>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Andromeda is dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/08/19/mass-effect-andromeda/

Previous Thread:

gigi-chan best waifu

nth for stroking your bird-wife's mandibles after she's had a bad day at work.

YOU TALK TOO MUCH

5th for huggable turians

> you´re a female right ?
> you got those funny bumps like an Asari

Want to see some tricks?

Does anyone have a solution to the low FPS problem during Mass Effect Andromedas cutscenes?

I run a 5820K OC, 16 GB DDR4 and a 1080 Ti (also OCd). FPS are fine until I enter a dialogue, the exact same image with dialogue options, it will sometimes shutter so horribly like in pic related.

WHY does this shit happen? And why do retarded people rage about a trans or animation when this is the most obvious and massive problem in the game? It has been reported by almost everyone.

WE LEAVE

Are you running the most recent drivers? I haven't run into this issue on my AMD system, or maybe I'm just lucky.

No, I downgraded again because of other issues. No changes at all.

Not him, but my drivers are outdated as hell and cutscenes ran fine for me

You wanna play a game ?

Hmm. Have you tried running your cards/CPU at stock clocks? Sometimes OCing can cause funky issues with a game.

1. No idea.
2. Septimus, Turian general in love with Asari slut.
3. Saren, he chose the green ending.
4. Nilhus, died too soon.
5. Lorik Qui'in, Noverian friend.
6. Lilihierax, Noverian mechanic.
7. Turian bartender on Omega ?
8. Executor Pallin.
9. Garrus.
10. Dunno.
11. I think it's Chelik, C-Sec detective.
12. No idea.
13. No idea.
14. Citadel Groundkeeper and funny bumbs amateur.
15. Citadel bartender.
16. Tricky Gavorn.
17. Turian Councilior.
18. Corrupted leader of Purgatory, can't remember the name.
19. No idea.
20. No idea.

Let's do this again.

No, its not the OC, it works with the usual drops normally, but these 2-3 FPS cutscenes are not normal. Others have this problem too. Almost everyone has.

Nope, I'm not falling for it again

how dumb do you think we are?

>Almost everyone has.
Really?

Didn't have any problems playing through with everything maxed with my 1080 ti, what kind of fucking meme resolution are you playing at that you need to OC a 1080 ti

You fucking bastard.

From doing some quick research, it looks like it's mainly related to GPU brand. Someone said disabling their Logitech Gaming Software fixed their issues, so maybe try that. Other than that, looks like it's just shitty optimization on Bioware's part and you may just be SOL. Perhaps try locking your framerate or enabling/disabling v-sync or g-sync and see if that changes anything.

let's do this

>Krogan Fashion designer who is RIPPED, kind, affectionate, and jealous at first. Have a mutual friend, is feral in bed, and we live on a pleasure boat
RIP Pelvis

There is something I don't understand about the genophage and the whole idea of curing it. Basically, a normal krogan female can have 1000 babies per year. Now this was fine on the hellhole that is Tuchanka in stone age because a lot of the young would die. The genophage reduces this number to the same amount the other species have so 1 per year. So wouldn't the solution to the krogan problem be to move them to some planet which can support these "same as other species" birthrates? Curing the genophage would just cause them to overpopulate again as soon as they establish some relatively peaceful and stable civilization. Unless they intend to strictly limit their birthrates, but the game never talks about them doing that.

kissable turians

Concept Angara had something Game Angara haven't.
Charisma.

You just gotta trust the Krogan man. They are a highly misunderstood race since everyone else is just an asshole to them.
:^)

And female Angara were cuter too

These actually look cool, the ones ingame look like a bunch of giant plushies.

I imagine they'd do something similar as china.

Why do literally every single one of these look better than the shit we ended up with

What happened with this game

I've never been able to find a concrete answer where somebody didn't yet and put a political spin on it.

I mean seriously does bioware being full of liberals explain why the angara got such shitty designs?

>liberals
>work hard
pick one

Without overgeneralizing TOO much, I think liberals, or liberal-minded people, tend to have difficulty committing to things. They obviously had some good designs and probably some other decent stuff as well, but no one to actually buckle down and flesh it out. It was probably a lot of endless redesigns and focus grouping, etc.

>you will never wake up in your Kadara Mountain-side estate with Vetra snuggled up against you, make breakfast for the two of you, go out hunting outlaws, go rockclimbing, then end the day with passionate hand holding

I think it really just boils down to BW Montreal being woefully unprepared for a game with the scope and depth such as ME. They were definitely lacking in the skill department, and while I'm sure they had lots of good ideas, ultimately it boiled down to what they could actually accomplish. I'm starting to think that them pumping out a game like ME:A in 18 months is actually pretty impressive, all of it's flaws aside. Too bad the franchise got shafted with the 3rd rate studio in the end.

Concept art usually looks a whole lot better than the finished product.
God, some of the shit in the artbook would have been great if it was actually added.

Because concept art doesn't have to respect technology limits, 3d modelling, resource restrictions, gameplay considerations, etc. There's countless reasons why they could have been rejected or just not chosen.

It's easier to have an idea than to execute it.

Yup it's not like EA had anything to do with mea being crappy

>gives team 5 years and 40 mil
>spends 4 years chasing a impossible dream
CuM oN GuYS iT'S eA'S FaULt

>you will never explore your femtur friend's body, having never spent so much time with an alien up close, running your hands gently along interesting parts of her body, feeling the differences in texture and learning about how different her body really is compared to yours
>she will never poorly hide how much she's enjoying you gently feeling and prodding at her face and body

Why are we still here?

>ywn give her butt are hard squeeze after feeling up every inch of her body
>ywn hear her give a small skreech in surprise
>she asks you softly to do it again

It's this place man. Draws you here, then does not allow you to leave.

This

Holy fuck you're still here too.

I thought you managed to escape. What brought you back?

I did escape. I went on a great odyssey, exploring distant lands, and becoming a better man. I had reached enlightenment. I became a god.
Then I remembered Andromeda was a thing, and checked to see if the Quarian Ark was a thing yet. It wasn't, and never will be. So I figured I'd return to /meg/, and I did. Checking on it every once in a while, wondering "why the fuck is /meg/ still a thing despite the series being on indefinite hiatus, yet /dag/ died while it still had potential for new content?" I only used the code to show just how true user's statement was, as I am a living testament to it: I haven't been here in about... God, half a year? And yet I came back. Let that be a lesson.

Anyways, you won't see this tripcode often. Or at all. Unless I get off my lazy ass and make something worthwhile. So don't worry, no faggotry here.
My autistic headcanon is still a thing though, and has only grown.

>autistic headcannon
>grown

I don't even wanna ask, so I'm just gonna say.. welcome back? You're probably better than the fuckers from /dag/ that keep showing up here. Enjoy your stay, at least the lewd writefaggory is still alive and well here.

what does the turian primarch live in
does it have a specific name or is it just a house

Thank you, it's... well, it's not really "great" to be back, but yeah, thanks for the warm welcome. At least the lewds are good.

A fortified lead-lined bunker surrounded by fifty Thanix-mounted turrets, programmed to target any and all krogans on sight.

Are you still a huge talimancer or do I have you confused with someone else?

Well, it's subsided. It's more of a "if I could find an actual wife-material female (female), I'd want him to be like Tali."

Well, let me put it this way: a qt femquar and a qt human. Both of them want you badly, but you can only pick one.
What's your choice?

Probably a Roman styled home after reading about the history of Romans.

Eh. Either is fine. FemQuar for exoticness, human for breeding. But I'm definitely picking the one with the wider hips and smaller waist.
Speaking of which, are fat quarians possible? I wouldn't think they'd be around since y'know, conservation of resources and living on a minimum calorie diet from being a part of the shittiest fleet in the galaxy, but it's still a good question. Same with other races. Krogan can be I think, since they like krogan with bigger camel humps.

>I'd want him to be like Tali.

>wife-material female (female)
>him

You say that like it's a problem.

>fat quarians possible
possible yes, anything's possible, however it would be frowned upon with probably threats of exilement
A fat quarian takes up too much space
A fat quarian eats more than the rest of their species
A fat quarian doesn't work as hard as the rest of the fleet

>tfw i have a idea for a cute fic
>autism is causing me to want to expand it
>you were the son of a human ambassador who worked on Palaven with the primarch
>you weren't born here but it was where you lived since you were two
>it was you're fourth birthday party that first taught you how alone you were on this planet
>your mother had sent out invitations to a lot of your family to try a get them to come by
>when she told you the news you were happy since you only ever saw them in photos or pictures
>but when the day finally came, you were heartbroken not a soul had shown up to celebrate this day
>you sit on your bed, sadness was the only thing you feel
>you hear a knock at the door to your house followed by the voices of your dad and the primarch
>what caught you off guard was the lighter voice
>you followed the noise to see your dad talking with the primarch, a much smaller turian standing next to him
>you duck back into your room, but not before your dad catches you
>"user, come back out Prisius has brought someone for you to meet"
>knowing you were busted, you slowly made your way back out into the living room towards the group
>you finally join the group, using your dad as cover you get a better look at the turian standing in front of you
>it was different to the primarch, for one it didn't have any head spikes and it's movey plates were longer then his
>it was at this moment that your father spoke up
>"user this is Pliginia, the primarchs daughter"
>at the sound of her name the young turian stepped forward
>"nice to meet you user" she said offering a hand
>you finally left the comfort of your father's legs to meet the turian girl in the middle
>you take her hand and complete the shake
>"why don't you go play with your toys while dad talks business with the primarch
>you both nod and head to your room little did you know how well this friend ship would go.

>Pliginia
she was probably bullied in turian school

Well, what about quarian that's just a little on the thick side? In all the right places, of course.

if I could find an actual wife-material female, I'd want him to be like Jack.

Still
thickness=inactivity or overeating
wouldn't be as severe as say an obese quarian but he/she would probably be given longer shifts and a stricter diet

And just like that, my dreams are crushed.

I guess the best place to find a thick femquar would be outside the fleet. Maybe a comfy colony world way out in the sticks.

Do it, user. I'd read it.

Yeah I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if said quarian is sent on their Pilgrimage early, just to free up space. Isn't that the same reason they got rid of livestock early on in their voyage, they were too costly to keep?

They're all thick. All of them. Even the men.

Hardy har har.

would you be fine with time skips user?

These missions where you go around to camps where datapads or bodies spawn are fucking retarded

hours and hours and with 2 quests only needing 1 more datapad for each. and nothing.

>Be EA

>Look our players are spending time in this game!

I wonder fucknig why

Neat idea user. I'd like it if you focused on the "normie in an alien culture" aspect, or maybe turianaboo stuff.

make dad a catholic missionary then I'm all on board

Yeah, I wish EA hadn't invented the fetch quest

If you're going to do some cute romance thing, I don't see how you could do it any other way.

it would be moving trough time with her confessing her love the day before she ships off to basic no lewd except for maybe a kiss

Is this pre or post reaper war?

pre

Uh oh.

This better not have a sad ending, user.

what if i said :^)

pls no

just gonna roll real quick dont mind me

Trippy.

>when you find a poor mans matter of race and character but are so starved for femtur fics that you read it anyways
anyone else have this problem

So /meg/, what are you doing to stay comfy? Playing/watching anything cool?