What are good examples of “black people” cars?

What are good examples of “black people” cars?

Attached: C5EEA267-C63D-40C4-9C77-86F3040CA343.jpg (2470x1463, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br-r49bl5TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything with a Nissan badge
Chrysler products
70's/80's American landbarges with gigantic wheels.

Attached: 2006_nissan_maxima_black_99489877499734762.jpg (640x480, 98K)

10 year old Nissan is the official car of the white cubicle drone, though.

pretty much any dodge/mopar

CLAs

Sure, here's an example.

I drive a 2008 Honda Civic lx (5 speed) and 1991 Mazda Mx5 with a 1.8 swap

Attached: 38588835386_8b316e967a_k.jpg (2048x1536, 822K)

Niggers love Nissans, with a particular love for Altimas and Maximas.

How has this not been mentioned yet?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 18K)

do we work together?
fuck, white guy with a '09 versa checking in

oldish cadillacs and lexuses

I drive a Silverado

It’s weird - if you would have asked me 5-10 years ago I would definitely say Cadillac is a black car. But it has totally changed. I never see black people driving Cadillac anymore.

You never see Cadillacs at all.

>be white
>see a black person driving a car
>OH WOW ALL NIGGERS LOVE THESE CARS BECAUSE I SAW ONE DRIVING THAT.

I really hope none of you are over the age of 25, because if you are then that is just embarrassing you still think that way.

Attached: Frank Ocean + GT3.jpg (960x1280, 166K)

drive through a ghetto sometime and count how many cars from a single brand you can count. I guarantee you will see a high concentration of Nissans.

Is Frank Ocean a member of the GNAA?

>be white SJW
>be offended by everything
>takes post on Veeky Forums and likely /pol/ seriously
>thinks Blazing Saddles is Racist

Gay Niggas Against Aids?

As a young black guy, I absolute adore old Lexuses. I can drive any of them but I prefer pre-2011 and specifically in the 1999 to 2005 range regardless of the model

>all 37,144,530 black americans live in the ghetto

shit even saying all black people in the ghetto drive the same cars is straight up wrong. yeah most of them drive shitboxes, so what. What's productive about pointing them out?

>assuming im white
>assuming im offended
>not realizing blazing saddles, which is a great fucking movie and has nothing to do with OP's terrible shitpost.

It's off topic and this thread is constantly made every week. Something is wrong with some of you people.

Attached: Frank Ocean.jpg (2048x1365, 1.55M)

wew lad

good so you've run out of something to actually reply with since you know I'm right. Keep your shitposting to /b/ or /pol/.

Attached: Frank Ocean and Rick Rubin.jpg (640x640, 147K)

>seething

>Anything Cadillac
>anything Pontiac except the Firebird or new GTO
>anything Chevrolet except the Corvette
>anything Chrysler
>anything Dodge
>anything Nissan
>anything with a luxury badge
>anything with fake chrome

sheesh I thought you were one of the good tripfags. Shame. Refer to this post.

Fuck off Frank, you suck ass. And you too, Joel.

I’m not being racist, I see black people driving these types of cars more than any other. Black normies, the one that BIX NOOD all the things, smoke cush and like fat asses. So chill, one of my friends is black and he drives an AE86

>hurr durr no stereotypes allowed because it's unrealistic, fun is banned
>assuming im offended

Literally NOBODY asked for your opinion, fuckboy

Attached: 1520071205516.png (738x738, 670K)

these older hyundai sonatas look like they're trying to mimic the aesthetic of jaguars. black people love them

Attached: 2001_hyundai_sonata_1431024072_615x395.jpg (615x395, 203K)

It's the oldest of oldfag shit

My best friend in college, God help him, is a nigga and he drives a 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis with an oil leak.

As far as racial stereotypes go...I'm Mexican, and let me tell you there is just something in our blood that makes us like Chevy Impalas and Caprices.

Speaking of mimicking the styles of superior cars...black people don't like Chrysler 300's. They LOVE them.

Daiwo, Kia, Hyundai, Buick and any bid old American car. Seeing a lot wit old Tahoe a 26 inch rims

White people like Cadillacs too. So do Mexicans. I don't think that's really a good one.

Reminds me of a nigger joke I heard in college. Don't tell this one to a black man, they won't think it's funny. "What does Pontiac stand for?"

Po Nigga Thinks It's A Cadillac

>trying to mimic the aesthetic of jaguars

don't forget mercedes & lexus

Attached: hyundaitards will ignore this.jpg (3264x1836, 1.62M)

yup, the 300 trying to pass as a bentley and ford's pretending to be aston martin, black people love that shit. for some reason it is really bad with those hyundais' next time you see one take a look at who is driving i bet you it's a black person 50% of the time

M2
M4
RS5
C63
GT-R
Hellcat
old, white LS400

Attached: Capture.png (993x557, 1.26M)

This BMW was lemon due to the new idrive. So yea, I'll add to this plus any other lemon law vehicle

I drive an Acura. Had an 04 GT 5 speed, and Prelude SH

Attached: hac_aspec_tls_07_rrsd-02.jpg (800x600, 118K)

While it's true that blacks seem to especially like Chrysler and Nissan vehicles, I've seen tons of shitbox Mitsubishi's driven by them. Mirages, Galants, Diamantes, and base model Lancers.

>frank ocean
>literally a homosexual

i am so glad no one responded to you
you know we mean ghetto nigger faggots

CLAs are kebab cars. They take a huge loan for them for a CLA 180 and proceed to be repoed.

Gay niggers of america association. The original "hacker named Veeky Forums". Holy fuck i havnt heard of them in like a decade, where has the time gone..

Kia Amanti.

Attached: 2004_kia_Amanti.jpg (495x369, 62K)

I once read some user name the Silverado the most Mexican automobile ever made. I don't think he was wrong at all. It's just not a very black vehicle.

DGMWT -- they're great trucks.

literally Nissan, because Nissan prices their cars so low.

like the stereotype is real, a shit ton of black people Ive seen have Nissans, hell my dad is black and he had an new 1998 Altima until 2013 and we got a 1998 maxima as a gift.

Attached: maniac.png (600x547, 335K)

I'm pretty sure its just because they're dirt cheap.

though t b h I have a soft spot for maximas and coupe altimas

>there are people who unironically think people aren't serious about racial separatism and the hierarchy of races
lol I bet you know it, but pretending people don't hate "blacks" deep down somehow helps you cope

Attached: BEMYxs-y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

There's reasonable black people out there
youtube.com/watch?v=Br-r49bl5TA

To be fair older maximas are fuckin tits. Bonafide sleepers. Altimas on the other hand are generally trash. I swear pate 2000s altimas are THE go to car for the average black welfare mother of 14. Always dented fenders and scuffed bumpers and fake rim hubcaps.

Pontiac, Chrysler, Impala

There's a certain type of rear design they seem to like. You can tell a niggermobile by the back end.

and you are no different from people on the left playing the identity politics game.

We'll see how that works out for you in 20 years or so.

I work in construction. Mexicans drive 4 types of cars to work:

1.Chevy Astro van. Usually painters
2. Beat to shit Toyota pickup. Leaks
3. Silverado- this is the dream truck
4. '90s 4 door Toyota, Nissan or Honda sedan, usually cracked windshield and mismatched tires and wheels.

Do NOT forget BUICK

Amongst all the bullshit I will add that black Americans will drive the same common shitboxes anyone else drives, but i've tend to see local car cultures within black communities.
The northeast is big on big suvs(Maximas, GS) but also have an affinity for Mustangs, Camaros(In the 80s 5.0s and Irocs were big and it carries to today) the south likes big trucks(Just like white dudes in the south) and old landbarges, along with muscle cars.

>post a pic of a 4th gen facelift sonata
>bait this loser into posting
>mfw

Attached: 1461298092598.jpg (723x465, 49K)

Anything Nissan or Infiniti

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

How has nobody posted the most obvious one?
Only once have I ever seen someone who isn't a porch monkey driving one of these. They have to be the definitive nigger car.

Attached: 280px-2008_Chrysler_300.jpg (280x172, 11K)

>Impalas and caprices
That's not Mexican taste, that's chicANO taste

Drive through literally any neighborhood, and you'll see a shit load of Nissans.

I live in a small duplex complex, 5 out of 12 have a Nissan in their driveway. 41% is a pretty significant market share (and only one of those is owned by a black guy).

go away and don't come back

The website is still active.

Literally this. Fake baller status looking like a knockoff Bentley.

Jsyk, theres a boomer driving these most times I see it, and us black people are definitely aware its not a bentley. Not every black guy wants to be a baller.

Dodge magnum

i work with a bunch of black people, and literally all of them drive 2010-2016 nissan, chrysler, or chevy sedans. most common include the chrysler 200, altimas, malibus and imaplas. also all have dents and half of them still have temporary plates

Attached: Ub-iwerks.jpg (300x377, 40K)

yeah stay angry because I'm right. Clean up your room bucko.

This, although i will say i think the current maxima is pretty ok looking. I see nissan is taking notes from the idx

[spoiler] dammit nissan make the fucking idx please [/spoiler]

Attached: IMG_5572.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Chrysler 300

It screams "I'm goin' to steal yo bike yo"

Bitch I grew up in the hood. Homeboys and girls LOVE the maxima going back to the 80s

Attached: 638FB6C0-1EDD-4B19-BB80-9F0A8C47C7DF.jpg (620x465, 74K)

>anecdotal evidence.

Attached: frank ocean GT3.jpg (943x477, 128K)

old Acuras

Dodge Journey
Nissan Altima
Dodge Charger
Chrysler 300C
any BMW convertible

you have to go back dot jif

>t. internet faggot who literally never spent time in black neighborhoods

go to bed tyler

The Maxima and Altima are so black it isn't even funny

I unironically want this. Will my fellow crackers make fun of me behind my back?

Attached: A35D972C-3B90-4969-A9BC-1A1D728B6B3A.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Do you hate your dad?
Is kill for a grand natty

Why the hell do you want an FCA product. You’re signing yourself up for failure

is frank ocean the only black person you can think of that doesnt have ghetto tier taste in cars or what

no I'm fine with him. its just that I think its funny how we've gotten nearly only Nissans, now he has a 2001 Lexus es300. at least I'm getting the maxima because honestly I just dont like how the Lexus's front is designed, everything else about the car is nice though

Opened post looking for this, got this

>still CVT
It's still trash though.
Ghosn ruined everything

Attaboy

Attached: 6EB3CC95-140A-438C-9291-1B3964100A97.jpg (960x643, 75K)

No that's the Volkswagen Golf or Civic RS

Honestly non whites must gtfo

How did Rick Rubin lose so much weight? If he didn't have that mountain man hippie hair, you'd think it was some dumbass trying to ask Frank Ocean for his autograph

Faggot

Attached: 1521138088975m.jpg (1024x601, 59K)

so fucking many of these around detroit

Attached: 1200px-1999-2002_Pontiac_Grand_Am_SE_sedan_--_12-23-2011.jpg (1200x633, 189K)

Attached: images (42).jpg (515x285, 16K)

I used to work at a car wash, and most black people drove Nissan's, Buicks, and old shitty "luxury" cars (Lincoln, Cadillac, Jaguar etc.)

unrelated, but anyone else get pissed off when people confuse the Grand Am and Grand Prix?

This is my car

t. black

Attached: IMG_20180325_141857_polarr.jpg (4096x3072, 3.04M)

>anecdotal evidence.

Attached: frank ocean_GT3.jpg (1080x865, 97K)

I live in an area full of Surinamese and Caribbeans. If anything their choice of cars is defined by being completely random.

Sometimes you see them pulling up in a Peugeot station wagon, sometimes a Wagon-R but also quite often in a lowered Golf

>If anything their choice of cars is defined by being completely random.

gee just like it is for all people.

Kinda retarded to compartmentalize people into what race they are and what cars they buy.

No it cannot be
black people are fundamentally different from us whites the internet told me so I am not going to check it out myself by striking up a conversation