/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

New Content Edition

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

Last time on /xivg/:

buying bf

100gp please

Fe mm er oe.

Wow, I like this hair a lot more than I thought I would

...hi...

Please be quiet, cats are taking a nap.

looks really cute on your femelezen, good job!! would let you protecc me/10

>you can't dress Alphinaud

I mean, I'd still smash.

tfw you wanna get the dead hive katana, but can't afford it

Looks pretty nice on your Elezen!

Hey.

Sure but how do I get on balmung...

where are you...

those graphics

>tfw you can't put alphinaud in coliseum or shisui gear

hi mado

it's ugly just like you

Dear diary, I am still unable to procure the (you)'s I so desperately crave. What am I doing wrong?

Exodus...

I'm prone to think at this point the janitors have just cordoned this shithole off and ignore it.

I almost sort of miss the guy who spammed until image cap was hit, threads inexplicably got way better after that happened.

brap

tfw homeless

I want to hump her face.

They haven't forgotten about it, the report queue just gets longer as it gets later since more people are using the website and shitposting. The report cooldown charges help with this somewhat, but it still leaves a lot of posts unreported either because people don't give enough of a shit to flag it or they're on cooldown. There also seem to be somewhat looser rules on Veeky Forums as it's inherently a containment board, but global rules still apply. Sometimes you just gotta cut janitors and mods some slack since we greatly outnumber them and there's only so much they can do to stem the tide of this sea of piss.

you can stay in my chambers for tonight..

You can sleep on the sofa in my apartment if you clean up around the house and cook for me

futa is pure

Futa is the best.

I'm gonna harass you again tonight but I forgot the name of your alt

Yeah, that's true. I forget how much shit happens across this website or just how big it is, sometimes.

>clean up around the house and cook
how did you know this all I'm good at..

Those fangs. Why are moonc@ fangs so adorable? :3

I didn't know. I just thought of the most low-skill job I could think of. Its okay though, you're a cat, its normal.

It's a natural trait of moonies, the cuteness makes the more fit for being SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS

first person to reply gets a free nibbling session of my neko teeth on your nape

Second person to reply gets eaten

Everybody after that gets the honor of head patting me

People got a chronic case of mad ass to the point of falseflagging and shat up an entire thread for 200+ posts, so I stopped doing image dumps here as it wasn't really welcome. It doesn't matter in the long run as this isn't even my regular board. I just like Akihiko Yoshida's art a lot and enjoy sharing it with people.

So whose dick do I gotta suck for an o4s clear?

I didn't expect panties to be textured in this game

art dumps are fucking annoying dude, stay gone with that shit

You do realize this is a game made in the country of Japan, correct?

Unintended side effects aside, I appreciated the stuff you posted a lot, especially since I'm dabbling into artistry myself (and bad at it). I'd definitely take it over the usual junk we get in here any day.

I like dis art

neko neck yourself

PUSSY!!

Thank you Japan

actually not bad loo-
>heterochromia

It was an attempt to stem the tide of retardation from the OP wars, but I see your point.

Yeah, concept art books are really good if you're using them as references. The amount of detail on the initial armor designs are fantastic for fan art, or for gaining a basic understanding of how armor design in the game works and evolves with new gear releases. Keep drawing and learning from your mistakes, that's the only way you'll get better as an artist.

Did you ever manage to get the other artbooks btw?

I made the same mistake, luckily there was fanta

stop posting please

Filter them or make yourself filterable please.

How do you join a linkshell?

Yeah, real life happened pretty hard, though, and I wasn't able to tear them apart and clean them up for scanning. It's more of a weird hobby than anything else. I'll contact you over discord with a download link once it's done and drop it in the thread, too, for anyone else who's interested. Is megaupload still okay for that kind of thing?

kill yourself spicfucker degenerate

You can either create one yourself or be invited to one by a member of a linkshell who has invite permissions.

Filter them. You're just tsundere for them if you don't.

Get a tripcode so I can filter you please

I'd be interested in that too

That sucks and yeah. Mega still works, Mediafire or whatever really
Hope stuff clears up for ya eventually

forgot to put your trip back on fuckwit, embarassing

I want to join an Odin/Behemoth Linkshell on Cactuar, but how would I go about finding these people and getting them to invite me?

lol...

wow nice saving face ;) sure fell for it ;)

Uhh....

I'm agreeing with you.

m-me too heh

How much weird samefagging goes on here...approximately? Was I the only one who remembered that weird thing that happened a week or so ago with that old avatarfag?

Noted. It's been ages since I've done any file sharing like that, I normally just do image dumps on other boards, but I remember using Mediafire for DnD books back when /rs/ was a thing. I'll figure it out.

a lot

did my post get deleted I can't tell

>I'd be interested in that TOO
As in, I TOO am an additional person interested in the art scanning. You are making some pretty huge assumptions here.

I must've missed it but weird shit does happen

Gotcha. lookin foward to it

>what are post timers

>ywn find a Job you like to play

>that elezen

Nice.

Sandspic is samefagging quite hard here...

*sits at pc with my phone out*

hehe im a genius

*hits post at the same time*

i love treating xivg as /d/

Proof? Evidence?

ask a writer anything

How do you beat writer's block?

The spic will pay.

cam for fat men online

Vjera is pure.

Sounds more like you are covering your ass.
It was pretty strange, and I didn't quite grasp what happened, but something was fishy. I'll try to recall...

So an old avatarfag (Yaris? It was the name of a car I think) was posting old ass 2015 screenshots, acting like some kind of sexual masochist who was begging to be bullied. Everyone gave them shit, and they started animeposting. But then one of the anime pictures they posted used a 4-digit code...like how Sera used to post. Then that 4-digit coded post was deleted ASAP and replaced, I don't think many people saw it. Someone called them out on it but I don't think many noticed. Was weird af.

So I just hit 50, anyone able to give me help with finding this guy?

I think nault xD

I forgot about those cute infographics, thank you for reminding me.

World?

I usually see him hanging out down by the patch of red crystal shit in the southwest of the central highlands.

You saw nothing.

I posted a screencap of my web browser there's no other proof I can provide for you, you guys need to watch less conspiracy theory shows

Fufk off sphicc

There were a lot of those infographcs yeah? Wonder whatever happened to em

B ranks like that spawn in set locations all over the zone. Check out the B rank location maps that you can find on google to see where naul can pop

FUCKOFFYOYGODDAMNPIECEOFCRAPFUCKSHIT

There's also google drive but I dunno if that's more of a hassle

Such hard. Wow.

Please tell me that trannyguru kill itself, hearing its voice was a bad experience enough.

I'm new here, so I don't know if that person is bad or not, but yer way more annoying.

Believe what you want my dude, this clearly means a lot to you

I told you this last time, I'm a guido polack

Die in Satan's hellfire you piece of shit spic sympathizer.