Wowg (world of warcraft general)

argent dawn EU edition

What's the latest fotm class/specs?

wheres the thread inf?

If everyone loved vanilla so much why do people sperg out every time a zone doesn't have flying?

who gives a shit nobody read or clicked any of that garbage anyway

>playing horde this expansion

if legacy servers ever were implimented this is what the forums would be
>just add flying blizz, you already did it before
>wtf why cant i use heirlooms on alts, it takes so long to lv
>nerf these raid boss's they are too hard if you dont have the right resitance gear
>wtf why does someone who plays more then me get the better pvp title, turn arenas on
and so on and so on

This. Reddit links are worse than reddit guilds.

Also
@ Sargeras
@ Illidan

>not playing undead every expansion

What do you mean? I'm absolutely stoked about where they're going with Vol'jin's character arc.

>be tauren
>have your chieftan killed by an orc
>do nothing about it
>get your content cut

>literally just came back from a horde circlejerking expansion
>hordebabies are already throwing tantrums for attention
sigh

Funny enough, getting your content cut is less insulting than being a shaman and having to suffer through Magatha's recruitment scenario where they reference Cairne. That shit soured me on continuing being a shaman.

>being a shaman
>after bc

you asked for this

>tfw wowg hates undead rogues

>hey there's grimtotem lurking about, what do you want to do about them?
>just kick their ass and call it a day, they can stay around if they want to
>they orchestrated a slaughter at both thousand spires and thunder bluff, poisoned cairne, and allied with twilight's hammer, the doom cult which made a habit of enslaving elementals all day
>yeah but i forgive them, it's fine

EXPLAIN?

>killing orcs that have nothing to do with Horde/aren't aligned with them is suddenly a Horde focused expansion

what

I need help with ret pala, something's very wrong with me. I'm 920, 2-piece and I'm simming 850k dps and only able to pull off 700k single target. What am I doing wrong? Got any tips?

It's also driving my haste down. Every time I sim myself haste is down at the bottom in priorities, I'm down to 19% which is really odd for me. It's suggesting stacking mastery.

Help pls lads I hate being terrible.

>Very well respected "theorycrafter" in the class discord
>pages and pages of charts and figures to back up what he's saying
>Repeatedly says the use of x ability at x time is the best way to use it
>I use it like that
>months down the line, current day, I look up other people of my spec and none of the ones that are performing best are using said ability in this way
>I change to the new way, notable increase in dps

Rude :(

who was it?

post character otherwise its pure guesswork, dummy

>Meet hatuun for the first time
>"VELEN YOU FUCKIN TRAITOR"
>Go to macaree and see echos of the past
>"VELEN GO AHEAD WE WILL STAY AND HOLD THEM BACK FOR YA"

Publik

>Listening to discord
>Not discovering the secret rotation on your own
??????

he was just salty as fuck

He was in hell for all the time Velen had time to go around and have fun, it's not like velen tryed to save his people or return. Imagen a light fuled orc horde going to fight the legion for velen. I know Illidan would just not sit on his ass and do nothing like Velen,

>>months down the line, current day, I look up other people of my spec and none of the ones that are performing best are using said ability in this way
>Publik
>Google it and find an spriest
Looks like we have another legion spriest main.
You realize that spriest got changed like 3 times this expansion, right?

Don't need a thread wall-of-text. if you have a question just ask it and strike up a conversation.

You realize ToS has been open for months and there have been no significant changes to the spec, right?

Who are the KANGZ of WoW?

Orcs

trolls

NPC: Wow, you're that great hero I keep hearing about! Thank you for everything you've done!

Player: Ugh, all this praise is so annoying. We don't need emotional validation every five seconds, Blizz.

>Later

Xe'ra: That one thing you did a few years ago might have been a mistake.

Player: FUCK YOU BITCH! I HOPE YOU DIE! I HOPE YOU BURN ALIVE AND DIE!

trolls

Humans and other human like races, we was vrykul, we was stone people, we was mech gnomes, we was frozen. WE WUZ TITANS

we wuz tho

This is bad. Really bad.

Void corruption is way worse than Fel corruption.

Trolls

those two are not mutually exclusive, especially since the faggot who told us illidan need to be put down was also a fucking windchime

How important is gear in this expansion for pvp?
I'm at 880 and it feels okay, but mostly end up in the upper middle of total damage.
I also feel like shadows dominate bgs if it's not a melee zerg rolling over everything

1% more for every 10 ilvls over 800

you don't mean to tell me you seriously waste your time doing organized raiding, right user?

4.1 was the We Wuz Kangs patch.

now titanforge a tier set too and come back to us

would you want me as your raid leader?

DIS WAS OUR LAND
TROLL LAND
WE AMANI WUZ HERE BEFORE ANYONE

what makes you want to shitpost like this
honest question

Best race for ally DK (female)?

you say that, but void knaifu is best waifu

Draenei.

Dorf

>running around not paying attention

jesus christ that was a close

Coming back to Legion, should I continue playing one of my 110's or level my warrior or my paladin?

>coming back to legion
that's your first mistake
go warrior

Shadow priest for killing people, bear druid for tanking

Only reason you see more priests about is the new spell effects.

Why is the queue for rated battlegrounds so long? Why aren't you guys playing rated battlegrounds?

>Fly a warframe into Antorus

> Why aren't you guys playing rated battlegrounds?
>link 200 rating
>link hero last season
>only fotm specs

>Take town the towers!
>Destroy the legions command ship

Playing the auction house is more work than I expected

>950
wait what how high can it go?

literally why do rbgs even exist just turn it into solo queue or something

definitely has the potential to be a pain
depends on how much you're willing to take on

got my female forsaken DK to 110. any good transmog inspiration?

Trolls.

I haven't played since WotLK, can someone explain how LFR loot works? Did they change it to the Diablo system where you personally always get loot or are you still fighting with 40 strangers every week over one upgrade?

have they added solo queue for arena yet?

You may or may not get an item for yourself. if you ran a heroic dungeon, it's just like that.

Yeah its called Arena Skirmish

I guess I'm choosing very competitive markets, I keep finding myself having to relist my auctions twice a day

955 until antorus, then 15 below whatever legos end up getting upgraded to

>You are on timer, kid
>MOM WHERE ARE MY PILLS

this is so wrong on so many levels

Hunters able to tame demonic and Fel corrupted beasts when?

How likely am I to raid anything if the character I want to play is lvl 104?

WoD?

a sizable chunk of the people I've sold carries to said it was anxiety and they didn't want to deal with the stress of finding groups, wiping, disbanding, etc

what the

I think you people have yet to understand sarcasm

I never understood why you'd want top level gear if you don't want to play the game in the first place

whatre those what is that

you get gear thrown at you right after you hit level 110, i got my dh alt to 910 just by fucking around and doing invasions/rares on argus
legendaries aren't an issue desu if your choice of raiding is either clearing heroic or doing that + the first half of Mythic ToS
titanforging/warforging are your friends even though the system is flawed af

it would be satire, not sarcasm, and it's real.
how likely are you to put the effort in to learning the character and gearing it up? i came back from a break with an ungeared chracter at the very end of nighthold and am now a mystic raider. it's just a question of how dedicated you are

what's the best vindicaar matrix research in terms of damage?

Happy Birthday Ian :3 I hope you read this

Which of the DK specs is easier to level as? Frost, unholy or blood? What about after you get your artifact?

Poe's law, bitch. We're living in Poe's timeline

It's frost to legion and blood in legion

Blood, blood
just aggro everything and blood boil it down

Blood, just blaze through dungeons

And after hitting max level? Is DK generally a weak tank, or should I go unholy?

I haven't played this shit from BC, but when will Blizzard get the clue that people come back to the game for the leveling since there's a peak every expansion ?

DK is right now top tier tank
Frost is busted now aswell, might try it too, click 2 buttons and get in top 3 in dps

>Blood
>top tier
lol
>Frost
>Not near the absolute bottom
LOL

>show us your current mog, g