Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsQELm-IgD0
nippon.com/en/people/e00004/
instagram.com/p/BMFnGzlA9yu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One is a 2vs2 fighter about super heroes vs video game characters that comes out this year, the other is a 3vs3 fighter about an anime that comes out next year. They're not even competing.

god i can't fucking wait for alex to be buffed.

I will be fucking SHITTING on fucking niggas when that happens.

I was thinking the exact same thing during season 1

Look how that turned out

EVO2016's memorable quote
>Download complete.
>Psh, nothin personnel, kid. 2ez.
t. Infraudtration
EVO2017's memorable quotes
>Fighting game is something so great.
>I have MAGO.
t. Tokigoat

really makes you think

why does that guy replay to every injustice post with stupid shit

my stick came. it's the display model.

the seller added 3 shirts as packing material which was p cool.

Is Punk the most dominate Street Fighter player of all time?

yes

Post 1F combos

dominant*

I was fucking wrecking dudes season 1 though because my defense was actually good since I could actually anti air shit.

>tfw got early early access to upcoming fighting game.

its here

youtube.com/watch?v=QsQELm-IgD0

I saw that typo before I hit submit, but didn't give a single fuck.

infil had a much better run in sf4
punk already got cucked by tokido and nemo

Am I the only one who finds StormKubo voice extremely relaxing? I usually don't find men voices relaxing but when I watch his stream I almost fall asleep, wish he'd do ASMR.

Yes you fucking new fag and if you want more colors, beat survival on Hard or pay up

Carol's partner.

I like Tyrant's voice.

>What's up do-
>close tab

Post succ combos

I want to get killer instinct, at least the free version, but I would rather not download 60 gbs now and 60 gbs in 2 weeks or whenever it comes out on Steam, and there's no telling if my progress will carry over

Real Carol.

*not to scale
(on boobs)

But Morrigan is my partner.

>that guy who starts lagging like crazy when he's about to lose or in the middle of receiving a big combo on an otherwise fine match

If Ryu's Japanese why does he look white

i'm scared bros. using a stick hurts my left shoulder.

Playing a new fighting game is such a time investment.

They should make a fun casual one that no one is allowed to get really good at.

Carol's partner.

Smash

Post MvC (Marvel vs Cronos) combos

What did he mean by this?

Then you must be carol.

Japs don't realise they look japanese, chun li looks asian but ryu looks white for some raisin. I can't think of any jap characters who look japanese.

What the fucc is a succ

He doesn't

East coast
pw: fgg

Karin is probably the worst offender to be honest, she's from a traditional japanese family and not only she does not look japanese she's blonde, something japanese people aren't , at least not naturally.

why do so many top players let laura get away with mashing stand mk when it's -2 on block? are they afraid of some counter hit she'll do after or are they just not reacting to it and challenging her after? i don't get it desu

Isn't she from the Final Fantasy MMO?

Poor Carol.

Why is everyone in Skullgirls so fucked, honestly

Akuma player here, been playing with Abigail in casuals and doing a lot better than with Akuma, I've been thinking if I should switch to Abigail, he's fun as heck but maybe that's because people haven't figured out his shit yet.

it's +2

it has big pushback on block and many characters attempt to steal their turn back with a jab or other short range button that simply whiffs but Laura mashing MK will whiff punish the jab.

Sad!

Maybe not completely white but he doesn't really look Japanese. Maybe Philippino

What is your agenda?

Anyone else whiff random buttons after a knockdown to prevent we're doing some setups

>to prevent we're doing some setups
what

to pretend*

Play cute-bee

>You may recall a leaker named Rikurikumore who posted about a SSFV leak here. Well, I can at least say that everything he's said about that is true. It is indeed happening and going to be announced at PSX this year. Necro, Oro, Q, and Crimson Viper will be added as free characters as part of the free expansion. Sakura, Sagat, Sodom, Cody, and two new additions will be Season 3. I was hinted that the two new additions might be Final Fight characters as well.

So apparently Max is now hinting at this being true

>joe's face when dinner's on punk

Squash bees.

Morrigan is a scot though. Do you even know Darkstalkers lore?

That's mean. She didn't do anything wrong.

excuse me

can you provdie link instead of just greentext

So what's this about a new MvCi leak?

what do gllty's feet smell like?

DmC dante and regina are in it

alex is fine. it's not like you're trying to win capcup.

He is unanimously agreed upon as bottom tier, usually as one of the bottom 3 characters. I think he will get some sort of buffs for sure.

I remember trying to pretend I was a leaker on reddit and said Sodom and Cody were coming to Season 3, either I'm psychic and guessed right or they actually took my leak seriously and spread it, either way that's pretty funny.

so who is going to die in the mvci story

The worst thing about traps is their manly hands and feet.

That makes it less gross?

I heard somewhere I can't remember (so maybe bullshit) that Ryu and Akuma are supposed to be Jomon/Ainu people. These are native islanders with strong features like jaw and eyebrow, unlike most modern Japanese who have what they call Yayoi faces which is just east asian chink eye face.

nippon.com/en/people/e00004/
>In terms of the general image, the Jōmon physiognomy is boldly chiseled and sharply defined, while Yayoi features are flatter and more subtle. You might say the Jōmon face has a more Western flavor and the Yayoi a more Eastern flavor. The Mongolian wrestlers who have become so dominant in professional sumō of late have typical Yayoi faces.

>The Yayoi people arrived in Japan later and brought with them rice cultivation and various aspects of China’s advanced culture. As a result they established themselves as the ruling class, dominating the aboriginal Jōmon people.

Due to their western like facial people, Jomon descendants find a lot of success in Japanese entertainment industry, despite being not representative of the majority of population.

The X-Men. LMAO

Isnt karin half japanese?

It's from r/kappa. Max said this about it:
>Random tidbit. There was a MVCI leak with several other games like SF5, DBFZ and SoulCalibur 6 on r/Kappa a few days ago.

>I can't confirm which leak of info is credible, but one of these leaks is -very credible- and lines up with several stories I've heard over the past 5 months of one of these titles. This alone makes the rest of the leaks a possibility in terms of it's credibility.

Can I have a link?

It's going to single-handedly save the fighting game genre

Anyone else unironically love Max's reaction videos?

Next 4 season 1 characters are Bucky, Hunter, Venom, and CapCom
Season 2 will be Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Cyclops, and Gambit, with Akuma, Cammy, Bison, Rashid, Ken, and Nash
Season 3 will be Super Skrull, Doctor Doom, and Ant-Man with Wesker, Phoenix Wright, and Asura

post a link

>Half
No way, she's fully Japanese.

Well these men looks pretty close to Ryu. Thanks for the explanation :)

Doesn't explain Karin though

Wesker is already dead

Felicia got eaten by Jedah's dumb monsters

>SoulCalibur 6
Why do I still get giddy at this?
SC2 was lightning in a bottle and the rest have been trash. Yet, still I wait.

That clickbait shit is sad and you're a dumb sheep for even clicking on it

>no makoto
>no dudley
>no fei long

Nice fake but we're getting at least 4 Darkstalkers characters in the future

I just want the only 3d fighter I ever enjoyed to get another chance.

not every trap is like that, some do take care of their feet, case in point

instagram.com/p/BMFnGzlA9yu/

Is Zangief good? Is he difficult?
I play King in Tekken so I get how grapplers work.
Just installing jive now

theyve always been fun, just not competitively viable. i wouldnt call that "trash"

I don't get it either. Everyone knows Fight of Gods & MvCi are competing. Then again does that count since FoG is in Early Access?

Western educated girl sucks western beauty norms.

low tier in sfv isn't anywhere near as bad as low tier in previous sfs. i don't see how he can get any more buffs without some reasonable nerfs in his current state.

Ok fair enough. I would call 4 and 5 trash honestly. What were they thinking with counter hit while simply moving in 5? Ridiculous.

kinda looks like isla fisher

Ah, okay. I thought I heard about this Leak before. Thought it was another Leak that came out.

Daigenjuro Kanzuki x. Nadeshiko Kanzuki

Nope, Karin is 100% Japanese and her dad looks like pic related. We don't know how her mom looks, but judging from the name it's safe to assume she's japanese, at most 50% japanese which put karin at 25% foreign at most.

I genuinely like watching Max's reaction to something I care about

>Season 1 is 6 characters
>Season 2 is 12 characters
>Season 3 is 6 characters

sounds legit

you're absolutely right, because season 4 is Drax and Star-Lord with John Talbain, Anakharis, Felcia, and Ruby Heart

Season 5 is She-Hulk, Blade, Black Widow, and War Machine with Leon and Jin

Season 6 is Sora, Cloud, Darth Vader, Heihachi, Scrooge McDuck and Link

I know it sounds far-fetched but you gotta trust me