/mbgg/ - Mobage General #766

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hTS0x749
dropbox.com/s/476refmlq3asokf/ui_text_1308.json?dl=0
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.iustice.solidus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pastebin.com/hTS0x749 Index game pastebin incase anyone else wanted to try it

drunk gunz

I want to ram it into ram

Top Gun

I really want Fuuchin but also want to save. So conflicting.

>wearing pants on your head

Anyone here play toram online ?

>135 speed with no items
H-hayai

Index PvP is really fun. /mbgg/ guild for 3v3 when?

>Had 999+ of job items in Tagatame
>Started raising some character job levels
>Now have less than 100 of these job items already

All forecasters so far are fast though.

Any of the current revivals in AG have high attack for a sub?

>Forecaster princess has 8 less speed than Ema
Sad. The power of collab units!

Fireden isn't working right now.

What's this I hear about /sing/ dying?

Where is /padg/? Did it die?

One of the sinoalice guild back when the general was still a thing.

>75 Noctis has 130 speed
>75 Laharl has 135 speed
Sad.

Nope, two of them are healers.

Sdorica is out in english. Apk on apkpure.

>VC is apparently having a KoF collab
I wonder if the collab has best girl, I'd be tempted to go back to that kusoge if Kula was in the collab.

who is the best healer for floor 18?

She is. Assuming it follows the JP pattern, which FSN and Miku more or less did, she'll be available in the final week's gacha. Kyo is the free story character, Rugal is the connect and Iori, Athena, Mai, and Kula are in the gacha slong either as bunch of gear that is supposed to be pretty good in its own gacha.

Mobage about soft drinks when?

>slong either
I'm not sure what happened there, but there are separate character and gear event gachas.

>more than half of the cast are furries and critters

>Akikan in mobage form
Don't know if want

>English / global game
Of course it will, that's how they can justify the borderline anime weaboo style to normies.

Do it. Turn that gacha!

The collab is on the JP or English version?

It's on global now. JP had it a while ago.

Think you can really wait for the end of the month, user?

Too bad i don't have any gems to roll.

What's the appeal of the potion maker game? I don't even want to log in anymore after playing for ~2 hours total.

>tfw you want Fuuchin, but have a harsh inability to roll new swords
For some reason I have personally only ever rolled the original 6(not including Koga who the original owner of the account rolled) with the 1 exception of Kunohe last fes. Latest roll was an attempt at Fuchin that got me another Momiji and Izumi. I want to do fancy things like the guy from last thread. Instead I'm doing practical damage spam combos that are boring yet effective.

At least Koga with the new UR skill is really damn fun, shame her backdash doesn't actually combo into it. Then again, the brief dash at the start of the new UR skill before the jump probably means very little does combo into it. Also it's a shame using Kou's ougi as a reset isn't a really practical thing to do due to it being an ougi.

>momiji
delet cat

its a meme

In Tagatame, Envilia(however you spell that) where Logy, Dios, Kanon, Chloe and others come from is the 'holy kingdom' while Wrathris is the 'dark empire', thats obvious

Seems funny to me that when I get to Edgar's story, its suddenly Magitech Western.

What game is this?

Tenka Hyakken

How to LB arm guards in tenka kusoken.

$$$

Dupes.

shitty meme forced by a small collection of genuinely autistic people

*teleports above you*
pshhhh

I really like her in game sprite
Too bad the rate-up is pretty shit otherwise i'd spare afew rolls for her

It's cute.

I wish the current AG event would end.

I've farmed the shit out of it, I've spent a million pots and more and at this point I'm just using normal regen to farm it for more crystals because I really don't want to spend any more pots.

Announcement coming next week

Also on a slightly unrelated note

I remember there were some Koreans complaining a while ago about the KR Destiny Child release being used as a shitty test run for the inevitable JP release

Just saw some nips talking on twitter about leaks that the DC story was originally written in Japanese and then translated into KR
They didnt mention a source and it seems abit far fetched but thats a mild kek if its true

>gooks having inferiority complex about nips
Nothing new really. It's such a stupid story.

That's generally how these things go though

Are there any KR games that ended up more successful in japan then korea?
Cant think of any of the top of my head, heck, GF still doesnt even have a nip release despite being voiced in japanese

That's a bit hard to say, however I can think of quite a few games that went KR first then branched out to JP or at the very least was planned to from the start

Progressing through DG stuff, I got a question, is Kagura marked for death like the rest or not

Japan's mobage market is already pretty competitive. How many foreign mobage have found success in Nipland?

>mbgg is ded and only tenka anons post here

More succesful, no I think. But 7K, Onmyouji (dunno if KR or CN) are succesful enough.

I like seeing how many shironeko posts burst out around new gacha, sleeper agents waiting.

Ragnarok Online probably, but that's more worldwide success than just japan.

Well people was talking about Index too

Man, looking at its various 'successor' games, its really sad to see how they just arent as good

ToS comes close but then I got turned off by the grind and how the enemies became damage sponges

I think the point was to count mobages only, 'cause there's definitely at least a few MMOs that crossed over and made big bux.

Actually, speaking of MMOs just reminded me that Lineage 2 exists and it's been number 1 in Japan for a while. Though that's also been making a filthy amount of money worldwide.

>2 Level 65+ join my summer game
>Switch to black hole Bronya
>Actually get to play my other mobage while it runs
I have reached peak efficiency

The enemies want her for some reason and managed to capture her on chapter 9 after Yauras "death"

S...surely something good will happen in Kanon's life for once right?

I was starting to think these things didnt exist

Who is Catra? Who is the black cat on Shironeko OP?
Is MC a furfag?

I haven't managed to get my hands on one yet, hopefully you don't get a shitty SR

You know they'll all die(the question is whether you'll see them bite it or not). This is at least a few generations ago after all.

She got to be Lord Master at a really young age, surely that's a good thing !

They should have made the event a week instead of 3 days, those things never drop

Why there are only kuso events on Kusoneko after Zero Chronicle ended?

At least they'll probably rerun them every so often, maybe even give them out as rewards for some shit

>Answer your own question
New island nightmares when.

Fuu and Tsu will reignite loli love in /mbgg/. This is what a perfect body looks like.

This is Cedar cross-dressing.

Is this from twitter?
Saucenao is giving me nothing

>filename
Yes.
@namisawa

>Announced there will be 3 collabs
>Did all 3 in a row

Got forgotten because powercreep happened so I assume they had trouble in designing the stages.

Are each of the locations supposed to be associated with an element or something? Bit of a spitball here.

For what it matters chapter 2 is where I got interested in the game as a game, and not just as the host for an Etrian Odyssey collab.

>Nightmare islands will be attuned to new powercreep
Might as well just fucking kill myself.

>Tsuda is my only lv80 sword

How do I make her strong enough to carry me through events and bosses? Do I have to whale for a million fire gauntlets?

It also sucks that there's no battle sprite for her swimsuit skin.

>Joined a 8* taiyou raid co-op room thinking it was the 6* one (wasnt paying attention)
>Died instantly and used stacks to revive out of shame
>No fucking clue what these attack patterns are
>End up reviving about 6 times
>We still lost

Just equip your best attack shit on her and neglect your other swords for the time being, that's it. Fire gauntlets help a lot but aren't necessary, she already carries you with mediocre equips.

Most places are named after 7 deadly sins. There are exceptions like Lost Blue, Wadatsumi and Saga.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't roll in the new Scooter gacha.

Why is Tsu-chan so perfect?

Ch3 is mahou shoujo where Liz saves everyone like a real and strong mahou shoujo

Ch4 is still ongoing but Tina is pretty cute and decent for a ranged unit. Hopefully Job+ will make her actually good.

Crit skill makes her a beast since the can spam dash like crazy.

That'd be really nice if I had a crit skill then

Rerun when

Solidus UI is done.
dropbox.com/s/476refmlq3asokf/ui_text_1308.json?dl=0
Game is at play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.iustice.solidus
Unfortunately it really is just "UI translations" and no more, so anything name-or-description-related remain in KR. That has problems like not being able to see what buildings do until you build it and tap on them in the main screen to open their tooltip, and also no story mode. I really should ask the devs on getting the item names editable too.

The file goes right into net.iustice.solidus/files/Texts/ . If you see a .json file with higher version number there, it means the UI updated, and you could probably safely replace its contents with the older version with the translations if needed.

Other girls just can't compete.

Yeah, pretty much why mobile games do region locks even if there's no legal issues expected in their way.

Why does your crying emoji look so fucked up?

Does it have a lewd patch with nude edits like Unleashed did?

Its surprisingly not just a gaijin thing
Ive seen the same on afew english apps on the JP itunes stores where the review is essentially "I wish they would translate this into Japanese" or "Why is there no Japanese option"

I like aoes on Tsu more than the crit skill. At that point she becomes full utility. If you have a lot of rings equipped the aoe can do a ton of damage too. If you're privileged enough to run more than one fully equipped sord on the same team, there are better options for using the crit skill (like Suijingiri, Koga, Oni, maybe Fuu).

Is this a nexon card game?