Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRTGhsAIajQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first

historyfags go home

Aaah, /twg/.....

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

gentlemen, welcome to Estalia

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT LINE

chaos fucking shits

Hope you guys gonna be playing aryan elves instead of blacked ones.

I wanna play high elves but i'm not sure I like their lineup, too monster heavy and fiddly.

i'll probably go lizards

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Relax, they're almost a certainty for DLC

are you new

why are you replying to the threadly dose shitposter

Best Vanilla Europe MW2 mod?
Best Total Conversion MW2 mod?

Go

If they aren't realeased as DLC in the first year I'll be surprised...Still, this legendary lord shit and their declared intention to avoid sub-campaigns, is worrying. I want whole factions, not meaningless morsels here and there.

user, there is no second year. There is only one year of support, then CA move onto the next game.

>this legendary lord shit and their declared intention to avoid sub-campaigns, is worrying. I want whole factions, not meaningless morsels here and there.

What the fuck are you on about?

The entire reason they're getting rid of the mini-campaigns is so that we get more actual faction and less tangential bullshit

>they're getting rid of the mini-campaigns is so that we get more actual faction and less tangential bullshit
wishful thinking

>>The entire reason they're getting rid of the mini-campaigns is so that we get more actual faction and less tangential bullshit

yeah that's nonsense honestly

we're going to get the exact same shit as before, just without a mini campaign

you're deluding yourself if you think the lack of a mini campaign is somehow going to translate into more units

best case we get more complete rosters. worst case we get same rosters + a couple of Literallywho de Whogivesafuck lords

Either we get the same amount of faction, plus two lords, or we get more.
Either way there's no actual negative to getting rid of the mini campaigns since they were complete horseshit.

Absolute worst case scenario is that the DLCs simply get done faster and thus we get more of them.

Maybe the lack of mini campaigns means the DLC will be cheapahahaahahahaa couldn't even finish the thought

The lack of mini campaign = two extra legendary lords instead

Should Tomb Kangz be able to build or take over settlements outside of their home region?

Their armies are made up of legions of ancient Nehekhara warriors. It makes sense for the VC to take over Empire or Bretonnian cities and raise zombies and skellies from the local graveyards but the TK shouldn't be able to recruit Tomb Guards and Mummies in Altdorf.

G O B L I N S

Not really, I hope they'll function similarly to Norsca or Wood Elves in terms of expansion.

I wonder how they'll play into the whole vortex mechanic.

Tomb Kangz should function like the Wood Elves. Big fancy core settlements, everything else is outposts.

Are your men supposed to randomly fall down and die when climbing an undefended wall in Shogun 2?

This should be fun. These monkeys never learn.

They're supposed to in the sense that that is how the game is designed.

Yes

Well at least that means I didn't lose all those men to a bug

Look how great that campaign map looks! Almost as good as the original Rome!

>Should Tomb Kangz be able to build or take over settlements outside of their home region?

Given that Settra fully intends to conquer the entire world? I'd say yes.

this is painfully cliche

Everyone in WH2 can.

Do you just build a pyramid in a conquered High Elf city and hope that new mummies and dead pharaohs will spawn inside?

lmao I ain't reading all that shit

I like this. Maybe Nekhara itself is a single meta-city, that grows in size as you conquer other provinces, like the Zealot faction in Endless Legend

>somehow going to translate into more units
At the bare minimum were getting 2 extra LL so that's a plus

Jeez and I thought Skaven wanked their faction too much

>plays Brets
>Orion and Durthu declares war
>Fay Enchantress joins to them
>all three armies start marching to the north
>confederation with Bordello
youtube.com/watch?v=gRTGhsAIajQ

You bring them to the new pyramid through the magical Tomb Paths®

Do you just build a barracks in a conquered Holy Land city and hope that new european knights and pikemen will spawn inside?

Do we know if this feature will be ported to the combined map or if they are going to stick with race-specific settlements?

what mod are you playing?

>worst case we get same rosters + a couple of Literallywho de Whogivesafuck lords
This is what I'm afraid of. CA (Sega rather) have a track record of not translating profits into game improvements. They cut back wherever and whenever they can. I hope
>yet another Legendary Lord x
doesn't evolve into a meme. Something tells me we are going to get far fewer fleshed out faction DLCs this time around.

It's still slightly less retarded. It takes a few turns to build the barracks and you can pretend that pilgrims and immigrants are settling in your city in the meantime.

They're both retarded if you apply real world logic, but it's a video game and only being able to recruit your units in a small part of the map would be frustrating.

Real world logic? Heh... ain't nothing logical bout the real world, man.

Uh...sweetie...Settra gets torn to pieces by Nagash and winds up nothing more than a talking skull. A living meme. Read ahead a little next time, eh?

second this.

Uhm, honeybunches, this passage specifically mentions the chaos gods bringing settra back after that and trying to convince him to serve, and it also mentions that settra refused because he doesn't serve. You need to work on your reading comprehension a widdle bit sugarplum

Nah. Its already piss easy. Units survive on 11/120 counts. When in previous games the unit woud be disbanded. You also can hire RoR anywhere in your territory regardless. You also don't have to walk units back since autoreplenish is everywhere. You also get a global recruitement.
Just how easy you want your autoresolve galore senpai?

fucking kill yourselves you annoying pieces of shit

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>we are going to get far fewer fleshed out faction DLCs this time around.
???? We only got 2 last time. 3 if you're counting the brets.
and I don't see what's wrong with more LL.

>he doesn't appreciate a cheeky sweetiepost
Sad!

>When in previous games the unit woud be disbanded
Would they? At least in Med 2 I remember them staying around.

>settra refused because he doesn't serve
>I-I don't serve
>thinking this has any bearing on the outcome
Again, darling, do read ahead. Settra gets annihilated. I wasn't trying to be clever with that "talking skull" line. I meant he, quite literally, gets reduced to a talking skull later on in the story.
philistine

It's a fucking awful meme. It's on the level of the "ironically writing like a twitter nig" meme.

Sorry, i thought that there were other games between med2 and TWW. My bad.

Yes he was a talking skull lost in the desert. But somehow the Chaos gods where thinking it was a good idea to reunite his shattered bones and tell him to go get his revenge on Nagash and all. Where probably hoping to a have a fun fight to watch for the last episode of their series since a Verminlord spoiled them of the hyper hyped fight against Velten.

All of Warhammer is a complete undead wankfest.

Just asking a question. Calm down there

To be honest Settra wanking himself is very in character.

It's "were" not "where", honey bun.

But this is on a whole other level from "Vlad did nothing wrong" or Nagash memeing,

All of those benefits are limited or have an extra cost or both. It also has nothing to do with limiting recruitment to 10% of the map when you have the ability to conquer everything being bad game design.

>not already going lizards because you will almost never lose sieges

Sans the Albion pack it'll be lord packs which are the same price as mini campaigns but have more units in them of course

We know closely to nothing about the combined map. I'd guess that there are using the same mechanic as with WH2, that there's different climate and they can build there but it's worse than in your natural habitat.

Also last two DLC factions for WH1 could build everywhere.

Guys should I dab?

is it...end it

END IT
DELETE THE STREAM VOD

>There will be no stream this week. Total War Live will return as usual next week.
Really makes you think.

don't dab

by that point he had already been reduced to a talking skull and brought back you dunce

Yeah, I got my fantasy fiction timeline mixed up XD

There were none. Kindly educate yourself before posting.

>darren was the least autistic guy on the content team
You could definitely notice a decrease in quality with the lps too

CA are going to have to re-hire Darren and pay him big bucks at this rate.

someone make an very sweaty developers dabbing at incredbile hihg speed edit

It's DEI you fags

Lionheartx10 here...remember to SMASH that like button and support #msi and #overclockersuk if you want a one hour long playthrough for episode 10

The skaven are mostly meme units and lolrandom megalomaniac humor. In the lore they get btfo constantly by the other races and their dead mangled bodies end up in the nearest trash heap.

Undead and vampires are more edgy wank material. Even when they are beaten they keep resurrecting through the power of their own awesomeness.

Playing Attila for the first time as Slavs. Successfully remove some horde shits. One single rebel stack spawns. Spend 23 turns trying to catch the bastard. ALT+F4

Nope. Always just out of range of my army. Because he's harassing me from the start I can't afford multiple stacks to corner him, even if they had the movement for it... Always runs away. Never attacks a city unless he has four times the superiority in numbers. Standing in ambush stance next to an empty city doesn't work, he never goes for that city because I bet the cheating AI sees everything and Ambush Stance is fucking useless.

Is there any goddamned way to catch this motherfucker? I am mad as hell! Even Total Warhammer vanilla didn't have it this bad.

this is the most anticipated TW game and CA is shitting their pants

To be fair Dogbert is pretty great, everyone else is garbage though. Joey tries but she looks unattractive and I hate her voice. Grace is just a fucking meme feminist and those two we had recently are dabmasters

Tomb kings raided Norsca when they still lived, they fought lizardmen so will be in the south lands and possibly lustria, seeing as the Carthaginians found Nigeria and the romans traded with Brazil.
Tomb king gods fought alongside the HE so we may see nekehrans who visited Ulthuan on diplomatic visits but got lost at sea, whilst the elf colonies in The Empire were still young whilst the tomb kings lived. The tombkings also fought dwarfs.
Settra' champion is a northern barbarian, and rumoured to be a reiklander.
The point is there are Nekkherean dead everywhere, but if they were embalmed before battle you should be able to raise them from cities, but they'll probably have the same style as WE with 10 slot settlements and 2 slot outposts

What are the thoughts of the High Elf Intrigue at Court mechanic? Has some nice synergy with the "Get LOS from all factions you're trading with."

They seem to be the quintessential jew race, even more juden that Marienburg.

I was super disappointed with Teclis' faction ability, it was incredibly lacklustre and lazy. Apparently they haven't learnt shit from the DLC.

No, they'll just hire another Youtuber with basic editing skills.
It's gonna be Indypride, isn't it?

EPIC LAST STAND OUTNUMBERED BUT A VICTORY THROUGH FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON

>What are the thoughts of the High Elf Intrigue at Court mechanic?

I like the mechanic, they could have done more with it but it's not bad.
Don't know that the implementation really fits though, this whole "Send disguised spies to fuck with other factions" thing seems a lot more Dark Elf-y. It's literally how they started the War of the Beard

It has to be someone living in Britain and of minor enough popularity that they'll jump at the chance to make official videos for peanut pay.

Wouldn't be a bad hire.

We know the old world will be the same size but the new world will be remodelled
They uploaded it to YouTube so not so bad
>least autistic
With that tea cozy hat he was the most, the young twink looks like some guy they picked off the street and so fine, whilst the other guy is more your average nerd sans glasses

Where's the enjoyment in Attila hordes? It just feels like a staggered start where you run for 10 turns to reach the location the tribe historically settled and then grab a location that is awfully slow to build up.