/utg/ - Undertale General

Crossovers Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita Now!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUUOOs6veec
youtube.com/watch?v=FvlJL-4kv8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3z6oxNheo
youtu.be/MA_o7lEs6cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel like shit tonight. Wish I had a goatdad to hug

Has an undertale video ever made you feel emotional but you can't really understand why?

youtube.com/watch?v=LUUOOs6veec

Nope I know exactly why each video has made me emotional
youtube.com/watch?v=FvlJL-4kv8Q

No and to be honest I fail to understand how someone like Sans could ever make anyone feel anything other then some form of slight pity that he's such an idiot. Dumbass let his loved ones be murdered based off something he couldn't even experience first hand.

Yeah, this is me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ3z6oxNheo

Undertale video? No. But sometimes the music hits me in the feels.

when is undertale 2

Bro, you don't need to bring your embarrassing salty butthurt into a new thread.

Its your chance for a fresh start as a less pathetic person.

Undertale Pink?

LEWDS WHEN

Now

>If you don't like Sans because of his actions you must be pathetic and salty!
God, go away already. People are allowed to have opinions.

Now!
In the form of fanfics because Toby is too much of a hack to continue his own story.

>Watersports
Wewlad

new bait when

Hey, you acknowledge that your opinions aren't fact. That's progress.

Now if only you'd stop being a salty bitch.

Reminder that if you don't love Sans above all else and want nothing more then to suck his ecto cock you are pathetic and salty according to /utg/
No one is allowed free will or an opinion other then only loving Sans.

Undyne? Asgore? Toriel? Asriel? Papyrus?
All worthless crap that isn't as important as the ecto bone daddy that you have to love or you're an idiot!

Would you donate to the "Give Mkid arms" charity?

I watched a video that gave me a different perspective of the game when I replayed it that crushed me.
If that counts

NEW BAIT WHEN

I'm sorry but /utg/ apparently has a new rule where you aren't allowed to do anything but jack off over how amazing, flawless and sexy daddy Sans is so you need to delete your posts for bring off topic

>This salt
>implying Sans isn't actually pretty sexy for a skeleton

It's not the fund for how perfect and awesome daddy Sans is so of course not. Anyone that cares about anything else missed the point of the game!

Tying to start drama again? Pass. Post cute/comfy/cool images/ideas that ypu would add to Undertale if you were able to.

Only mediocre lewds for you user.

Oh forgive me! I was a fool for caring about anything but perfect flawless daddy Sans!
But worry not I have seen the light and will join you in making sure everyone on utg is only allowed to jerk him off and aren't allowed to feel anything different!

Eh, I'll pass on those.

Bro, the point when you're so salty over losing an argument that you spam the thread is the point where you need to question your life.

I mean, this isn't pretty to watch.

Stop posting shit that isn't daddy Sand! Why would you waste your time posting worthless crap when you can post literal perfection!
And they better all be of Sans because he's the only character that matters and if you think otherwise you aren't welcome on utg!

It's time for the ol' arr n' eye, boys!

>Crossovers
BEHOLD
youtu.be/MA_o7lEs6cc

Sans is a professional miner.

Excuse me but these poss aren't about Sans and as such aren't allowed here. Fuck off before you get banned

>They both think I'm the guy they're arguing with
Come on now. I just don't want drama.

Does that make Papyrus pepper?

Sorry, that was a mis-link.
Meant to link

Oh okay. No harm done.

Not Sans related and thus worthless. Leave and don't come back, we don't take kindly to non-skeletonfags around here
UMM Papyrus isn't Sans and thus shouldn't be talked about on utg. Please leave
Don't worry the only drama allowed on here is over how perfect and wonderful Sans is

Humans with flowers

Pepyr....us... Pepyrus?

Not sans so who gives a shit. That's all this general is allowed to care about

>Not Sans related
>Literally about Sans 98% of the time

I don't think so. Papyrus' blue attack is nothing to sneeze at.

You're making the drama user. You could be doing something else besides continuing your actions. Maybe you should go play some video games or have a snack. It might help!

If it's anything but Sans it isn't allowed to be posted here. Please respect the rules of utg

Stop talking about shitty retarded Papyrus and talk about how much you love and worship Sans instead

Keep hammering that report button guys 'cause I'm sick of this and just want a comfy /utg/ weekend.

This post ain't about Sans so please delete it and try again.

wrow!

Reminder that Toby 'The Hack' Fox is canonically the cause of all shitposting on the internet.

Act and respond accordingly.

Just don't give (You)s or acknowledge.

saying to Bro, you're not even spamming right.

With the bullshit you're running with, you'll want to respond to a sans-style joke (which was pretty good, btw) by having an incredibly overblown positive reaction.

Oh we aren't allowed to be comfy unless it's comfly jerking off over how much we love Sans and how anyone who feels different is worthless and shouldn't be posting here!

Also your post isn't about Sans and therefore isn't allowed to be posted here

Undyne is a worthlees would be child murderer that is only liked by waifufags. Here one postive is that she's strong and even then Sans is stronger making her completely worthless. Don't post her here if you want to be respected you dumb fish Cuck

just sMASH THAT MFIN REPORT BUTTON

This comic has some neat faces

If Toby was trying to make a point about how holding on to the past can be toxic and it's better to understand when to let go of everything, including the game, then why is Asriel's final TP fate so emotionally resonant and makes it hard to do that? Yes I'm aware that post-TP Flowey is probably in a much better headspace than he was at the start of the game, but he's still alone and soulless which is at a minimum a tall order to handle.

Not about Sans. Please leave and don't come back

Talking about anything but Sans is banable and makese feel pathetic and worthelss so stop

FINISH HARD MODE YOU HACK

Undyne's looks alright, but Muffet's is like a big jumble of shapes.

Why are you posting about anything but Sans? How pathetic

Yeah. Muffet's a bit messy.

Undyne and Alphys aren't Sans and both can't measure up to his awesomeness. Stop posting right that now because you aren't allowed here

Chara:Now family friendly!

Why do I have such a talent for driving autistic people into spaz-fits?

Beats me.

Asgore is literally dog shit next to how perfect and wonderful Sans is. Stop being such a brain dead cucked and just accept that if you like anyone over the perfect flawless bone daddy you missed the point of the game and aren't welcome here

Chara is just worthless edgy shit for people too retarded to love Sans. Stop posting here

Because you're a annoying assholes? Now post about how wonderful and perfect Sans is or leave

Toriel is complete shit and only exists to jack off Sans and show everyone how much better he is then that shitty cuck Asgore. You aren't suppose to like her over the perfect bone daddy you dumb fuck

Have you considered medication?

Eh, doesn't really matter if its not best-Muffet i.e. Lewd Muffet

Honestly that looks even scarier than the original

Do you think Gardening reminds him of both Asriel and CHara?

>Posting non-sans picture.
Reported

Have you considered being on topic and posting Sans?
Stop posting Ascuck and post Sans

Muffet is dog shit next to how hot and wonderful Sans is
Stop talking about characters other then Sans

Who cares about any character but Sans? Go away

I think that's the point. The reasons we dwell on the past often involve how we could have done it differently, done it "the right way". Letting go is about being able to let go of what makes you hold onto it in the first place.

Still, if you happen to be using Sans as evidence for your belief, it should be noted he's not very consistent. In TP, he praises you for not giving up, but in Genocide he condemns you for the same reason.

Nah it's just a 4kids style edit! Patriotic, religious, and editing open mouths to look like big grins! Sort of how they butchered One Piece for a while

Probably

>tfw I'm a Sansfag that just came back after months
Do you guys go through this every day?

>why is Asriel's final TP fate so emotionally resonant and makes it hard to do that?
Because even if you let go, the memories remain. You can choose to think of them as memories, fond or sad, or constantly try to live within the past and never let go.

Yeah, but he uses a different character every day to keep things fresh.

Not enough Sans in this post. Delete it and try again

This conversation isn't about Sans and isn't welcome here

Stop posting both Ascucks and Chara and post Sans

Finally a good on topic post! Keep it up brother

Stop talking about the young Ascuck and talk about how wonderful and important to the story Sans is

You fucked up mate. Announcing reports like you just did is against the rules.
That is a good way to portray Muffet.
Not every day. It's mostly okay except when the shitters kick in.

It's just the subject of shitposting that changes day to day, the essence remains the same.

I realize you're probably on the young side and don't realize this, but you should know.

Even people who just came into this thread and are reading your spamming are going to know you're just being a salty bitch.
Case in point
|
v

Nah, I just REALLY pissed him off at the end of last thread.

He got triggered last thread and now is spamming

Not every day. But there are some extremely autistic shitposters in /utg/.

Mufet is worthless and shit next to how hot and sexy my daddy Sans is and is the only rule on utg that matters
Stop spreading lies! The only character I would ever post is Sans
Stop talking about any character but Sans you dumbfucks
Reported

Not Sans

That's funny coming from you

I'll just go to sleep then

Is it healthy then, to lament his fate and enjoy pictures and stories where he has a happier life, if you accept that the game itself holds no solutions for him that don't involve up to seven murders? Or does that count as not letting go?

The only funny Person is my perfect Sans daddy. Don't post about anything else
Good night fellow Sans lover!

There's really not enough Muffet lewdfics. Or Muffet fics in general.

I like that picture, but...
>Submissive Spider
There is no monster girl more inherently tied (no pun intended) to bondage.

just hurry up and post ectocock so you can get banned already

Would be nice to have more
Yeah, but she might take a small pay maid job for the money!

You're being philosophical whether it's okay to enjoy fanwork. I think it's probably time to stop.

Really though, if you remember where the game stops and where a story begins, or just enjoy artwork, there's nothing wrong with that. You're trying to box yourself in within a philosophical conundrum for no real reason, rather than just enjoy something.