/aog/ - Attorney Online General

/Our Boy/ Does it Again Edition

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DexnH0lvv40
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP-Tvc_w513DMtghA3E9DRXO_YcMRudKBcthpbv6gipdaP3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNi3fD_BquPyndbghGCUMrEz9JibJDNr5_DuS4gzJXWmLuGcjgnP4rLMnrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pls don't die

Meem!

But seriously why do we even have these threads anymore? Discord/lounge killed any possible function the thread can have beyond recruitment.

Because recruitment is important. We need fresh faces, and if we're not getting them here, then we'd have to get them from twitch, youtube, reddit, and other places

So "no reason", then.

Since my question was in the context of "beyond recruitment".

My point is that recruitment is reason enough on its own because it's so important. If you'd like a different reason though, I feel that it's vital that we keep a hold onto the roots of the server, lest we lose the identity of the server. We started as Veeky Forums server, adopting its ideals into our own, and we can remain that way as long as we have threads to remind us of our origins

Well if you're done waxing poetic, I'd just like the thread to be more than shilling for our server.

As would I, user

HOLY SHIT, CHECK THE NEWS
youtu.be/DexnH0lvv40

its over, time to delete all of it

>Hazama is out
>Green haired Hazama is so jam packed full of meme emotes and edge people who actually liked him will vote no on principle

Remember to take part in the /aog/ roster poll for the upcoming friendlies this month and VGL9 in November/December. Every response is appreciated
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP-Tvc_w513DMtghA3E9DRXO_YcMRudKBcthpbv6gipdaP3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNi3fD_BquPyndbghGCUMrEz9JibJDNr5_DuS4gzJXWmLuGcjgnP4rLMnrk

It seems I don't have the appropriate gif for that, so have another lang instead

Don't die tonight, /aog/

reminder all hazama ct part 2 is Friday 7 pm et

please no

Why

>Part 2
>failed to catch the blackened in part 1

That's the punishment. They have to do another one

Due to a hurricane coming to get me, I will be stepping down as a mod for an undetermined amount of time to deal with the preparation and aftermath. I wish you all the best

Stop dying

F

Do people ERP in this?

Not for long they don't. ERO is bannu

yes come to area 0

Who's the worst newfag and why is it Darklewd?

t. Paradox

But they're fine

why tho

Anongrill is the worst newfag, not even kidding

How so?

Dates are set for /aog/ vs /drg/, which is next Sunday 9/17 at 1 PM EST. /aog/ vs /ksg/ will be the week after on Saturday 9/23, same time at 1 PM EST.
Last call for the roster poll! docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdP-Tvc_w513DMtghA3E9DRXO_YcMRudKBcthpbv6gipdaP3Q/viewform?usp=sf_link#response=ACYDBNi3fD_BquPyndbghGCUMrEz9JibJDNr5_DuS4gzJXWmLuGcjgnP4rLMnrk