/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #558

''Meanwhile, outside of Seattle''

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love you all

Reminder
orph.link/discord

>"You'd never get a view like this of Arcadia. All those lights look so pretty. Don't they, Max?"
>"Not as pretty as you."
>"Damn...you are such a huge dork. And I wouldn't have it any other way. C'mere."

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Oh my bad I forgot to add Edition

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

O T P
T
P

Steph a cute! A CUTE

>tfw i chose bay

Doesn't Skip leave because he gets a break with his band? Oh! I think I may have figured it out.
If Chloe gets expelled then she's not supposed to be at Blackwell anymore, Skip sees her and lets her onto the grounds to see the play, Chloe eventually ends up on stage in the play, Wells is not amused and fires Skip. Skip leaves but his band starts doing well.

Max is #1

Skip will be fired because he will be caught making out with Justin's mom in her car

yeah sorry Max but Rachel really is the best for Chloe.

Except for when she ignores texts from her friends whos' parent just died..

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Reminder to ignore the jealous Max haters.
They're hella lame and Chloe wouldn't approve of them trash talking her bestfriend/girlfriend.

!

nice crackship

it's canon user.

Reposting the leaks for anyone who hasnt seen them yet

pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

tl;dr

There's a Wells confrontation at the beginning of the episode, Chloe might get expelled from Blackwell
Chloe and Rachel repair their truck and decorate their shack at the junkyard
They drive away to have an adventure
Later they come back to Blackwell
A confrontation with Eliot takes place
Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
Chloe somehow ends up as an actor in The Tempest
The day ends with Chloe sleeping over at Rachel's house where we get to know Rachel's parents
There's a kiss somewhere in between the second part of the episode

Also, possibly legit:

Have yall heard the unused Taylor on campus audio?

>188713779
dumb frogposter

cry more cuckold

No, but please do share.

>Chloe being bullied

some of the tl;dr doesnt look right
test

Hawt.

What doesn't user?

And that band was......Foster the People

And now you know the rest of the story

I'm Paul Harvey

youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
enjoy.

This is great stuff

lmfao Taylor

Is there some specific reason why I find passive aggressive warfare so entertaining? Is it because I can't pull it off irl?

>Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
Where does this come from?

Also
Mikey might self-harm his way into the hospital.
The kiss might be part of the play (or a reward for doing well in the play)
You sell drugs to students, ha!
You fuck up a blackwell bathroom.

>"OTP"
>cheats on Chloe
>gets murdered

Reminder that all Rachel did throughout episode 1 was manipulate Chloe and encourage her worst tendencies and eventually, cheats on her with Frank and gets murdered.

Also reminder that pic related will retroactively be an ironic reference to Chloe and Rachel rather than Joyce and David

Wow Chloe actually made her cry
I almost feel sad.

She couldn't even cheat on Chloe because they were never even dating. It was a mutual crush at the start and then Rachel backed away from that but didn't tell Chloe she did.

Interesting though that some are saying Max doesn't deserve Chloe for not calling her, but they're ignoring all of Rachel's misdeeds and acting like she was perfect.

Reminder that Max isn't some horrible person for screwing up her relationship with Chloe after she moved away.
>Anxiety's a vicious cycle. You don't reply today because you can't find the proper words. Then the next day become next week and then a month. Without realizing it a year passed. The problem is that the longer you wait, the tougher it is to do it (Max alludes to this). In a way, it's like you are drowning. The longer you wait, the more you sink and the harder it becomes to reach the surface. Each day that you don't reply, you feel not only ashamed but also worthless until it reaches a point where you believe that the other party would be better off without you and you don't deserve them. I feel really bad for Chloe but I can't help but empathize with Max as I know where she's coming from. Anxiety is a fucking bitch.
Reminder that Max was the only one who cared about Kate enough to see what she was going through and try to help.
Reminder that Max let go of her hatred for Nathan once she understood what Jefferson put him through.
Reminder that even if you don't make Max warn Victoria about the dark room, Max expresses concern for Victoria, even though Kate's suicide is largely Victoria's fault.
Reminder of how thoughtful and kind Max is toward quadriplegic Chloe in episode 4.

Reminder that Max is a better and more empathetic person than almost anyone in the series, and that Pricefield remains endgame, now and forever.

Kindly reminder that Rachel is Chloe's angel

I'm pretty sure I've said this to you before: even though I think that's the way they *should* have done it and it's how Dontnod intended for it to be, Deck Nine is clearly going for a "they dated" angle.

She might've been trying to snake some info out of Chloe, but still she was offering clothes.. shit. The Price family is pretty poor it couldn't hurt to have some more options.

A cute!

>Where does this come from?
That and the Eliot confrontation are actually from an earlier leak.

About the kiss
>The kiss might be part of the play (or a reward for doing well in the play)
Out of these two possibilities the second makes more sense since the play doesn't feature any kisses for Prospera. Unless they go literally off the rails with improvisation but then it won't be "acting" anyway, kek

See , then find the nearest body of water, tie some large rocks to your feet, and jump in

She was deliberately insulting Chloe by giving her her old clothes that she was going to donate anyway

Who wants to be seen as a charity case like that?

You have to be able to pick on these passive aggressive clues or else the insults will fly over your head.

>that greentext
>tfw I'm Max-ing some people right now
lel oops

It's been said before too by more than one person that if Deck Nine take that angle then they're wrong.

The excuses of ambiguity and vagueness cannot be claimed here because it was pretty damn clear it was almost always a one sided thing. If Deck Nine ignores that then they are ignoring canon and are demoting themselves to a glorified fanfic.

Does he appear next episode or one after?

I love Pricefield, but i just wanted to say that the prequel turned out good but not better than the original. But when I passed the first episode of the prequel, it became as offensive to me, in the original Max and Chloe never told each other about love or about “something more.” Between them there is no flirting, romantic moments, a kiss in the third episode was seen by many as a usual joke, and in the end we do not get anything. To see their only kiss we must kill Chloe, and if we save her, then we do not get anything, not even a single phrase, it seems to me that this is very unfair. Only Max can write in the diary that Chloe is “more than a friend”, and in the prequel of Chloe openly says that she probably loves Rachel, between them there are a lot of romantic moments already in the first episode and from this very sad. I do not like Rachel, but the romance between Chloe and Rachel is much better, you can immediately see that there is more than just friendship between them. Max and Chloe are all very incomprehensible, many players even after passing the original did not notice that Chloe is in love with Max and did not notice at all that between Max and Chloe there is something more, and the developers themselves never said that Max and Chloe could be couple, in any interview. I do not like Amberprice, but I admit that it was shown much better. Why did Dontnod show same-sex relationships so badly? Why did not they ever talk about it? They were afraid of the negative reaction of the players? Sorry for my whining, it’s just very insulting, and now I began to doubt that maybe there was nothing romantic between Max and Chloe, maybe I came up with everything myself? I’m confused.

Fucking KEK

How will Chloe explain this when Kate comes home?

"We uhhh went to a canrival and she got too close to the cotton candy machine and some of the flavoring got on her. Yeah."
(Hopefully she'd be smart enough to wash it out before Kate got back)

"What can I say blue is the warmest color"

fuckin lol

Could also work with Chloe, Max, and Seattle

Fluffeh bunneh doesn't mind.

Can you wear that shirt you stole from the guy in the concert?i can't remember

Yeah you can

>Between them there is no flirting, romantic moments, a kiss in the third episode was seen by many as a usual joke, and in the end we do not get anything
Open your eyes, user. There's plenty of fuel for the Pricefield. Max and Chloe were best friends before that and so they were already very comfortable with each other and accustomed to being close. There was no awkwardness like between Chloe and Rachel because it wasn't something new to them, they already knew each other and how the other would behave.
Listen to how Chloe speaks about Max, where there's tons of flirting and hinting, and how Max starts to return it. As well as what Max writes about Chloe.
There's an obvious love there. You're thinking romance and love can only be shown through physical contacts or direct statements, that there needs to be special attention that put on that they're both girls- as if that's what makes it special.
Pay attention to what's going with Max and Chloe throughout the game. It's love and it was probably starting when they were still kids before Max left. It's so much deeper than what we've seen between Rachel and Chloe so far. and likely than anything we will see between them in the prequel.

People even comment on it.

Are you one of us?

Dontnod was just more subtle about it. They didn't bring things out in the open- they expected you to be a little smarter and that you would read between the lines to figure out just what was going on. They also left the relationships open to interpretation completely- if you believed there was something between Max and Chloe, then there was. Just use your imagination

>I can do blow while you are doing blowjobs

damn.

I hope this still happens next Episode

You're using your imagination if you think there *wasn't* something between them.

Pisshead is literally the greatest band ever

When they have a concert in Seattle, Chloe's going to take Max and get backstage since she knows Skip.

Her imminent death is canon.

The canon explanation from DONTNOD is that they never kept contact after William passed away and Max moved to Seattle, however they never stopped thinking about each other.

I'm doing it too.

Tie rocks to your feet and jump into a river

This.
You don't need explicit, immediate admissions of undying romantic love and makeout sessions to establish a romantic relationship. Dontnod did it subtly, and it ultimately worked well considering that Chloe and Max had just gotten back together after five years. Deck Nine is pushing Rachel and Chloe through it *very* quickly.

can't wait for the LIS Remake 10 years from now

Max is autism social anxiety

I've spent a lot of time thinking about it and I think the best way for Deck Nine to have done it would be for Max to try texting Chloe shortly after she moved, for Chloe to respond curtly/unemotionally/despondently as a result of her depression and anger, and for Max to interpret that despondence as Chloe not wanting to talk to her anymore. Works out much more cleanly.

See: , then find an industrial chemical plant and start drinking whatever you can find there

Pisshead is too underground to go into Seattle.

Why...? I love the art style.

(and Max would think Chloe's curtness came from her not wanting to talk to Max anymore, which naturally comes from Max's insecurity. Point is that it more naturally fits into the characters)

>and the developers themselves never said that Max and Chloe could be couple, in any interview.

Pretty sure the writers confirmed that Max and Chloe is the ultimate pairing.

And, you know,

dayum it's been more than a year the imagination lord has been using the pricefield avatar

Wowzers.

>Analysis: her hair is blue yet it does not taste like anything that is blue, further investigation is required.

>it's a "rachel cheats on chloe and gets murdered" episode
>next time on life is strange: max and chloe finally get together and never leave each other again

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS HOPE FOR IN SEASON 3?
>WHAT LOCATION/STATE?
>WHAT POWERS?
>WHAT CHARACTERS?
>WHAT MUSIC?

Is deck9 making it?

NOPE DONTNOD IS, LIFE IS STRANGE 2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Arcadia Bay
>time travel
>Max, Chloe, and the survivors of the storm
>Jonathon Morali
next question

>northwest
>rewinding time
>a cute photography girl and a cute blue-haired rebel girl
>good music

Rachel and Chloe going on a roadtrip through America and solving paranormal mysteries would be awesome desu

you guys know that every single day of our life helps us build our tomorrow right, we wouldn't be the same if we didn't lived our choices before.

we are a product of our past just as much as we produce our future

So dontnod is making season 2 and 3?
What will deck9 do in the meantime

you guys should take a book out of max's book and learn to let go

I hate Rachel!

>Rachel being alive

SEASON 1: DONTNOD
SEASON 2 aka before the storm: DECK9
SEASON 3: DONTNOD

More Amberprice adventures

Hella yes!

i can dig more