Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name, and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1YjvbBGsnM
youtube.com/watch?v=-cdVYwzFmAs
youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
youtube.com/watch?v=oKqdPIexM88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kid Chameleon
>Didn't see what the big deal was

Have you finished the game?

>her

I try but I end up just playing Splatoon 2 all day.

Guys if you could help me i am playing blazing blade right now
But i have no clue how supports work i tried everything but can't get it to work

Fireden isn't working right now.

What's this I hear about /sing/ dying?

Since we are getting L.A Noire does that mean we are gonna get a GTA IV remaster for ps4 and Xbone?

I really wish that Blizzard didn't use mountains as the borders for each continent. It just doesn't feel right. It felt better with stuff like Elwynn/Westfall/Duskwood since it was seperated off with water.

WHAT ABOUT A NICE CUP OF INCREDIBLE MACHINE 2?

youtube.com/watch?v=E1YjvbBGsnM

>capcom made an entire revision of code veronica including new hair and cutscenes
>add a new cutscene that has wesker saying steve could be revived
>never do anything with it
What the fuck is wrong with Capcom?

>Were people put off by the bugs and low quality of the first game
Most likely
>hipster aesthetics
probably was a factor

Liu Bei

Most of the mainlines and spinoffs are in different universes, so apart from I and II, and IV and Apocalypse, they're all slightly different incarnations of the same being. That's why Thor is looking for Odin and not nuking Japan in IV

>not posting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=-cdVYwzFmAs
This one gets me so fucking pumped, I'm so excited to kick Korean Vergil's ass while this plays.

>Guild: Moebros
Ah the memories of playing RO with /a/ in 2011/2012.

I bet none of those nerds are even alive anymore.

So what's the new list for Neutral Shadow?

Why is it possible to get a high mmr and a low winrate, I get that there are other factors to determine skill but surely running away from team fights to secure your 30.0+ efficiency doesn't help your team win games.

It depends. I am still alive if some of the objectives reached.

These are truly the EU hours as some might say

Only on hard mode

Good vidya music thread?

Good vidya music thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBPK_oXeJgA

Grabbed by the Ghoulies

It's not on steam because Treasure is literally bankrupt and theydon't care

Forums or online ads (Craigslist, eBay, local sales sites, etc).
But seriously, take some time to get more familiar with the stuff before going for actual hardware.

You sir... are a dirty bastard of a man... and I hope your mother is raped by a troll, and then killed and brought among the ranks of the undead so I may kill her myself... good day sir

My favorite would be super hangon on the Genesis. Only got it recently but it's relaxing AF

head phones dumdum
turn it up on this track
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog

Next year it will be 2007.

Where does Chrono Cross go? Because it sure as fuck ain't bandwagoner.

Metroid 2 remake is not retro

>b-but it's a remake of a retro game!

So I guess we can also discuss Bionic Commando Rearmed, a 360/ps3 game, since it is also a remake of an old game?

ZZT

Pong

Test

xenoblade looks 10x better emulated in dolphin.

Don't look away.

I got like 6 decks - Mid, Offtank, Jungle, RangedCarry & Melee Carry and Goku

lol dogposter

And you and many others on this site are Nazi weeaboos.

It's shit

I hate how Earthworm Jim 2 doesn't heal you in-between levels. That was some bullshit in Hard mode.

Jack Orlando and Mystery of the Druids (except for damehasclass, she's annoying and keeps it from being 10/10) are so fucking good

These people are not real fans like I am but also for some reason I don't already own the game and they're preventing me from being able to play it by treating a limited re-release like a collector's item

In a recent interview Todd said: "We need you to create, thats where we steal our ideas from, so yes it's free, then we take your idea, tweak it and sell it, if idiots buy it, thats their problem right, not yours!"

lmao i got it in 4 pots

No. Stat upgrades in paid loot boxes, ptw.

NA guild list order via Power:
ITC
Who
Baka
IC
Sardine
Orchid

Post yfw Angel McCoy is no longer at ArenaNet

>terag2.0

it's literally only these two lyns that post with Kyoppi flaming and the same fag always sounding the pedo alarm.

>Lightning returns is the top game on the ps3

Why am I not surprised.

Bayo 1 is perfect.

is this considered a good score? What wave did you get to?

Can you actually telnet into it? If not it's hipster shit

>We play h-games here. Don't expect a general to have answers not relevant to the subject.
Ok, then answer me this: What goes on four feet in the morning, two feet at noon, and two cybernetic, augmented feet in the evening?

thanks for the blogpost

upeo a best
cheers mate, cipher livery really does look good on everything

>FAMAS
I sure hope this makes it, especially considering they have a bullpup 7.62 gun in the game currently.

And Gabumon is cool. Whats your point?

If I could read moonrunes, or if it had a translation I would.

>Soina

IT'S HIP TO BE ...^2

Crusader No Remorse / No Regret show the true potential of this game's engine.

no b-bully
youtube.com/watch?v=oKqdPIexM88

They're both good. But BF2 has Katt you know, and Lufia 2 made me feel bad for Tia.

Not every game, but this game's obnoxious marketing makes me think it deserves it. Plus managing to crash and burn even harder than Battleborn is just intrinsically funny.

Trainwrecks are fascinating.

Originally yes, but they didn't want to end up making Yukiko 2.0 under the Priestess Arcana no less.

so how's paradox part 2? Can you fuck any angels?

So we're gonna want 3-6k for Uniforms and 6800+ Mandatory Cable Unlock for Apocalypse Legendary quest, 2 X-bio subs for the twins and a blood sacrifice.
Keke please stahp.

The 1st model is easier to do the disc swap trick with, but the 2nd model is easier to install a mod chip in.

I still have the cd!

OH SHIT ITS THE POLYBIUS PROTOTYPE

MAN YOUR FAGTLESTATIONS

Oh is it finished? May have to bust out the real hardware for this one!

If anything user, you owe Hibari more cookies if you want to continue living on this Earth.

This is only partially true. only FX and SA 1 arent supported. The other chips work fine

>producers cock.
This isnt idolm@ster. Though shinobi masters is definitely looking like it. Each girl is addressing sensei in the voice clips. The wife pandering will be hard.

you may have bmouse in the folder but have you set up the game to use it? Also you can set the vertical and horizontal speed you do have to mess with them a bit to find what works best for you

This one line of dialogue from FONV: Honest Hearts is better the entire script of FO4.

lilly's fingernails

this league chad stream is pretty entertaining desu

>p5hero

DEAD

>Crash is a collectathon so I don't know what is your point here.
>every platformer is a collectathon
Are you retarded?

>he doesn't work in academia
>he doesn't get to play vidya all day, every day except for 3x50mins of lectures mon/wed/fri
>he doesn't get summers off to play vidya for 3.5 months straight with no interruptions

lmao @ ur life my dude

It's not accurate.

Settlers is a classic for a reason (because they are the only games with the Wusselfaktor). Play 2 or 3.

Skyrim has one of the ugliest art in video game industry yet its successful as fuck.

this analogy is retarded without context

No, because I merged one of my Masked Lucinas and the blues in the CYL banner insist on giving me Ests.

Tense games like this wrack my nerves.

Because this community doesn't know how to dose shit up, it's always one extreme, for anything, from punishment to code

You can always date a crazy chick if you can somehow manage one in the first place anyway.

>not [x] Titfuck

They're easy to defeat.

Oh for real? Never had a person left behind before tho. How was the rescue mission? basically like VIP extract?

>The REmake as stupid shit like having to burn the bodies of zombies. NO OTHER RE game has this stupid shit.
>everything looks fucking brown. That's it. Brown.
>voice acting not as "fun" as original RE

I get it would've been quite a bit of work, I'm just saying. Maybe they could do it the easy way and only show them partying if you've done all of the divine beasts.

>Sega MK2 keeps its edge because the unique, muted color palette and dark, eerie interpretation of the BGM, play into the game's favor. It's like the Doom 64 of the series.
lol this is such complete and utter fanboy manchild nonsense.

Bards are comfy

What makes it a spinoff and not just another sequel?

I think I am going to stream Metal Wolf Chaos on Twitch and feel like a dipshit half an hour in.

Fun game though.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

Lego games are quite fun lightpuzzles action/adventure games, they're entertaining in short sessions.