/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS

>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

Click me
discord.gg/YYTtsKQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Ann.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Tae is bae!

and Shido's the father!

>Thank you Tyrone, my wife is finally pregnant, I will raise your child like my own... Now please, see to my daughter.

Tae is Sae's bae!

top cuck

tae is for beatings and black men

Tora x Ann confirmed

no thanks Anne already got a boyfriend, a nice man from Nigeria.

I think he'd take good care of her

she's too dumb for Tora, Makoto is more suited for the task.

Stop spreading rumors about me being gay. I like MEN, I like PENIS! Yeah, I'm addicted. I need to, uhh, suck and blow the jobs off a dick every day. Its like, oh there's a human penis, om nom nom. A-And it needs to at least be like, 20 inches. I'm kind of a freak, but I'm NOT gay!

IDs when?

yes, we know sae. makoto told us about your new secretary, a nice young man from somalia. im not sure hes a 20 incher though

Fortunately, never.

Why are they pretending to be Door-kun?

Yea, wouldn't want to stick out when you're cuck posting huh?

Exactly.

ebin

they wanted to show the black dude sitting down their perky butts

Literally every post with a picture of Goro attached isn't worth reading. I instantly skip them now.

That's so hurtful, user! Not that I care.

>Hifumi walks in to her lover doing autistic poses together with that loner in her class

>When Tyrone butters your biscuit

I don't see any africans

I get the cucked meme but with how frequent it's being posted, it's sounding more like someone's made a Mary Stu called Tyrone that he can't help but insert into every situation and all his waifus

Shiho deserves better
Shiho will always be number one in my eyes!

Except Yukari, because she seems like a racist bitch

she can't say no to dark meat. tyrone will fuck her up.

>20 inches

This is how you know someone is memeing as a black man.

shame your not from africa user, you could nut inside sae everyday

Good reminder
Who has more stamina when it comes to sex, Makoto or Sae?

Sae, obviously. Makoto's never even masturbated. She's too autistic.

Makoto at least jogs
Sae just uses her energy to be a bitch

Will the anons finally stop bullying her?

When's Ann love hour?

yosh

ooh, ooh! it's me love hour! me have to tell you, sis really love me a lot! sis love to buy me sonic games, i love sonic, and tails, and much more! me really loves my sis so much!

if anyone bullies Makoto they'll get fucked up by her boyfriend, Tyrone. Hence why she never tells him anything.

It can be the same hours as Makoto love hours

got you covered, user

Where is Ann's skirt

Shut the fuck up

just assume she gave it to joker to help him masturbate
fuck i wanna fix it but i know i will make it worse

For doing the same thing day in and day out ultimately waiting for the sweet release that will not come to me for years
For Justice

Makoto isn't as high-strung and sexually frustrated as Sae is. Sae would absolutely overwhelm her partner

*SNRK*

>discord faggotry in the OP
Seriously, /pg/? You're bending over for discord bullshit? That's pitiful.

Kawakami a kawacutie

It's super cute that she wants a headpat as her reward for completing her promise list.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

Even if she may not be my #1 favourite, Kawakami has arguably the best Confidant in the game.

Kawawriter?

this is as far as my lazy ass can go
22349 hours in paint

if you're not going to put in the time to do something right then don't do it at all

Honestly didn't even notice desu, stopped bothering to read the OP a while ago

good point
im just really bored, i guess
plus, there might be other photoshop-savvy annfriend that could help fix this

>photoshop-savvy annfriend
This reminded me of that one Annfag who took him like 4 tries to get the "Do it for her" pic right

I'm a biased Kawakamifag looking at it through rose tinted glasses, but I can't disagree with that. Not doing pure fanservice and making one of the most heartbreaking stories in the game made it infinitely more memorable.

I've never been a waifufag before P5, but Atlus finally got me hook, line and sinker.

I'm not a photoshopper.

I gave it a shot. Thoughts?

I wanna fuck Ann

I really loved it too with how there's a great balance between the humor of your homeroom teacher being a maid and the tragedy behind it.

Imagine being such a cuck you put another man on your waifu wall. Chihiro has one a thousand times larger and none of them have MC on it. Disgusting.

10000yen

What about this one?

I'll try to remove it in the next thread.

better than me user

That man is (You)

I wanted to play up the 'student making his teacher do embarrassing things in her uncompromising position' aspect of it, but her story was sad enough that I felt bad doing it. It was because she owned it, she was like "Yup, I'm in a really bad spot in my life and I owe tonnes of money, I need to work a night job where I'm a cutesy maid to lonely people with too much money, and I'm burdened with the weight of my guilt and it's ruining my life. But hey, it's surprisingly good for both of us for you to hire me, so I'll be your maid, Master!"

Like god dammit, I wanna take care of you now. Shit.

What matters is that you did it for her after all

No, it is not. Joker actually talks and has a personality.

Here you go. Enjoy!

Well, /pg/?

You literally control him

Don't bother.

Some people aren't so autistic, they need to self-insert themselves.

As another unapologetic Sadayofag, her confidant is fucking amazing. It hits up there with Tora for best confidants in the game, and some of the best in the series.

you could always think it's what joker's have, or self-insert user's
anyway, i have the one that doesn't have joker in it
w-woah

>has a personality.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess I must be Yu, Aigis, Elizabeth, Margaret, Yosuke, Chie, Akihiko, Anne, Ryuji, and Goro too.

I made a second one after that without him. I don't see what the big deal is though.

I wish I still did it for her.

"Controlling" party members in combat is in universe just you giving them orders user.

If you get to make the next one, that is

>I wish I still did it for her.
What did he mean by this?

Another Annfag that gave up on her

Thanks
I did say "try".

I'm still controlling them.

In the sense that you're controlling someone else when you tell them to do something and they do it, sure.

>another

Nope, I'm the first guy that gave up on her.

Sad

I want to step on mouse goro