I just bought a $700 carbon fiber intake for my GTI

I just bought a $700 carbon fiber intake for my GTI.

How mad does this make you guys?

Attached: 182D9CC5-64DF-4A51-BC2C-81851C7ED53E.jpg (307x326, 49K)

Nice blog post

>bragging on a ancient Sumerian cave painting forum to strangers

I don't really care. Nobody cares about you.

So mad lol

GTI's are for FAGS

Why?

Bcuz my cars my gay lover

pssst wanna buy some beans?

Attached: DD87D0E5-DC04-4FBB-A519-E4E4A9193F8A.jpg (700x525, 59K)

psssh I shouldn't even be selling this shit man

Attached: 7BC5674E-0B7B-42A3-A5B0-0B3A14F9DF26.jpg (555x416, 64K)

this nigga eatin' beans

lol. Let me know how good a decision that was when you're buying another GTI when you're 55. lol. Great financial decision, numbnuts.

Poor fags gonna poor.

My bud just financed a 2015 M6 and already spent $22,000~ on aero (literally just a lip kit) before the first month of ownership.

So I'm not too surprised by this shit anymore.

How much for the magic beans

why would I be mad about someone on the internet making a pointless decision that wasted money
I am merely disappointed

I don't know what you talking about nigga

What other mods do you have?

If anyone has a mkV FSI I have an APR carbonio intake for sale. Used of course, and just the carbon fiber part, you'll have to get your own filter.

None. Just a stage 2 tune with the down pipe (and now intake)

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

It's your money, dumbass. Buy something to fuck yourself in the gaping manpussy. Get bolt on titties and text me so I can fuck you silly

>stage 2 tune
what the fuck does this mean ffs? Why do you guys in america speak like in a fucking video game? What the fuck is "stages" supposed to be? Can't you just explain? Do you guys have standardized "tuning stages"?

I don’t know why a mere word sends your autism into a spiral. They are staged because the component requirements and power level are different for each stage

And each manufacturer for each cars tuning stages are completely different, you're the artist, not that poor fellow.

>None
>just a stage 2 tune with the down pipe
Well god damn op, which one is it? What year is it? Sounds like a fun fucking car. I had a stage 1 mkv. What color is it? Which tune did you go with?

My understanding is that with GTI's it's pretty standard what stage 2 is. You can get a tune without the downpipe and intake but the car isn't truly stage 2. Sure, different stage 2 tunes yield different results, but I can at least ballpark what he's working with depending on which GTI it is. Which is why I asked.

How fucking mad

Attached: BBE88C7E-611A-4DD4-9DAF-479A74C729ED.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

Its not my problem you own a GTI, I don't feel very angry.

Is it true you only get 4 more horsepower and 25ft/lbs torque when you go APR stage 2 vs stage 1? I'm assuming you went APR for the free software with the dowpipe.

With the new intake it’s about 20 hp and 25 lb/ft of torque at the crank so yeah it isn’t shit. It sounds better though. I mainly did it so I could get a retune for a lower octane since California doesn’t have 93

What tune? 20 hp from an intake sounds really optimistic. I'm looking at the APR website and it looks like there is a 20 hp difference with both the intake and the downpipe. I was reading the graphs wrong earlier, I looked at stage 1 93 octane vs stage 2 91.

He's right. I don't care either.

>he doesnt have the R turbo

laughinglads.jpg

>20 hp
>from an intake
kek
>it sounds better though
top kek

Attached: 1516909627178.jpg (499x338, 37K)

Learn to read faggots. It’s 20hp from the intake, down pipe, and tune

They don't even show those numbers on their own website, not sure where OP got that estimate.

Learn to write faggot.

should've saved more and invested in forged internals or an inconel exhaust system instead of shiny trinkets

If I had mk7 money I would get something other than a mk7.

>golfcuck
>spending money on rice
yeah sounds about right

Do you get much more turbo noise from the APR intake? I wanted a turbo car for a decade and now I have one, but it's silenced for grandpa.

I have the 200 dollar injen intake and it makes noticable wooshing sounds. I'd recomend a cheaper intake pipe and run a higher quality cone filter

Yeah it’s a little louder