Old Baal Instance:

Other urls found in this thread:

poebuilds.io/profile/sc/r9duc/CaveReTienHarb
poebuilds.io/profile/sc/dose12345/Big_Lad_meta
pastebin.com/UKSAzbrK
pastebin.com/k5isRx5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for logout core.

Got a Starforge, should I make a build with it or just sell it and let more currency accumulate in my stash tab?
Never made a melee build before tee bee ayche

I became a biscuit, Mortez.

>tfw runnig abyssus crit build
>every map i alch is cursed with vuln+npc crit mods

is rng really that biased?

I cannot think for myself or form my own opinions instead of just regurgitating the ones of my Twitch idols, who am I?

Reeeeepost
Do you need to be in a breach modded map to corrupt portals into vaal breaches?

the secretly weight the map rolls to give ones that are difficult for your build more often. if you don't believe me make two characters with opposite weaknesses and roll your maps on the opposite one to who you want to run them

You're you.

Nope

I would give Zanal a Creampiety.

Which one of you did this?

count_ravioli did, it says so right there

>make a wander it's fun they said
>you clear the entire map with one swing they said
>have to level as a bow build
>kb costs a shitload of mana
>int problems

>FREE
>Free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free

best 2hander for molten strike?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH GET FUCKED ANIMESHITER
FUCKED

It takes like 5 hours to level m8 just get it over with and you get to enjoy using the best skill in the game.

>5 hours
teach me

>mfw the flood of replies

post ur pob

>>have to level as a bow build
You can easily play as a wander from lvl 12 on if you buy a couple of 1 alch uniques.

>there's this meme called biscos
>a meme so obvious I thought everybody would notice
>however poeg fell for it

Is brutus lead sprinkler still viable?

anyone free to powerlevel 2 chars 1-70 on HC seasonal pls and ty

2 chars at a time i mean

two chars at the same time, man

you cant powerlevel people in this game

(Yes)

been thinking a lot about improving survivability, is there any fucking point as an evasion build to have an immortal call linked to increase duration even if you're not generating endurance charges?

the duration only lasts for 0.6 seconds, which for the most part is almost useless since if you didn't dodge it already you're probably a shitter anyways. Not to mention is does fuck all against bigger hits that'll one shot you anyways.

running a KF wander with QotF btw

>there are people ITT thread who fear reflect

>ssfhc
>ancient orbing flasks for witchfire/lion's roar
>get a taste of hate
>using brutality cyclone so can't use it

epic i guess

It helps when shits like desecrated ground happens and I didn't notice stepping in/get casted on.

IC will stop a one-shot.

you know i never thought about it but frogs don't have teeth, do they
just gums and their tongue

New League Idea:

Unique League
Only unique items drop. In this league, hundreds of new unique items are added as well, dozens of which are actually useable.
Overall item droprate is severely decreased. (stioll finding items constantly, just not handfulls.)
T1 uniques still rare as shit
must build around uniques, or try to craft rares late-game using scourings and alt-regal or chaos spam, thus increasing value of both chaos and exalts and regals

what happened? why is general so dead. game still has 60k+ players?

Looking at these two characters is making me very angry because I feel like they make some bad decisions on their build but they're level 100 for some reason and clearly rich, on has a second characters that's a memewander (but uses a bow instead) with a headhunter and all the fixings
poebuilds.io/profile/sc/r9duc/CaveReTienHarb
poebuilds.io/profile/sc/dose12345/Big_Lad_meta

take a guess how many of those are bots

rmt dummy

we're all chatting in 1488 now instead of on here :^)

Is there any build that picks up the scion health hammer but still deals a shitload of deeps?

>int problems
>animeposter

shocking desu

forgot to add that it needs to work well with 300c budget max

>pastebin.com/UKSAzbrK

haha vorici is on a peepee

Legit, why not just /arpgg/?

do pure phys crit build m8

it's a meme you dip

doesn't matter how hard I hit when I have 100% reduced reflected physical damage bud

is love live at least fun

play deresute instead

lol

honestly can't decide if the 1000c investment in making my character LL tri-curse from CI dual-curse is even worth it
already killed shaper on it and everything and mapping just fine

don't know what else to do with all my chaos tho

do non slayer crit build then

sell them for real money and buy supporter packs with it

but isnt that only like $10

no
:^)

>Empyrian just flat out skips the boss because it does more than 1k damage to him
So is this the power of hardcucks.

Is there any go-to helmet base to enchant now, or does everyone just do uniques?

yeah, such great game where only one ascendancy is viable for pure phys builds

he's playing ek
ek has shit single target damage

i bet you haven't even tried a full phys elementalist

lion pelt is still good, hubris still bis for a few builds. devoto's isn't bad to enchant

100-200c is 10$ iirc

the mechanic has no place in this game, where you slay hordes of monster to die to some fagit where you missed "reflects x dmg" in a wall of text of other mods

How's this Wild Strike build my dudes?

pastebin.com/k5isRx5H

Yes it's expensive.
Yes the weapon is unrealistic.
One man can dream.

why do some people trade where they put little collections of currency near the middle of the trade window
just traded someone for 9 c and he put little bits of 2c, 4c, and 3c, near the middle
is this some hyper autism or something, I dont get it

it's rAnDoM xD my dude

you got scammed kid

some of those chaos are counterfeit.
he put stacks of instanity chaos in there, created by the insburry edge item.
they'll disappear in an hour.

alk/10

Most of those aren't real chaos, just current packets that will be removed soon.

>don't know what else to do with all my chaos tho
do what every faggot here do trade it for forumgold at d2jsp then buy chaos at the new ladder w/ your forum gold
alt buy gearz at another game

>giving money to the d2jsp faggot
no.

you can't stack RMT chaos with regular chaos until you trade them, this is ggg's simulation of money laundering

>d2jsp
unironically hope the owner of this site and everybody who ever used it just drops dead this instant

it's happening bois

>give chaos to get scammed in an instant
LOOOOOOOOL
Is this what hardcucks actually use?

Could anyone in HHC sell me a bunch of T11 maps?

I'll take any, shaped ones and shit too. I was thinking 1 chaos each, if that's not too low for you.

its better to just buy a 6L though why waste the time hoarding links

Welp, another game ruined by the cancerous website that is d2jsp. Uninstalled now that I learned they've taken control of path of exile too.

Bye

Is there a point in running corrupted maps beyond fulfilling the bonus objective?

You're retarded if you think there wouldn't be other ways to "cheat" without d2jsp.

RMT exists, you know. Not all ""RMT"" sites are scams of various kinds. Some actually get you what you want, and a lot of people use them.

I don't give a shit about any other rmt website. Specifically d2jsp, because blizzard seems to literally suck the owners dick. Every developer that hasn't fought back against this cancer website infesting their game are literal cucks.

considering 6-linked versions of the weapon I'm going to 6-link are listed for more than what it cost me to acquire those fuses and my own weapon, I'd say you're wrong

There's not much they can do about it.

There are instances in which they've banned idiots cross-linking shit from the official forums to their d2jsp threads. For the most part they'd have to employ tactics used to combat RMT in general, like big brother bullshit like scanning whisper logs or tracking trades where e.g. exalts are traded against nothing/something of no value.

Far as I know they track mirrors. But I never got caught back then lmao

doubt.jpg
which weapon is it

Just by playing this game without even participating in any RMT you are still funding the website owners extremely scummy way of living

starforge

In this case, though, they've done what little they can do without going to extensive lengths to monitor people.

why can't somebody just assassinate the owner of it? why hasn't blizzard already done so after they cucked d3?

So...you did get caught or what?

Nice desu. Needed this form my SSF EA build.

No, it was around release. I'd be surprised if they had any data on anything I did back then left anymore.

Now I'm not a shitter so I wouldn't bother with it anymore, not to mention I'm a lot more invested in my account nowadays.

Do you bother with map bosses?
Every time I skip them I feel guilty but when I don't I immediately regret it because they drop shit all..

This was from catacombs map boss.
They're usually easy enough to do so I just do them.
Never considered skipping them really.

>SSF

nice joke

Does it feel good to know you funded that piece of shit scums life?