Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
youtu.be/0MW0mDZysxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

Second for I still like "her" anime garbage

friendly reminder to NOT add luckshitters and that Vayne Solidier did everything wrong, including touching Larsa inappropriately.

Iris is here!

>people talking about having to build a mage for Hein
>just bring Fryevia and friend Fryevia and wait for it to weak to ice and kill it in one turn
This game is so hard

Let me dump our drawfag stuff

This general have such a wonderful level of autism

And what did he lewd right?
strawpoll.me/13024331

How exactly did FFIV's fiends function?
Aside from being golbez' evil pawns, did they have their own feelings and ambitions? Barbariccia in particular I see lusting over Kain in a lot of fan works.

FFT is awesome

>other anons saved the link
thank god, I lost it today

Post your
>RK mains
>BE mains
>Mobius job mains

We need a GL exclusive banner of our whores

Other than a few lines in After Years if you fight them with Golbez in the party, I don't think they ever said anything about them. Sort of a missed chance, but IV had tons of those.

So, who will be next?

Does Fenrir's pblink stop OSBs? Want to know before I waste my time trying

Scarmiglione and Cagnazzo were just dicks, same with Barbarrica. Rubicante was also a slight douche, but had some honor on the side.

>RK
Tyro, Vanille, Thancred, & most monks
>BE
Don't play
>Mobius
Rogue (ranger type), and swapping between the other 3 job types.

I hate the fucking level of detail in this. It's a goddamn shitposting masterpiece.

Plebs can't appreciate your level of baiting, I still love you

Which one would you?

Can Emanon draw Nicole and Lilly kissing?

All 3

All of them have dicks and Emanon looks like could rip yours off, I would go with Wyn

Easy, Nicole jacking off to Sephiroth

>Nicole jacking off

>Can Emanon draw Nicole and Lilly kissing?

Wat

Emanon isn't the artist, but I second this.

I think he just fucked up what he was trying to say

Hercules

FFT is shit

>Want to quit Gacha games
>90% of /ffg/ is Gacha

Whats the other 10%?

Are we ever getting another turn based FF or a decent remake of 5-6?

FF discussion.

Memes

shitposting

>5% memes
>40% shitposting
>30% namefag bitching
>20% BE vs KR
>5% FF

You'll get 3-D mobile remakes of 5 and 6 instead.

well i beat him, but
>turn 25
feels shame.
wasn't hard, i just didn't want to play his guessing game and just wittled him down with zyrus.

Why not ask for help here?

Ahahaha, that's good one.

>didn't want to play his guessing game
What?
If you just click/hold click on him it shows you exactly what element he's weak to.

You do Know that if you ask nicely you could get someone to help you, right?

>TM grinding without refreshes
Kill me

Is Lakshimi's Demonic Whisper worth using at all? I feel like it's incredibly low regen for being single target.

He could try to ask for assistance, but knowing BE players it would degenerate into shaming his account, then a shitstorm of totally contradictory opinions.

It's just bantz.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He did nothing wrong user, and do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

And what did he do right?

Sometimes it is, but a lot of the time it is not. Think about being a new-ish player and trying to listen to that and figure out who is telling the truth and who is just memeing.

Hay Vaynefag, how's it going in BE? You still gathering resources for Vayne's release?

It's much more efficient to just refresh, here's the math.

At rank 100 using half daily NRG on TMR farming:

Lapis refresh // @60s per run/12h per day/144nrg per day - (13.9d total) + 5141 lapis spent + 2002 nrg used (1540 lapis value) = 6681 lapis

No refresh // 144nrg per day - (69.5d total) + 0 lapis spent + 10000 nrg used (7143 lapis value) = 7143 lapis

Tell that to Emanon, that harass is suicide-tier, poor, poor girl

Once I have butts master his BSB3 I'm gonna take out Vaan and see if can shave off 10 seconds

Probably not but worth a shot

> FFT event gets moved up
youtu.be/0MW0mDZysxc

>doing this dumb comparison again

NRG is inherently less valuable than Lapis; buying refreshes in inefficient.

wew this is so fucking stupid

You know, if you farm with regular NRG you can use the lapis for stuff

It's no different than harassing ultrosposter or lilly also
>girl

> Vaan in Magicite
What were you thinking? Do you have his USB?

Lilly doesn't even get harassment outside of that one "ree whaling cunt" guy, most of it is just mommyposting.

Yes.
But he's still only using his BSB.
The 2 MAG debuffs stacking puts a very noticeable dent on the savage thunderbolt spam I sometimes run into.

I know refreshing is great. I used refreshes for every batch previously.
I have no lapis because I really wanted an Onion Knight

Nice arbitrary values retard

because spending 8,000 more NRG and taking an additional 50 days is somehow more efficient?

But she IS a whaling cunt, that is a fact, the other bitch is not a injector and I don't even know why is people harrasing the ultros poster

Outside of farming events or new storyline content I struggle to find a use for my NRG outside of farming, so yes?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

BE is still a shit mobage, but I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would (not that that says much) and yes, I am still gathering resources as always. Playing it on an emulator on my main rig has left me with less time than optimal to play it, but assuming I still have 3-4 months to gather resources (and the g4* gold rates get unfucked in global) I am reasonably content with my chances at a perfect team.

I did it with a friend 800 killered Rem, WoL with manufactured magicite, Rikku, Illias, and an Ashe that would have been better replaced by a dedicated healer. Honestly, Pod and Pouch didnt do much with Illias protecting against breaks and statuses, just get an osmose on him cause he eats through mp cycling between those two. as usual, Keep hyper nullall and rikku lb up, break spr with wol and spam manufactured magicite every turn, keep mag/spr buffs up, and keep cycling between Illias' ailment guards/status guards/osmose.

Has Vayne ever kissed another woman? Aside from Larsa.

>unironically using Thancrud

Cool. I hope you get your 5 Vaynes.

>But she IS a whaling cunt, that is a fact
And your proof is? Lilly spent 100 bucks on Orlandu and nothing else. How is that whale?

for the odd times you need a small boost to mp but not really. Hell, elven gloves exists for an aoe version of it

enjoy having no gil, cactuars, enhancement materials, and no TMR's I guess

Can you even imagine the face of a final fantasy fan that came to this fucking thread to discuss his beloved games and get the posts we have here

Can someone answer my game related question instead of namefag shitposting

shut up emanon

go to sleep awooslut

Larsa is not a female, do not imply such things regarding the True Hero, and it is likely that he has not had any sort of intimate contact with another as he has not found one worthy of such contact. He is almost certainly completely pure.

I do as well user, thank you for the good will.

When has anyone come here to discuss the games?

You're confusing "spend NRG on TM farming when I don't need to do anything" with "only spend my NRG on TM farming". If the dunes are up and I need exp, I do em. If a storyline event is going on and I need crysts, I farm it a bit. I keep my Lapis at the cost of getting my TMs delayed a while, which is totally fine.

Since the beta is over, how are your thoughts about Dissidia NT? The HUD will be fixed and 1v1, 2v1and 2v2 will be available and Ultimecia is now confirHUDSON by the way.

>Fenrir's pblink stop OSBs?

What the FUCK are you talking about

This is a BE and BE whores general

once the rainbow rate increases to 3% it may be worth spending the lapis on a 10+1 instead. but right now refreshing is the best use considering how much time and energy you save vs. only a 14% chance to pull 1 rainbow and only 8% that it will be on banner

Stfu Yams. You don't even play RK.

You know, your lapis isn't going to be set to 0 once the change happens. If saving for it is a good idea, it'd be best to start sooner rather than later.

Yeah but lapis don't just grow over time you fucking retard you need NRG to get them

>not saving 25000 for sephirot

Just finished the new classic dungeons, looks like the Crisis Core realm is getting added next month. Will the lucky draw include all VII relics or will it be restricted in some way? Looking forward for another chance at V relics too.

I'm saving everything for my wife, I hope they have the 3% rainbows by then.

Not even her, just easy to call out baseless claims with no proof.

Is the OSB physical?
Because in the case I have no idea what would happen if you hit a target with a PHYSICAL blink with a PHYSICAL attack.
Mage OSBs go through just fine though

never liked sephiroth or Claude

>caring about shitty villain from shitty game
>not saving for S2 Kylo Rain

>not getting lucky and getting him from a daily or some shit
lol

Oh god someone's gonna earnestly propose using lapis refreshes to farm lapis now, aren't they