docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mmdks.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dragons!

Dragons are for slaying.

Reposting since New Thread was posting right before.

If I'm going STR/INT, should I go 40/40 or 30/60?

No, they're for doing cute things with. Slaying them is not cute.

>One more invasion and then sleep
>No more hosts

I've been spamming my orb for like five fucking minutes now jesus christ

let's do this shit

Disgusting scalies get the lightning stake.

pls respond

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Dark"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Souls II

You're simply wrong and rude.

Thoughts on these ideas? Dark Souls III had such shitty covenants.

>Mound-Makers: Members can help hosts fight bosses, but cannot attack hosts once in the critical battle. While using the Whitesign Soapstone, members have full Ember HP.
This will give people a valid reason to summon Mound-Makers for co-op, as they can have more HP than a regular phantom. Plus, they won't just be an easy gank for hosts.
>Warriors of Sunlight: Members synergize with each other in co-op, granting an increased Miracle boost when participating with other Warriors.
This will give an incentive for more Faith builds in the covenant, which is thematically fitting.
>Blue Sentinels: Remove from the game.
>Way of Blue: Assist fellow covenant members during invasions as Protector Spirits.
This will fix the problem of there being ten Blue Sentinels/Darkmoons for every one Way of Blue.
>Blades of the Darkmoon: Invade members of Rosaria's Fingers and Darkwraiths using the Blue Eye Orb.
This will provide punishment to invader covenants outside of invasions themselves.
>Rosaria's Fingers: One must be in the Covenant to acquire Pale Tongues. Must be in Covenant to have Ember HP while using Redsign Soapstone.
This will give an incentive to actually be in the covenant.
>Path of the Dragon: Twinking Dragon Stones can only be used by Covenant members and are the rewards of ranking up. In Dragon Eye duels, neither opponents can use Estus.
This will allow guaranteed 1v1 duels in PvP.

(1/2)

>Kill normal Friede
>Ariandel embers her bringing her back to life
>kill her AGAIN
>She resurrects a third time as Blackflame Friede
So what brings her back the third time, and why is she suddenly using dark magic?

How about not making Covenants fucking hotswappable so people actually have to dedicate to one instead of just changing to whatever is convenient?

Ornstein likes Dragons too now!

>The host and both of his password phantoms inventory swap to quickstep daggers as soon as I appear
>None of them know the CGS timings and so just keep on eating buffed Harald R1s until they die with no attempt to do anything different

Very Good Very Good Very Good

>Darkwraiths: Gain 10% HP and Stamina boost for every friendly phantom an invaded host has. At Rank 1, has Ember HP while invading. At Rank 2, phantoms cannot use Estus in the presence of a Darkwraith. Upon becoming Rank 2, they can be invaded anywhere, anytime by Darkmoon Blades, even if they leave the Covenant.
This will allow invaders to scale in strength in accordance to how outnumbered they are, but at a high cost.
>Way of White: Invade Hollow players wherever they might be, if the boss is still alive. Higher Hollowing gives a higher priority to get invaded. Killed players will have their Hollowing lowered, and even cured if it reaches zero. Can also kill Hollow NPCs such as Anri to gain rewards.
I just think it'd be fun to have some Good Alignment invaders.

(2/2)

Oh yes, that goes without saying. I'm only focusing on the covenants themselves for this, not the overall covenant system. I like how in DaS1, to become a Darkwraith you had to DEDICATE to it by never talking to Frampt and shit. DaSII/III are so casualized with the Covenants it's upsetting.

Co-Op user are you still at the Cursewood? I fucked up and need souls now. Or 1 pale tongue, if you'd be willing to trade your life for a few embers.

Yeah, I can still summon you for Greatwood. Or drop you a pale tongue, if you need one. Or both

Darkwraith bonuses are silly.

Invaders are already used to fighting and pretty regularly winning against odds which most would consider to be dumb as fuck. Invaders also consider them dumb as fuck, but deal with it. Give them 20% more HP and stamina, and prevent phantoms from using estus? Nobody would ever lose an invasion again.

You can't drop covenant items. I'll place my white sign at the fog. PW dsg still?

There should be more rivalry between them. This is something From never really implemented, apart from the Sin mechanic in 1 and 2. There should be more things like this. For example area protection that focuses on certain covenants.

26 or 27/60. That's so you can get the maximum 2H bonus to reach the first softcap with as little stat investment as possible. Really for STR/INT your only real options are buffing Heavy infused weapons with Crystal Magic Weapon like Splitleaf or Exile, since there are no innate magic weepons with good STR scaling that don't work just as well with base STR like Heysel and MLGS, the only exception is the Greatsword of Judgment and for that you want to build 27/40/40.

oh, right

yeah, password is dsg

I actually wrote this a while ago when I was triggered over getting ganked all the time. I suppose the real change that needs to be changed is to remove the priority to invade people who have summoned Phantoms.

What if Darkwraiths only got the bonuses when the summoned phantoms are sunbros?

Nah

Literally the only thing that really needs to be fixed is the host's ability to re-summon phantoms endlessly and prioritise sending multiple invaders into worlds with 2+ white/gold phantoms. Everything else is just general balance issues, rather than inherent faults in the system.

Okay. Consider my samefag post though: I would still like the return of the Darkwraiths in some way, since they're in the game for some reason already, and I want them to have some special advantage/trait over your normal invader, other than exclusive use of the Red Eye Orb.

>oversized enemies at the beginning of the game
why is ds2 retarded?

>got like 2800 souls from that boss, WITH silver+3 and shield of want.
>need 88.7k to level up once

A 4v1 with a chugging host and phantoms still able to use heal miracles is still massively in the host's favor. Your argument that skill and tactics should not be rewarded and should have mechanics balanced against them to assist shitters is beyond retarded.

Do you mean the Old Knights? What's the problem?

No worse than Dark Souls 1 with the skeletons, and the ghosts, and the Black Knights.

>Old Knights
>oversized
They're not even strong, so I'm not sure what your issue is.

I think he means the Ogres

idunno lol

Ah I forgot about that one. There's just one though and it's optional. The reward you get from him is worth of the challenge.

They are jarringly early and not nearly potent enough to match their visage. Heide should be an end game area with the same enemies made much more powerful. And more to do.

huh I totally forgot that Aldrich's Faithful exists in the game. Not going to write up a whole rework right now, but I'd like to see it bring back the essence of the Gravelord Covenant, but instead of Black Phantom NPCs, it's more of these things all over the place:

>end game area with the same enemies made much more powerful
It's called Dragon Shrine you dunce.

I am currently playing dark souls III and I'm getting bored just after the pontiff. My stats are like 27 in the hp stat, 18 str, 25 dex and 22 in the stamina stat.

Can anyone suggest any badass and fun weapons I can use? I don't mind respeccing for something using that trick where you leave the game and you don't lose your tongues.

I just wanna finally get to the DLC and beat this game.

Okay I actually agree with you. They should have populated the area with different dudes.

These are not that big
And the big skeletal is meant to tell new players to get the fuck out, since obviously they shouldn't begin their game there

They're not that strong, yes, there are also Ogres which are a bit harder.... but my complaint is that there should be a progression, just like DeS/DaS where you start killing small enemies and kill bigger ones later. But when you kill oversized at the beginning it feels like you can take any enemy already, size is no longer a threat.

Can somebody summon me as a red and let me kill them? I fucked up with reallocation because NOBODY WOULD FUCKING ANSWER ME.

Is VIT really that useless just because it doesn't gain you stamina at the same time anymore?

sure, does high wall work?

Yes please.

If there's anything you learn from the first bosses of DeS and DaS, it's that size doesn't automatically equal a threat. Speed is the threat.

One can argue it was Ariandel inserting himself into the bowl/Lordvessel that gave her power to resurrect again, but to me it just seems like a cheap way to pad out a short DLC for no real reason while at the same time providing a little more gameplay.

Well, that's embarrasing. I was planning on just jumping down the elevator shaft but I forgot I never opened the door

Thanks

Are you seriously arguing that drake keepers as an early enemy but weak as shit for some reason is a good idea?

They're weakened old giants wearing armor and weapons that might fall into pieces at any moment. They're here to teach the player that even big guys are manageable, and they're good rolling practice too.

There's literally nothing wrong with Old Knights, beyond how fucking many of them you have to slog through in vanilla.

You only level Vit if you need armor for poise while staying under 70%. Every point that you spend on Vit is a point not spent on Vigor, Attunement, Endurance, Strength or Faith.

what's the safest way to CE covenant items now?
i used to just grind with the 100% drop rate script turned on but that's still a nightmare for sunlight medals, and someone told me the drop script is risky now.

CEing in covenant items is a guaranteed softban. It's better just to itemswap in the covenant reward you want directly.

>Crystal Soul Spear costs almost twice as much as White Dragon Breath

Why is Friede so shit at fighting?
>gets killed 3 times in one fight
>can't win even when ganking
>still can't win even when respeccing her build to include dark magic after he Ashen One is exhausted and is low on supplies

What is the most wizard looking outfit?
I don't want to wear Crown of Dusk. But I want to be a pure wizard who looks like a wizard.

I haven't made one of these yet. It's gonna be a man, so no women clothing.

I guess. Darkwraiths are cool.

Maybe Fingers have a higher chance of invading a world which already has a Finger, while Darkwraith's prevent the host from summoning phantoms while present in the world.

>Using crystal soul spear

sage big hat
jailer robe
firekeepr gloves
loincloth (TRC)

Ugly as fuck.

Just go something generic like Karla's Hat, and full Court Sorcerer.

Is this a good PvP build?
mmdks. com/8qbw

Dex Pyromancer build.
Is the Uchigatana preferable to the Washing Pole? I understand that the WP is apparently the same but with longer reach and slower animations. I want the uchi then correct?

that's literally big hat logan's look you silly hollow

"pre-made" dual wielding was a mistake

Dark Souls II got very few things right, but its dual wielding was one of them

Yeah, and logan is still ugly as fuck.

Welp time to run the meme gauntlet.

You're using Ledo's and have +10 estus, so I assume this is NG+

Stop being a faggot

user asked for the most wizard looking outfit, logan's is the most wizard looking

mmdks. com/8qbx

this is mine, highly successful invader in Lost Izalith

2 is really bad coming off of 3. Really liking Douche bags set, and the game is still pretty fun though.

>and the game is still pretty fun though.
wrong

thanks m80
that build looks real badass actually

Was that Lothric knight at the start of the game supposed to drop me his sword?
Who is this tree and why am I hitting him in the balls?
So many questions.

I meant it more like "let's see what kind of shit invades this time", faggot.

It was a rapier guy.

RIP rapier guy :(

He can drop all of his gear. That sword is one of the best weapons in the game full stop. You'll need to grind for his gear though.

The sword is a regular drop, you may or may not get it.

The tree is technically optional for beating the game, but is the barrier to unlocking boss weapons.

>"I'm having fun."
>"No you're not."
I hope this is the most retarded post I'll see all weekend, but I'm sure it won't be.

Creighton's Set is pretty good, especially the Chest. The trick is finding good gloves, though.

>fighting Aldia as squishy wizard
>on final sliver of health
>cast Soul Spear when he does the four fire orbs
>realize too late that I won't dodge them in time
>get stunlocked by the first two
>before the last two can kill me, my Soul Spear gets him
>cancels the last two fire orbs
>mfw

>get Manus to half health
>summon Sif to speed it up
>get him to a sliver of health
>get greedy naturally
>as I'm dying, Sif lands killing blow
>YOU DIED
>YOU DEFEATED
>Soul of Manus
>go back, no Dusk
Huh. Wonder if she's in Basin or not.

He actually dropped me some gear too but I'm a sorc. Leveled dex early anyway to equip it.
And I left the tree alone for now as I figured it was part of a covenant questline or something, seeing there's some sort of altar in the pit. Guess I'm not in a rush for him, I haven't even upgraded my weapons yet.

Anyone want to help me get dancer early? sl24, pw dsg, outside vordt's

System?

BONFIRE ASCETICS FUCKING WHEN

whoops, PC
captcha: identify stairs
>all pictures but 1 is drums

When you embrace the Dark.

What system. I'll help. Though I recently deleted all my characters except my dick invader who is level 80

>zweihander
>originally used to build up a fuckton of momentum to knock aside rows of pikes
>WA: stomp
>can also be used to half-sword
>R2: slam
the fuck

If you began the fight already, there's no going back. You won't get a chance to get into that covenant until much later, but it's normal to miss out on stuff in your first playthrough.

I'll bring my Gnaw whore, and hopefully not get hit by the grab attack at the start of the fight.

Ascetics are never coming back, like powerstancing, or hexes being good.

First time doing Ashes of Ariandel. Finally at sister frieze, she's kicking my ass pretty good I think its kind of a bullshit fight. Anyway I'm on the second phase and something fucks up, I hit Ariandel to send her into phase 3 but die at the same time and for some reason Friede died without going into phase 3 and I got her soul and everything. I'm wondering if she didn't fall through the map or something. Anybody else ever have this happen?

see

Or twinblades.

Ahh, I'm on ps4. Sorry, user.

Sign is down at the fog door.

or estus being punishable

I'm checking both fog gates, I'm embered, and I have the pw on, but I'm still not seeing it