Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170906.php
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170830b
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Lancer: 8
Rider: 9
Assassin + Extra: 10
Caster: 11
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Cerebrospinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drag009/status/868841213138411523
twitter.com/himo_fr/status/863215981216227332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What bullshit is this? Ninsun adopts Enkidu? Enkidu is Gilgamesh's fuckbuddy, not his brother.

>jetfag shitpost OP
It's over bros

What servant is nopan?

He has the approval of Mod/GODS so you just have to accept defeat and move on.

>shitpost OP

?

What the hell are you doing? Someone bake another thread

ded thred, ded gaem
Who cares

>......I had always yearned after that. I had always hated that. Why were we such different beings, I’d wondered, despite being created by the same father?

Even Nasu's Enkidu admits this

He can't not be both
There's this theory that the language used for brother/sister in texts from the same time period and civilisation can also imply a lover
Supposedly the Epic uses a lot of wordplay

So, what, Gilgamesh and Enkidu are incest couple?

Nobu a CUTE.

Ishtar is Gilgamesh's sister in some stories too and that didn't stop her from wanting his dick

No. It's just Enkidu's thought process being weird.
He is created by Anu

>took 18 turns to get to gil

I don't get Ishtar's obsession with him in the first place. It makes sense in Enkidu's case, as they had fun when they fought and despite being a monster, Gilgamesh accepted him, but Ishtar's obsession is just so random. He's a terrible person, a terrible King, an asshole, arrogant and prideful, a rapist, everyone in his Kingdom hated him, and somehow, Ishtar, the Goddess of LOVE, wants him. She has the entire world to choose from, and she picks the single worst human being she possibly can.

I guess Nasu realized this too. That's why Rin, who also picks the worst of humanity to fuck, is chosen as Ishtar.

Huh thread's comfy all of a sudden.

Read the Epic.

Not necessarily
More like when you "adopt" your son's wife into the family
Again that is just one of many interpretations

>I don't get Ishtar's obsession with him in the first place.

Says in his flashback; Gilgamesh with Enkidu was at the height of his life, he was a shining existence who felt like he could do anything and was getting shit down. This attracted Ishtar's attention who on a whim desired him before the current Gilgamesh was quite well together, but he turned her down because she always kills her lovers.

She never got turned down before, so she went mad with sour grapes and tried destroying Uruk with a bull, before settling on just killing Enkidu to be petty. Wasn't anything too deep; just "The current goldy seems to be getting everyone's attention, therefore I want him". She's obsessed because he couldn't be hers.

twitter.com/drag009/status/868841213138411523

Queen is cute

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>He's a terrible person, a terrible King, an asshole, arrogant and prideful, a rapist, everyone in his Kingdom hated him
He has a dick, that's a good enough reason for the whore of heaven

In Babylonia Ishtar says the Sage King makes her remember when Gil was wrecking shit along Enkidu and acting heroic, and that he was cool back then. If at that period he resembled Caster Gil then it kinda makes sense

Queen is comfortable

News soon, right?

Bryn.

Queen is cunning

>That's why Rin, who also picks the worst of humanity to fuck, is chosen as Ishtar.

>Top tier househusband
>Veeky Forums
>Cooks well
>Caring friend
>Temporary manlet, grows up to be a hunk
>""""worst of humanity""""

UBW Rin hit the jackpot.

I hope so I'm sick of this event.

Queen is cold

>Gorgon said cheese was her weakness
>everyone decides to go with it
>Turns out it does nothing to her and is weaker than a pebble
Why did we trust the useless sister again?

Which order is this from?

Ishtarin is PURE!

The summer event, Melvin was evanposting cheese would kill her for like 3 threads until he got btfo

>anti-Gil thread
>pretty comfy
Really fires up those circuits.

EOR 3 FUCKING WHEN

Huh?

>anti-gil
>the thread that was discussing his Epic
Come on, user. Don't be stupid.

3 Kingdoms

wtf I saved a Medb picture and now my computer has aids

>He's a terrible person, a terrible King, an asshole, arrogant and prideful, a rapist, everyone in his Kingdom hated him

Read Babylon; everyone in the kingdom loved him, and he was directly called a great and wise king. Literally everyone in the chapter loved him. I know you want to shitpost a bit because you hate this guy to the point of proping up fucking Ishtar, but the entire point of the legend is "Guy is a dick, gods send another guy who is his equal, other guy dies, guy realizes his mortality and goes on a journey for immortality, loses immortality, but gains wisdom and returns to become a great king". Gilgamesh in FSN is still in his dick phase from the time in the epic when he was hanging out with Enkidu before he died. Its already been confirmed that he eventually returned and became a great king until the end of his days, which is Caster Gilgamesh.

The "in law" concept didn't exist in the old time, your husband's father became yours, etc. That's why in nip also it doesn't exist, girls or boys call their significant other's parents "dad/mom" too.

Ragnarok

>>Gorgon said cheese was her weakness
which it is, as confirmed by the chapter
>>everyone decides to go with it
which is correct
>>Turns out it does nothing to her and is weaker than a pebble
Its still her weakness, as confirmed by her, but the version of Medb within this particular singularity trained to overcome her weakness so it couldn't be taken advantage of.

She's still weak to cheese, but weakness doesn't mean auto kill. As long as she can stop it from hitting her she'll be fine. So she gained cheese spider sense.

It was pretty funny.

Rider Ishtar's animation feels so satisfying

Not that guy but they love Caster Gilgamesh and hated his previous self. They fucked off aside of Siduri and he had to change for the people to return.

Her being weak to it means nothing when she is also immune to it.

>"Master. Why do you refuse me?"
>"Wha-What do you mean?"
>"Useless?! but I love you. You, my son! How can you be so mean towards your mother!"
>"I... I love you, so why...?"

What do you say to comfort (Your) mom, user?

Hey that's my post at the very bottom

So why did Gil choose Enkidu as fuckbuddy, if anything Enkidu would be the worst choice possible in bed
>deadpan face
>probably would just lying there

Such a hack writer response you could be Nasu himself.

Guda/Melt > Tristan/Melt > Emiya/Melt > Hacuckno/Melt

Man, they really need to redo this fucking game. The perfomance is getting shittier by the day. This shit lags even in a fucking 6s

Hahahahha melvin sure got fucking BTFO after that he was gone for an entire week

Not exactly. You could still kill her (or any other person without a helmet unless you're someone like Heracles) with cheese if you threw it hard enough, but she's not going to let it hit her. If she was immune, it would simply bounce off of her.

Enkidu is the only living creature that could turn into what Gil actually wanted to fuck.
Himself.

That disgusting cow isn't my mom.

Is Medb pure bros?

Siduri's dying words are of gratitude towards Enkidu for being at Gil side and making him a wonderful king. Also everyone comes back to him despite he abandoning Uruk for decades and they are even willing to die for him. So that leaves us with 2 options:
1) He wasn't that bad of a king
or
2) They are masochists

>shitposted for an entire day without a break
>he was gone bro
kek

Only the summer event Medb did.

The medb in America and the one you summoned don't have that. And if she was summoned for a grail war she wouldn't have the time to.

He don't care about that, he is a powerlevel fag and he found someone who actually equal to him.

>you hate this guy
On the contrary. I love the man. But he really was an asshole. He raped women and abused men. The video that started this whole discussion itself states his people hated him. Yes, he might've become a great King in his later days, but initially, he was a shit everyone hated. In fact, Enkidu was created because Gilgamesh was hated by his people. The people of Uruk though Gilgamesh was too harsh and prayed to the Gods for help, and Enkidu was created to help them deal with Gilgamesh.

Enkidu spent a whole week with that whore and according to the epic, he was quite skilled as well. Plus in Fate he can be whatever you want him to be. He's great as a fuckbuddy.

Fuck off autist

pic related

Bring in a real mother.

>pure and tidy
>lewd and devious
>both are her true faces, and it's not like either is a lie
Yes.
It's been discussed that there are many reasons to believe Chaldea Medb should also have it.

>2) They are masochists
Unlikely since they left after Enkidu's death and Gil went travelling

She wouldnt be so triggered for being raped by Shukaletuda tho

Ended up using a CS to save BB from an untimely death halfway through.

Hopefully they just reset everything once EoR is done.

He felt kinship with him, being a disgusting monster on par with Enshitu himself.

Just Euryale bro

Of course she would be triggered. She wants to rape people, not the other way around

twitter.com/himo_fr/status/863215981216227332

>welfare servants replaced by skins
>ticket rewards replaced by golden fous
>getting rid of maintenance so they don't have to give out quartz/apples
100 million campaign will be after this event right guys?

Gil decided to be an adjudicator of humans and gods because of him having the perspective from both sides. To remain impartial he went full autism and isolated himself. Then Enkidu appeared, he was a creation of gods too and equally powerful so Gil didn't have to pass judgement upon him. They became friends. Gil didn't feel lonely anymore. They fucked. That's pretty much it.

What's it say? I enjoy Redman and Illya interactions.

Dunno what he said to innocent version of Ilya, but he should avoid talking to her. Go back to talking with older impure FSN Ilya, leave Prisma alone.

Emiya/Melt or Emiya/Arturia?
or a threesome?

how tight does illya feel

She feels like Heaven.

Prisma Illya is the slut though

Someone has that comic where Emiya is crying because all his family is finally together?

They aren't all together yet, but a lot of them are there by now. Still missing two. Although i do have the comic.

>older impure FSN Ilya
But prisma illya is the one who's kissing and being lewd with other little girls.

>kerry
>my feet hurt
>why is this bitch so close to me?
>I want to be out killing monsters

>Still missing two

Shinji and Issei right?

>Friend has support with 6/6/6 support
>Have to keep picking supports with 6/1/1 instead or something, because evil

Not this time Nero, go be Satan somewhere else.

Gil and Enkidu are both straight, they didn't fuck. Stop this meme.

Enkidu can't be straight because he has no gender.

>Mud
>Straight