/gwt/ - GWENT: The Witcher Card Game General

/gwt/ is nilfgaardian clay

> pro ladder is live
playgwent.com/en/news/7921/pro-ladder-season-is-now-live-first-crown-points-distributed

>Thronebreaker Story Campaign Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=lEzkqDhLIxE

>Official Gwent competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

filthy nordlings:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGxZBJirY2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone willing to provide insight to my tremors theory?

dead gaem

red potion is better

red potion (overdose) doesn't effect your side of the board, you are talking about full moon potion (formerly immune boost) and it's blue

ah yes, sorry fullmoon, right,
its better,

PISS IS PRICELESS

>yfw you stand before royal majesty

You mistake stars reflected in a pond for the night sky..

Which one ?
Geralt is premium and i hate nilfgaardain shitstains, do i pick geralt ?

Xarthisius is one of the worst golds in the game, premium geralt is awesome, and he's core in reveal

always premiums. but in your specific case you already have him so xarth

why do people unironically play Geralt in Reveal lmao, just play NG Knights and have a useful gold instead

Picked Geralt, he is "No Ability" so he must be buffed/changed sometime so free scarp a-ammirite ?

because there's not many useful golds for reveal

>playing tibor in september 2017

top cuck, good job losing the game, a potential 19 point swing off of one card follow buy a 13 body is fine

>picking a card you already have instead of a card you don't have

wew lad

in best case scenario geralt is 13+12 points when you compare him to nilfgaard knight. the reason why geralt sucks isn't that he's bad gold but because you need to have both and bonhart in hand during the same round.

Geralt is used for spotter bait

He makes them guaranteed 17, his synergy with Leo is only a bonus

>free scarp a-ammirite
No.
He will get buffed eventually, because 13 for a gold is laughable, but you won't get a refund.
Even if they change him, is more than likely that you won't get a refund.
You made the wrong choice.

first of all NG knights are shit, but it's 3 extra points per spotter and 3 extra points with leo so that's 12 points extra overall

He's not a streamer but Blinky is probably my favorite person to watch play, he hasn't posted anything in a couple months. I know him from when he was probably the most popular scrolls player which should give you an indication of how dead scrolls was as a whole

youtube.com/watch?v=UGxZBJirY2U

>Natalis finally seeing play

TEMERIA HAS YET TO SPEAK ITS LAST

seriously, where does he say that line? is it in witcher 2

Help me brew:

What are the most broken interactions NG has this patch?

put out enforcers and guards
everytime you play a spy, play Infiltrator or throw a dead cow they interact
most factions only have one such card, NG has two that they can use in the same deck and thats OP BS

Dark clouds gather over Temeria...
Most likely. If you side with Broche, you can get to meet him and some other nobles in the Temerian camp. I remember hearing some of his voice lines there.

>just play spies
there has to be some other good stuff

try Dashgaard again, but with Infiltrator + Menno instead of Borkh

>when yet another braindead rad player throws down his gold spy round 3 and gets 40 points from it
gof ucking off yourself NR players

My lads'll make sure o' that.

sounds like a good DJ Extra

WHO THE FUCK RUNS IGNI

Reminder that the actual good card game is coming soon.

i do

sup

>Igni becomes rare
>think I can finally run Fringilla with impunity
>Hailstorm everywhere
This card will never be good isn't it?

gold weather is popular again btw

or at least at high mmr

are you the guy who kept spamming his ES Legends progress like a fucking stillborn

can you stop it thanks

Man if only NR was a LITTLE less strong this meta would be perfect

>Stennis now removes 1 strength rom himself at the start of every round, like reverse Veteran

Y/N ? call it Poisoned or some shit like that

How do I not embarrass myself when playing NG spies?

I find it fucking laughable that Araca behemoths still weaken themselves for no fucking reason at all considering we've got great sword+long shift combo along with trololol and every other damn infinite producing value card.
God CDPR really just nerf that card every patch/hotfix don't they, didn't get past closed beta with out being gutted power creeped and left in a gutter to rot.

do you really want to see a meta with 4-5 (monster nest and possible operator) behemoths that don't lose value?

behemoths are still good while longswords/boats aren't

Consume will never ever be meta again with no gold immunity, all it took to shut down old consume was a single lacerate anyway the "Buff" that they now go to random rows is a joke considering gravehag is rendered useless

lacarate is a bullshit card that needs to be nerfed with hailstorm

CDPR said they'll never nerf it, they made that fact clear as daylight came the positioning patch, people were really expecting it to be a 1-2-3-4-3-2-1 but it remained unchanged because they wanted to leave it there to punish row stacking. That card was, and still is a nightmare for consume

i'm not saying there shouldn't be any cards that punish row stacking i'm saying no bronze card should have potentially unlimited value to it, it doesn't cap at any amount of units imagine if dbomb had no unit cap to it it's crazy

Actually picking up on this I can easily bet Lacerate is now the ONLY card in the entire game that has never been changed since invite closed beta, pretty amazing really.

He should just be doomed

D bomb had no cap, it used to hit the entire board both sides, down to an entire row to where it is now.

dbomb is caped at 5 and used to be caped at 3 before the latest patch user

I was referring to it being in closed beta, it at first used to hit the entire board, then a single row down to where it is now. Dbomb was pretty much mandatory back then if I remember correctly with fucking commanders horn doubling everything.

oh really no fucking shit

You know, as much gripe as we give CDPR right now I'm glad we are past the dark days of closed beta where the only way to win vs ST was to win the coin flip and round one whatever the cost least you be a 4 four cards down come round three.

>Monster player Caretakers my Sheldon to move 7 or so of his units
>I had two Marksmen (Markswomen? Markselves?) on the board

There was NO WAY to get CA vs Scoiatael thanks to their fucked up passive

ah...what?

you think taking 2 points away from your round 3 is gonna do anything?

cuck

Exactly, also when Decoy put the card back in your hand, god I fucking wanted to shoot my self every time I came up against that nightmare faction.
>Lose coin flip
>Go first
>Have to win least round two he makes you go first, plays a spy after you then passes and then you have to play another card on round three cause you won.

which reminds me, lifecoach is running marching orders but not reinforcement, the fucking retard

trappers are straight up better lacerates unless you're hitting 7 units or more

trappers hit for 2 and not 3. also they have a bomb that can be locked killed or consumed also you can't thin your deck with trappers but you can thin your deck with lacarate and mercenaries/herbalists

>trappers hit for 2 and not 3

uhm, yes, I know. that's why I said they're better unless you're hitting 7 or more.

Proof that nobody plays this game except slavniggers. I bet most of you are slavniggers as well.

because they have a 6str body? you forgot the rest of my post you can interact with the trap you can't interact with lacerate

no, im kebab

because of basic math, actually

hit 4 targets, lacerate is 12, trapper is 14

wanna talk about which one is a better round 3 topdeck?

my country is not even there, sadly

Well, you got me, pal.

second time you ignored the fact you can interact with the bomb

>36 players across the UK
Not possible

this is top 1000 people from the current pro ladder

its not anywhere near a proper census

Oh ok, makes sense then

У aмepикoca бoмбaнyлo

how is this different from mtgo

wizards will never ever make a good magic video game because they're dumb fucks who think it will pull away from the physical, nevermind that there are huge swaths of people who would gladly play the video game but don't wanna buy physical

It's just standard, aka the cuck format for cucks

dead game dead general

Mirror matchups are so fucking sad.

It's 100% comes down to the coin toss.

you mean all matchups

> defeating huge skirmisher-pirate captainfag with assire, vicovario medic,infiltrator and meno meme magic

>meme magic
>it's literally the standard NG netdeck

oh yeah? in what other matchup besides this particular one do you steal a huge unit with vicovaro medic in round 2.then shuffle it back in your deck r3 with assire and pull it out with rainfarm into joachim into the huge unit you put in your deck? because the usual routine is shuffling roach back

>beats a deck using its absolute worst matchup
>makes a Veeky Forums post about it

(You) are not getting a (You) from (Me)

it's called adapting according to matchup and playing like a dumbass congrats

not* playing like a dumbass

>mfw ST weather absolutely shits on Eredin, who is mostly a weather-oriented Leader

Some Nilfaags are clearly delusional, I'm surprised that he didn't just call you a weeb.

you can keep wallowing in your own misery if that's what makes you feel better, i still had great fun

Shut up weebposter

guys I put a card in my deck that moves units away from my opponent's graveyard

and then I played the card, guys xDDDD

> i bounced stennis again i'm such a sophisticated player i'm too good for nilfgaard

Fren you really should stop using official Gwent art. It's fine and all but there is a whole world of Gwent and Witcher related art out there that isn't already in the game! Add some spice and zest to your life! Live passionately!

But what if people confuse us for the Witcher general?

fuck off frogposter

Then we might have 25 posters accidentally instead of 23. It's an extreme price, but it's one I think we should be willing to pay so every OP isn't as soul-crushing.

>actually putting stennis back in my deck
>when im running reinforcement and marching decoy, both of which natalis can even pull

please do

marching orders*. a marching decoy would be a sight to behold

can keira epidemic herself ?

not if you put roach in your deck :)

yes, best mage is ruined

>coral is a silver on a stick
>birna is a silver on a stick
>keira is a bronze on a stick
life isn't fair