byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4WI58j8Q8
dropbox.com/s/qwh4e2fanb1ydnx/Cult 3.pdf?dl=0
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1u75hh/i_am_the_guy_with_two_penises_ama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is cocaine the botany hyperzine? I thought hyperzine was supposed to be meth. Doesn't feel like the best parallel.

first for vox

How come Botany has more depth and content than any Science job?

meth is a synthetic drug and cocaine isn't

When are we going to add loot crates? You craft em from metals maybe buy em in game and you have to buy or maybe make a key. List Common to Legendary Items.

Can I disable a camera without the AI noticing?
If I cut the power wire first, it doesn't get alerted, right?

The keys are bought with Pomf Coins.
A geometric spike in price for each extra key, but you start each round with all the keys you've bought they have to be surgeried out of you.
Antags can also open one per greentext after the round.

And this is why I don't want an SS13 remake from a major gaming company.

Because someone coded depth into it.

Cameras have six wire, One of the wires beeps if you pulse it.
Cutting that wire tips off the silicons.

You need to cut the other five wires to deconstruct a camera.
Cutting the alarm wire doesn't matter for deconstruction.

>If I cut the power wire first, it doesn't get alerted, right?
No, they still get alerted.

Botanists have minimal interaction with the rest of the station, so the coders who gravitated to botanist didn't become jaded fucks as quickly as the rest of the coders.

>Telepads can't be constructed
>Cant be a useful scientist that leaves his department to improve paramedic station with its own calibrated telepad

>paramedics using telescience
Ew no. I wouldn't even use it if you gave it to me, the entire reason I play Paramedic is for the adventure and fun of actually being out in the field and doing shit.

You could ask Duny.

Fuck you duny

fuck me_ duny

Go to the library once its deff

What the fuck is a clockbot and why is it related to ss13

alright, thanks

It's a part of an aborted game mode.

Well thats a pity. It has some art on tumblr.
Also
>Not owning a Narsie dakimura

Basically an emagged MoMMI.
It's the clockcult equivalent of an Artificer (except on TG, where it's been removed).
It's also more robust than their not!Juggernauts and stealthier than their not!Wraiths, so it's the only clockcult construct to see much use.

>Bully the chef until he commits suicide.

>Harley Quinn (Quartermaster)

>hos refuses to give an e-gun to the RD to deal with zombies, telling him he has a flash
I would be mad, but that was just too darn funny

Oh. So it's just reskinned Cult?

>staff of changed into a vox, deleting all the medical supplies I had
>then turned into a catbeast and valided
th-thanks

Role reversal
youtube.com/watch?v=Ec4WI58j8Q8

>rd unleashes plasma gold slime core
>spessmart merc bot enraged
>mfw

>teleport artifact's range

>super glue staff of change
>sec cant cuff him because of it and madness continues

>watching the scientist, detective, and RD all try to fix it
>AI is just staring and laughing

R8 my Quartermaster that round

Pretty much.

Instead of doing research, they recruit half the station and replace all the walls and furniture will blocks of copper.
The also spend (very scarce) items to cast spells, have to convert the silicons, and have a really mediocre stun.

That sounds boring. Also we need more Narsie art.

WHEN?

FUCK
you

I'd like to draw some Nar-Nar actually, it's just that his sprite have so many intricate details and sometime it's difficult to decipher the visual mess that is this game.

Thanks I do my best

>get wolf from blood+gold slime core
>he's hungry
>take him to chef
>HE GOES OFF THE LEASH
>BREAKS TABLES
>ATTACKS CHEF
>mfw

So who's gonna steal the lifeweb code?

If the round with 83 active players at the end and 93 clock cultists () didn't tip you off, it is extremely boring.

Sorry we had to put it down, it was either that or have the already depressed chef sudoku again.

box station is to big for this amount of people switch to compact after this

Thanks, no I know my target is on box.

Nar-sie has a pretty damned intricate sprite.

What the fuck is this dumb shit, deity is still going on about cult 24/7?

He doesn't always talk in his sleep.

>New Cult Meta:
>Get dead monkey
>Use dead monkeys infinite blood

The worst part is the summoning at the end always takes five minutes and there's invariably no resistance at that point.

Does anyone have valid, constructive concerns who am I kidding this is /ss13g/ on standardizing all station bridges to having the same starting consoles? Box station has the worst bridge of the 5 maps we use and we play it the most.

God no. If it matters that much build a rage cage out of some new consoles in the bridge.

All bridges should have atleast power monitors, not sure why they dont.

Don't standardize everything between the maps

Why the fuck do people even push for every map to be standard? They're supposed to be fucking different, it's what makes them interesting to play.

All bridges should have med/sec records, power mon, atmos and station alert and sec cam. The only station with power monitor is meta. The other terminals like borg/exo, supply etc being different is fine as is. Gotta have something to build at round start.

Duny, add a ghetto bridge to deff's maint.

>ghetto bridge
This could be interesting

Duny, add a ghetto boxtation to deff's maint

not sure that's a good idea

>ghetto HoP's office
>ghetto AI upload

Duny, add a ghetto maint to deff's bridge

duny, add a ghetto armory to deff's maint

A half-built AI core would be a good addition to And maybe a single board-less console with 5 random boards sitting on top?
Plus an HoP's Spare that doesn't actually have any access.

Ghetto HOP office with a feral corgi in it, blood, and gibs everywhere.

>deff ends up being the station equivalent of those indian freak kids with half absorbed twins sticking out of their torsos

Deff is already a space india tier tumorous cancerstation, its fitting

help maint

>cargo/ miners the only ones who had a 100% survival rate

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1u75hh/i_am_the_guy_with_two_penises_ama/

Didn't end so well though, did it

>Admins are literally too brain damaged to create a name policy
>BongLord Mcpoopybutt is probably fine

This is a chirstian server. We only allow christian names on this server.

>Making the game extended for anyone not doing laps around maint while relying on shit as boring as lube
>extra negative points for pink hair
Shit antag would not click join game

some of the admins are advocating in favor of shitty names, others against it, they're never going to agree with each other and you can bet we'll get a retarded name policy allowing shitty names AND disallowing collecting our valids on them out of this

>not using flashbangs

The old new policy was fine, goldeneye007 overstepping his bounds was an entirely separate matter.

Ofcourse theres going admins for shitnames when you got king shitter admins like """sawbones"""
Disgusting, really.

>MUH VALIDS

if someone can't even bother naming themselves properly to not shit on everyone else's immersion I don't want them going around with admin immunity for years

>giving a shit about immersions when you only play for MUH VALID

????

>people who want to remove retarded names when they see them are all validhunters
This sounds like the kind of logic a retarded validhunter would use

Couldn't give less of a shit about antags but if someone has a retarded name I want him gone. If admins remove them then perfect, if they don't I need to be allowed to remove them myself. This isn't TG.

are we just gonna forget those couple months where he staticnamed as "sawbones the rat prince"
literally 4 words

>lying it's about immersions
Yeah I'm sure your immersions get triggered every time Donald Trump or Barack Obama shows up (both perfectly fine names under Veeky Forums rules).
It's about valids and them being taken from you.

>I can't read

It isn't TG but with players like you here it kinda is desu ne :^)

you mean players who can name themselves something other than surfer girl? players who don't validhunt? didn't know tg had those

when are we going to just drop the pretenses and go full no rp?

Every day I see people using chat speak in character, and I think the admins aren't even giving them brain damage anymore when I report it.

>[Fictional Nickname] the [Extended Title] is OK
>Mr. [Lastname] makes you valid

The side effect of appointing known shitters as admins is the entire server slowly devolving towards enabling shitters more and more, nothing surprising here

Theres a big difference seeing Trump running around and some goon with a nearly gibberish name. When there isnt even an attempt made at making a character fitting for the game, that player shouldnt be allowed to play.

Validation here is community selfpolicing and its a perfectly fine thing to rid ourselves of "surfer girls" and "smoke weedmans". Its on par with Xxx-bloodblade-xxX and any other cancerous stupid name

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

>implyign I'm not going to want meme-political gimmickers killed
Nothing good ever comes from LE MODERN DAY PRESIDENT GIMMICK HAHAH FASCISM/COMMUNISM/WALL/DEPORTATION
Every time I see one it takes every reminder they'd go crying to the admins for me to be banned for 'being a dick' if I killed them and ate the brain, even though they've inevitably perma'd half the station, had sec nonantag murder at least 2 people who weren't guilty of anything other than being targets for their meme gimmick.
tldr; Fuck Political memesters. The only thing worse was that one asshole who spent two or three months after MGSV came out, ruining every round he could as a captain with LE DANK CORRUPT CAPTAIN TRYING TO BLOW UP THE STATION gimmick or whatever the fuck it was he was doing r

Which would be more acceptable, "the friggin sawbones" or "sawbones the friggin"?

>Botanists have minimal interaction with the rest of the station
You're joking, right?
Besides Medbay and Sec which are wild cards, Botany is the job with THE most department interaction.
It's literally an extension of the Chef job and the guy next door not only expects you to supply him but he frequently walks into your room too.
If you want to do anything cool you usually go to Chemistry at least once every round.
If you want to do anything fun you need to get Cargo to give a shit about you.
Among all jobs in the station, you are probably the one that benefits the most from going out of your way to cooperate with the Mechanic.
And you also have a bunch of fun things to hand to Sec, Medbay and silicons.

None of them

>mitochondria
A what now?

How about "sawbones the deadmined"?

A Clown Cauldron (made of Bananium?) that allows you to mix in various clown-related objects to create other Clown items. Trigger the reaction by honking at it.
Clown Shoes + Clown Mask = Clown Goblin
Clown Shoes + Clown Mask + Banana = 2 Clown Goblins
Mime Mask + Anything creates Sleep Toxin Smoke
[Some large number of bananas] + 1 Iron Sheet = 1 Bananium Sheet
Backpack + Clown Mask = Giggles Van Honkerton
Spray Bottle + Banana(s) = 25u Space Lube pill
Right Leg/Arm + Left Leg/Arm + Head + Clown Shoes + Clown Mask = NPC Clown
All of that + the rainbow crayon = Cluwne

What do you think?