/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VKYzTu2v3k
sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31836793?cp_webto=share_iosapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oumaeda is the best and cutest pairing

Toko best girl.

Kaede!

anige giving full body massages playing spiritual music in the background
anige giving you a manicure and pedicure chatting to her fellow workers as they do other clients,
murmuring, i pray to god you pay now, lah

I want to fuck Kaito!

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Koko! Cute OP!

Best giri takes precedence over sleep.

Post your finest crackheads

Oh, a nice pic for once.

I want cool douche Amami to slap me on the ass at his own party.

Be nice!

I know I'm getting banned for this one, but I simply had to share this creation with you all.

brapami brantaro

CRACK SHIPS SHIPS I MEANT SHIPS FUCK MOBILE

Mugi!

Kirizono!

I'm an adult, I shouldn't laugh at this.

I was actually being nice for once.

korekiru goth crackheads

So my angie plush came in....
It's far worse than I thought it would turn out.

Maittassuyo~

KEK
Shinguji the crackhead

Other than the skin it's normal Angie.

*vores you*

the best normies!

Posting best girl!

They got the eye color wrong, and how the fuck do you mess up skin color.

Yes

Baka trio

crackheads!

I hate all of you.

BETTER LOOK ME IN THE EYES MOTHER FUCKER

Everyone in V3 does crack.

dear god why

Color aside it's cute desu

WHO THE FUCK IS STILL ALIVE v2?

SMASH LIKE AND I'LL KILL YOU

best trio!

I'll call them Baka Matcha Trio from now on.

can i ask which anons are rich as fuck?

I'm rich in dick.

Kaedeanon is going to a big-name college so probably him

I'm rich in dangan ronpa pictures

Me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VKYzTu2v3k

Family is a gift that lasts forever.

Cuties selfies.
I wish.
Mommy and daddy finally took away my card because I got myself like 140 overdraft, kek.

What a good thread!

which anons in /drg/ are sugar daddies/mommies?

Tenko is meant for petting!

terufucker

Hahahaha holy fuck. Is that a Richard(?) plush? I haven't thought about that series in ages.
This picture fills me with such burning, intense, tremendous repugnance.

YURISHITTERS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIGHTTT
OBAKEMATSU GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

Nishishi.

Yeah it is, I went to a convention once and I got a free (LFG) plush when I visited their booth. They were just giving free shit away that day because of a clerical error and they got overstocked.

>Obakematsu

That's a nice family ya got there SON

I want Kaede to become a ghost who respects Saihara's personal and sexual boundaries

Was it G*d's will itself that Leon "Kill the Fag, Cut Her Throat, Spill Her Blood" Kuwata eliminated Sayaka with great vengeance and furious anger, thus preventing this horrid nightmare scenario from taking place?

What is the point of this stupid post?

Same.

Here's the (You).

>point
Nice spook, faggot.

mitarai

sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31836793?cp_webto=share_iosapp
Cute elegant goths!

Kaemaki!

Please watch at least TEN (10) Million Dollar Extreme videos to understand my high level of humor, you fag agenda propagators.

How do you feel about your fansub comments being full of Ouma gay/panta/Komaeda jokes?

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

>Tulpa in a braid
MUH

This better be bait.
Dude's not only a pedorapist, but his videos are shit.

Oyachuumi~

good night kaede user

That sounds like something a KEK would say

They make me want to kill myself, why?

WTF I ship Korekiru now

Lovers.

>murder/victim
Trashed

Except unlike others, they're friends, close, even. You dopey dork.

What's wrong with that, user?

>"I can say with confidence that this is one of my OTPs in all of Danganronpa. This along with Celesgiri, Hinanami and the variations of ships I like with Kirigiri are in fact my top OTPs in all of Danganronpa. This ship in particular when featured in art just makes me feel so happy since it takes my mind off the mistake that was Chapter 4 in V3 Killing Harmony and a reminder that Gonta would never harm anyone, let alone a fly. Despite Miu having intentions on killing Ouma in the fourth chapter of the game, she too also wouldn't hurt anyone physically because the only reason she wanted to kill Ouma in the first place was because she had a hunch that Ouma was the mastermind which she strongly believed in. With that being said, I believe these two would indefinitely protect each other from everything.
>In the case of Gonta, he is quite shy and pure and wishes to be a gentleman and according to the Love Hotel scene he is with Saihara for actually doesn't know how to act in front of women. This is very different from Miu who possesses a sharp tongue and a bit of a pervert (if we're being real here, she would probably want a piece of Gonta having such a buff build). Even though she's a bit of a perv, I still feel like she would want a serious relationship with someone not for pleasure but for everything else. In a sense, Gonta would help provide this through his general gentlemanly behaviour and ethics as well as his manours which he has as a gentleman. They really are a blend of polar opposites that would be great together, for example yet another difference between them is that Gonta is at one with nature whereas Miu is one with society. As you can see, both can develop as characters if they become close."

It feels like reading one of those essays where you know they tried to pad it out with bullshit

CANON
A
N
O
N

I think Ouhoshi is the finest crackship I have.

>"it takes my mind off the mistake that was Chapter 4 in V3 Killing Harmony and a reminder that Gonta would never harm anyone"
>Mentions Chapter 4
>Says Gonta wouldn't hurt anyone
Every
Fucking
Time

Poyo is my favorite crackhead!

Yes, it's a very good ship

nice horse boys

crackhead throwing competition

Who wins?

God the curator is more retarded than amino itself.

shinguji hiding crack inside his foreskin

>Despite Miu having intentions on killing Ouma in the fourth chapter of the game, she too also wouldn't hurt anyone physically because the only reason she wanted to kill Ouma in the first place was because she had a hunch that Ouma was the mastermind which she strongly believed in.