>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Azura a best!

First for my wife.

MOMMY

All right /feg/, what's the best budget build for bike?

It's over.

Mommyposting is finished.

/fgog/ are laughing at us again

>we live in a timeline where if you say lucia people will just think you misspelled lucina

>LucinaxMaMU thread
Can already see Raul throwing a tantrum and spamming 100 Lucina early threads later in the day.

His base kit.

So what kind of units benefited from supports update the most?

This is your pull today, /feg/. Enjoy!

Ninian is going home with a hot man she just met!

Awakening was a mistake

>had a dream i pulled hana to use feathers on to finally get LAD3 on my summer gaius
>it was a DREAM

tfw waking up to no hana

god damn it

>Brianna Knickerbocker will never whisper in your ear in her boner inducing yet soothing Ninian voice

This one?

Masked Marth should be a bonus character in every TT desu

Units with bad IVs in general.

It hurts but my devotion to a perfect girl will not waver.

Damn, Marth's sister looks like THAT?!

link some posts
I want to see

BOON AND BANE SWAP

W H E N

It's a very comfy pairing. That it's most likely going to get another support in Warriors whereas Tharja won't even get so much as a passing mention probably infuriates him beyond all comprehension.

>1% SSR
>no auto-battle
>launched more than 2 years ago

(lol

Why would you do this to Finn?

Never my friend.

Mommy always wins.

>the support system was the IV fix the whole time

She's taken already. Linde is probably still free though.

Doesn't that equally benefit optimal IV units as well?

Supporting a bad IV unit fixes their problem.

Supporting a good a IV unit just enhances them further.

Stop falseflagging /fgoalter/user

What are some good units (female) that support Bike nicely?

>having a reserve of 5k feathers with HM
>just watching all the feathers flutter down

Feels good

>Day spine
I really, really hate when these dirty nip...nvm, Rob Liefield exists, retarded neck beard artists try to fit ass and tits in one profile image. It's always shit.

Anatomy motherfucker

I knew it was a smart idea to feed 90% of the prologue kills to my unit.

Once I can I'm getting another dumb haircut.

>he bitches about people complaining about their favorites not being in Warriors
>complains about Tharja not being in Warriors

Yes, but it enables the use of your favourite hero and doesn't affect arena. Comparisons to others will end up being useless because hey, there are whales with +10 units with rare and powerful skills.

rep ya boy Wrys and go full bald

>braindead gameplay
>farm so much you feel like a jap on a goddamn ricefield

Those are the weirdest looking 2k feathers I've ever seen, but I guess it's fine, right?

Camus will make babies with Cecilia!

How many orbs it took you to roll Hector on this banner ?

His sister

My Hector during the trials after being in a threesome with me and Delthea

>feathers instead of Spur Def/Res

Elice can't marry Merric if I let a dragon bash his head in on the last map!

And?

Like, what is your point? does that mean a shitty -atk Ike doesn't get fixed with having him smooch against another character?

>She's taken already
Since when has that mattered?

>Cecilia hits 45 spd at +spd 4*+10, a hone and a goad. Darting Blow is a good option, but not necessarily the best one, all things considered.
Yes, heavily merged units reach that far, but chances are you're also fighting heavily merged units too, and keeping things under goad range can be
>The LnD build isn't incredibly useful in some modes, like the arena. Even with Renewal 3, it takes 2 turns to heal up, and if you attacked a DC unit, it will certainly take even more. So, Fury+Desperation is a viable option if you don't want to keep her on the backlines for several turns and want her to do something useful. By the way, Fury also helps against DC units and some mages that can threaten to kill her on counter.
Yes, but you lose almost one third of your hp from that, even at +spd celica hits 39 with Fury, which is good but not a fantastic speed tier to use with Desperation. If you're not going the desperation route, then it' take even more time to take full benefit from Ragnarok again.

I'm not saying there's only one way to build a unit, but I don't feel like Fury benefit those two like some other options they have access to.

spin-off has tharja
>spic defends it to the grave

spin-off DOESN'T have tharja
>spic is interested upon reveal, convinced tharja will eventually come and that he will play it and defend it to the grave
>"I dont even think lucina will be in this, it's chroms time to shine baby"
>months pass
>awakening-focused reveal trailer, disastrous interviews and E3 presentation, fans are getting wary but our little spic is humbled and still interested
>no tharja in any of these
>"well obviously this is just for the awakening characters relevant to that game's plot tharja will come later"
>months pass, fans are turned off at this point
>awakening-focused famitsu article
>"mmm... cool cool hopefully tharja is next"
>months pass, fans are belligerent at this point
>fates reveals start + another trailer focusing on all playable characters who came from awakening
>basically (s)pic related going forward

Don't stop reposting this. Let him fucking know he acted this way.

At least google doesn't ask if you meant Lucina anymore.

Also how come all the hottest Tellius girls sans Nephenee are mediocre units? Pic very related.

>Are you... afraid of dragons?

Who /married Ninian/ here?

>Doot never showed up
>Not even as a 4 star
I'm gonna do it. I know there is at least one tsunfag here, show me your build please.

>Jaffar gets to fuck THIS every night

I missed it last thread. Post Defenses.

I hate horses, but they give me strength. I guess it really is the best way to farm (You)s

>people are willing to feather Ike's sister and Raven's girlfriend
>while I've yet to get either and get nothing but fucking Felicias and Azamas

How well does a whitewings meme team work? I like the idea of using all 3 of them. I know Palla is good. Dunno what other flier I'd throw in there, I don't have much aside from narcian and camilla otherwise.

Also, I have a spare Ike I've done nothing with, and I can't figure out what to do. Obviously I want to give Heavy Blade to someone, but getting that to someone with a special that's worth it is difficult without a lot of bullshit, because obviously the first choice of special is Aether and you can only get that off of 5*s as well. I have a 5* peri with a killer lance I don't give a shit about too, are there any characters/builds that like killer lance as opposed to brave/whatever?

If you change your support, do you have to re-grind your support with the unit you s-ranked before, or can you switch freely?

But can they skip Noble Phantasms?

Who is better for a green slot in a flier team, a 4*+10 +atk Cherche (no Brave Axe+ yet) or a neutral unmerged Minerva?

rolled one at a pity rate of 3.75%, sniping greens

so.... around ~70 orbs, my dude

40, did it this time yesterday. +def/-res

aw shit

Doot is 5* only

Finally, after all these years.

About 15 or so, he's -atk +spd but still packs a punch

He had his high horse inflated by #FE and Heroes having Tharja from launch.

Say that again faggot i dare you!

I STILL can't choose between her and Julia.

Wrong cake Zephiel.

If you get Minerva, make her as your fourth for true meme team shenanigans.

re-grind you silly little slut

>yfw Tharja isn't in Warriors

>25 strength

>cavshitter
>only 3
lol

>not saving yourself for Walter
Hoy what are you saying

To Die on the Battlefield is a pretty cool name for a TT desu

Fug
Guess I'll stay loyal to Ikey-poo then

What are you talking about? We're talking about Spartacus
Stupid /fgogalter/ falseflagger

Nice savestates, sweetie.

>we have reached a point where fucking cordelia is supposed to be the epic "wild card" pick nobody expected

This isn't a good thing

Obsessed

>marrying used goods

Ninian isn't an inbred retard with the devil in her blood, so marry her and keep Julia as a mistress.

In FEH when I end the battle the numbers pop up on all my heroes, usually something like 0.03 or 0.06, etc. What do those mean?

Fuck, are you me? I've gotten Julia to A-rank but I'm getting cold feet. It doesn't help that Ninian can easily kill shit during TT and now's the best time to marry her if I want to. How are you deciding?

Brushing my hand across Severa's pretty hair! Silky smooth!

>28k feathers
>wants to make Xander +1
>now wants to ascend Valter and Palla

A man shouldn't have all this power

saying sweetie makes you sound like a tranny, faggot

I mean if you S-rank her and keep her glued to her wife Lancina you can slap Fury, Desperation, and any C-skill on her.
If you want to quadmeme, just replace the WD+ with BS+ and Fury with LaD.

But Elincia is a great unit in RD.

Hero Merit.
Every 500 up to 3000 is turned into feathers.

Why are we fighting Hector? Something about the cave with the berserker that guarded Armads? It's been years since I played FE7 so I'm kinda lost

>48 atk
It get's the job done better than any other trueblade at this point.
I haven't even begun to use BEXP yet

Hector, Effie, and I are in a happy polymarriage.

Being indecisive over a unit that kills shit all the time VS a unit that only kills shit for a week and will go back to dancer duty once it ends.
You are weak.

I would unironically be pretty happy with that. Two 5 stars in a single pull is always nice, and I like both characters.

Not an argument sweetie.