, and even then it competes with QR and breaker skills that work better in a lot of situations.

Reminder that woman are glorified baby factories whose opinions are worth less than a dog's

Darting is for SPD, and Rein doesn't need speed at all. DeathBlow mate

So does Robin just conduct lightning off it at the enemy?

Which cavalry user benefits the most of having Ward Cavalry? I have seen a lot of people running Lyn with it

Darting blow
This.

QR as his B skill

Gl building her, she won't be a nuke like the builds everyone pisses themselves over but Ragnarok and her statline are too good to throw away

Darting Blow of course my good user

Me too. On 3ds.

as a f2p who only started playing a few days ago, how do I go about getting all those skills that require 4-5* units if I have shit luck and never roll them in banners? I got most of the free orbs you can get in story quests

Ryouma and Hector are still in the top 5 most used heroes in the arena, the only one left behind was Tako.

Yep he is the best red.

How many orbs do you have saved up for /ourqueen/? I should be around 150-160 after this Tempest.

Don't listen to this retard, he needs all the speed he can get.

what is the possibility of Linde being in Warriors? would literally ave the game for me.

Darting blow.

Either Warding Blow or Darting Blow are good. Tri Adept 3 is also good to kill high RES reds like Fir and Sanaki

>Yep he is the best red.
My ike begs to differ

>any characters not from fateswakening getting in
(lol

4*+10 if you have the Eliweeds to pull it off.

Post your best friend!

MSID_H_エタルド : Prevents foes from moving through\nadjacent spaces while this\nunit's HP ≥ 70%.

Yes he is the best red.

You just ignore the 5 star exclusive skills and hope you eventually get one of the 4 star skills you want while rolling that color for a focus unit you want.

Lucina's been a bad girl!

Oh I'm not saving for her, I'm saving for the person that comes with her and how she can save reds.
Blew my load all over CYL so only have the TT orbs and any that I would have gotten freen in between

Darting blow, you need to patch up his -spd bane

What did she mean by this?

Is masked marth even worth building if I have ryoma?

>fehkeeper added a way to see all your summons on specific banners and also your 3/4/5* roll percentages
I'm too scared to relive those memories.

How many gold stars do I need to earn extra credit?

Do not start this shit. You are wrong.

Best friend is not for kissing, that is only for your S rank.

Why would your niche uninteresting character get in over anyone else's?

She wants her vagoo to itch

Hector is the only character in the game with Goad Armor so in an armor team that's what you want to use.

Outside of armor memes I've seen a ton of Panic Ploy Hectors lately and they can be a pain to deal with in arena.

>A weaker Ryouma

Mmm sure.

I fucked up sometimes so the stats aren't perfect sadly

s-stop it

im not gonna roll for a colorless flier

>your niche uninteresting character
>Frederick, Lissa, Cordelia

she's great as a healer in TT/CC. she's not going to fill the same role as Ryoma though.

Go for it if you got fodder to spare. A strong and fast red that can play healer is pretty nice.

Why

She wants to drown you.

What unit would be absolutely fear-inducing if merged to +10, S supported and with fury 3?

Adult tiki is one, who else?

I have 200000 feathers i want to use

If Elinica really is coming on an FE9 banner, she'll be /ourprincess/ and she will probably have a staff.

Why would Lucina wear red pan

Wouldn't that clash with her hair

Vantage is still good though. But as people said it only works on units with DC, and since DC is so fucking rare you end up only seeing it on a handful of units.

BIke is also really good with it.

>I've seen a ton of Panic Ploy Hectors lately
Thanks Valter

For me she works well with my Fury Ryoma. But it's not like she's a priority

Thanks. So fury and vantage is still the #1 ryoma build? I hear some people run TA.

I see you, too, are an user of fine taste.
Now, the most important question of any Lucia fan. Short or long hair?

Vantage is only really good on units who can counter attack at both ranges.

Can I call you... big brother?

I'd lick Hinoka's armpits!

>only character with goad armor
>and distant counter
Why does he get that

Long hari but RD outfit.
It's not really a choice considering both designs are perfect.

Is ardent sacrifice or reciprocal better on her?

>Durandal
Wait,does he learn it if you merge a 5* into him?

Meant for

Seems like I fucked up too, mainly with free rolls, because the banners weren't added at the time and I don't think you can go back and select the banner you rolled the character on.

I like Hana

not really fear inducing but I'd probably still shit my pants if I saw a +10 wrys in arena

Has anyone else noticed a ton of Xander's in arena with Triangle Adept? Who started this

Yes. It works for any prf locked at 5* if you can merge down to the 4* unit.

I dunno about "best" but it's definitely one that works VERY well and is pretty easy to build.

>TA Ryoma

I have NEVER seen this. He shreds most, if not all, greens with his speed and power. I wouldn't recommend it.

do you guys have a "tactic" when you're summoning heroes? do you cancel the animation right away? let it play fully?

i personally time it so i press right as all the different colors meet at the center of the summoning stone

It's another 5*. Might use her in a Squad Assault or something.

Glad I'm not the only one. Probably meant to counter the TA Cecilias that are meant to counter BLyns