/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record #19

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
>Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Translations
pastebin.com/7D0h0g9W

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Chapter 4 Parts 1 & 2 were released on 4 Sept, one Part per week released thereafter
>New chapter celebration event: until 11 Sept, get 2x Player XP, meguca XP, and Support Points for missions. Also 2x chance for bonus meguca exp when feeding gems.
>5 tickets in Support Point store until 11 Sept, 5000 points each.
>Mission that grants up to 50 Magia Stones for completing 1st and 2nd episodes

Current Rate-ups
>4* Tomoe Mami gacha: 4 Sept 15:00 to 19 Sept 14:59 JST
>2* Felicia added on 4 Sept

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mkePzdXg
poal.me/t62iaz
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJNKcJ8DYI
youtube.com/watch?v=USKZdmrCFRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lewd

2nd for i'm going to marry moemura!

>Numbered
>News not updated with upcoming Mitama event for Mami
>Eroha meme art
Shit OP

Most of our threads have been numbered.
You're not going to make us stop.

>numbering the general
fuck off

and then what

Get over yourself.

Try harder.

user... Inspect Element doesn't work when there's so few IPs in the thread.
Nice try bait though.

Really should replace the translation pastebin with this one.
pastebin.com/mkePzdXg

>wake up, do 5 pvp
>use AP, level up
>have to do 5 more 5 pvp battles

Does the grinding get any better at any point because my phone can't handle grinding 2 mobages like this.

Whatever makes you feel best. Also, if you count the generals from the beginning, none were numbered until thread 7 when the numberfag finally beat someone else to make the OP. Counting all threads, it is actually true that less have been numbered than those that weren't, so.

not the same person so get over yourself. people don't want a numbered general.

Would you these cute lesbians?

It will get better once missions stop giving 2x Player Rank XP on completion. Grind now to increase your AP bar's size as much as possible, so that you can take longer breaks in the future.

And then none were numbered until general 7. You keep acting like the actions of one person are representative of all anons in the thread.

>numbered general

The pvp itself is too much for me I think. The bar is too small and you can't use up more than 1 charge per battle, meaning a least 17 pvp battles a day.

wasn't there also a strawpoll where there were more votes to NOT numbered the generals?

Is the max coins you earn from pvp 3? That seems to be all I get.

I wish I understood how the AI chooses target. I always assumed they attacked the weakness element, until the dark magician meguca targeted my forest meguca instead of Madoka.

These are the numbered threads:
1, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 19
These are the unnumbered threads:
2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17, 18

It's actually a 50/50 split right now. If you don't believe me, you can find out for yourself by clicking through the Previous Threads in the OP.
Next time you choose to sperg out about something autistic, at least get your facts straight.

Found it
poal.me/t62iaz

>that sample size
Not even anybody you've been talking too but damn, this is some autism.
When this was brought up in a past thread everyone fucking laughed at how hidden this was.
If you want this thread not to be numbered then just make the next one, Jesus Christ.

Yes. 3 per win, up to 24 fights and 72 coins per day.

>Implying anyone will consent to democracy
It's a real shame, but where do you think you are? The only way to get the OP to conform to the general's opinion is to make it correctly before the numberfag snipes it.

Generally, the AI targets whoever it is super-effective against, else it targets whoever has the lowest effective health. Deviations from this pattern do occur, but are minimal.

>22 votes
>out of the 150+ that frequented the threads
amazing

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura, she is my wife.

Sorry, user but I stalked your wife.

Go away Madoka.

sorry but she married to me see here

Hidden? How so?

>150+ that frequented the threads
This general is pretty dead and can hardly reach 100 posters in 3 days.

Sorry to disappoint, but Homura is my wife and always will be.

Sorry user, but I already smooched on the head your wife.

Too bad she dumped you for me user, it's okay you can have a nobody like mami

gib more moewaifu

stop replying to the shitposter
it's so obvious he's just complaining for a reaction

You are very incorrect, Homura will forever be MY wife.

>Madoka samefagging this hard

I want to see who she rolled and how many upgrades she gave Moemura.

Don't tell me who I can or can't reply to. Besides there isn't anything new to discuss about the game and I'm not a fan of spamming my waifu. Post supports I guess.

Think the only one incorrect here is you user for Homura is very happy with me.

>2 memoria Madoka AND Mami

I'd rather they me.

I love it when she says good morning to me.

>3* lv 60 Tsuruno one shot a 5* lv 100 Mami with a chain of acb(yachiyo connect).
Damn Mami has no defense.

>Madoka not at 100
Lucky that you got Homura, though

>homura and yachiyo
Hmmm

No. Homura is as happy as can be with me as her husband, and will continue to be so.

Confirmed.

Mami would be probably the worst 4 star if not for her busted connect. As of right now it's Madoka >>>>>>> Mami >>>>> Kirika > Momoko = Rena. Madoka/Mami/Kirika is probably the best possible team to have right now for PVP.

i thought homura will be happy when she can finally be together with madoka, happily in love

No, user she is with me because i bring the sunshine and the happy days as her loving wife, but can agree to adding you into this relationship as long we both remember to keep homura happy.

Just to confirm, you need to be level capped in order for your Meguca to evolve to a new star right?

Correct

yes, and also get all stat boosts

ranking up also resets your meguca to lv. 1, so you have to grind her all over again.

Alright thanks. I've evolved my Meguca once, but they were both maxed, I was wondering if I could cheat the system by evolving level 1's and not waste the exp material. Thank you.

How long do you plan on keeping this up?

I wish there was more fanart of our Self Insert, plus you can't even see him anywhere in the menu.

Forever, I have autism.

Just search for pics of baby Kyubey, it's the same thing :^)
I like how Homu tells (you) to worry about Kyubey or something like that when (you)'re basically a small Kyubey

>implying all this is one person
I think you overestimate this thread

So are we actually the same Kyubey as the main series? I always thought we were an alternative one or something. I mean it would be interesting if it's the same Kyubey and the Kyubeys acts as a hivemind like when Homura killed one it might be a player's specific Kyubey and another player take's over as main Kyubey.

Who knows. First of all small QB only speaks in Kyus like a fucking Pokemon (althought it looks like it's trying to actually say words, based on the dialogue choices), and it's also the only active Kyubey currently in Kamihama, the rest of them dissapeared somehow.
So smol Kyubey is either Juubey 2.0 or something else entirely

she's too busy thinking about kissing madoka in her dreams
We're a smol Kyubey (since when we name him our account gets named).

Apparently Mami has informed regular QB about the unusually low amount of witches in the city, so they are investigating?

I mean Incubators are more or less a hivemind if I am understanding correctly, so they should share consciousness...

not sure if he appeared in main story since I skipped it because I cannot into moonrunes

I still think the Incubators are the most interesting part of Madoka.

Yachiyo connect is fricking op, crit chance up 7 and blast up 7. Her memoria is even stronger with a turn of blast up 9, too bad only she can use it.

I am still not sure how the hell they get so much energy from this.

I mean fuck, reversing entropy takes a lot of energy, considering the amount of energy that a single star releases.

I'll grind gems and materials once double XP week ends. Gotta boost up that rank, and Story missions grant 12 XP per AP spent compared to the 6 of daily gem missions.

You think Gen fucked up when he created the Incubators as the ultimate life form more or less? Since these things are so advance that they've been aiding humans since prehistoric times.

Forgot my supports.

Polygamy is degenerate. My wife is all for me and I am all for her.

It might be more than just humans...

Still though, collecting a star's equivalent of energy by contracting teenage girls? How many does he need per star? How does that not cause destruction?
A single star releases about 10^44 Joules in its entire life. Even with antimatter, that'd be a lot of energy.
So, how he does it?

>tfw Madoka mobage is probably the best mobage in the market right now
>completely ignoring the shitty nerofest 3 in fgo to just grind envelopes

I feel it, he's coming.

I wouldn't even begin to explain it honestly. I mean in most other media humans are usually one of the greatest resources. Like in Monster's Inc when they farm Human's fears or in XCOM when they would try to create Humans into strong psiconic warriors to sustain a race of ultra intelligent aliens with just one.
Also is it implied that Aliens can be Magical Girls?...

This is just too OOC

>Was okay with not getting Sayaka
>Realizes Sayaka can probably freely use her Witch since that's the plot of the game
Fuck.

Difference between the two is the fact Type-Moon keeps on making new material for their series. While Meguca hasn't had any new for four years, also we can't forget about dooms day killing a good chuck of the player base.

where can I hear Ayano's voiced lines?

what the fuck is this

Home screen->gear->book->soul gem

Find your girl there, and go into third tab.

I am pretty sure even the archive is missing some lines, as for Homura it misses: the summoning line, the magia line and an extra "when tapped" line that seems to appear when you click on her enough times (and after enough times it's the only thing she says until you refresh the screen)

I meant outside the game

some people have uploaded them
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJNKcJ8DYI

your only hope is finding ayano's

youtube.com/watch?v=USKZdmrCFRM

Ah found it, thanks a lot.

Does this game play like FGO? I played FGO and didn't like it.

Naw FGO is just fucking boring compared to this. It's like playing a text-based RPG then switching to Everquest for the first time in your life.

The combat in Meguca is STRICTLY and INFINITELY better than FGO by like miles. You have so much more options with your skills due to your "equip" cards and shit. Meguca takes all the flaws of FGO and drastically increases to a level of maddening fun.
I saw Meguca is worth a try honestly. The tutorial is pretty damn long, but the gameplay is probably the best gameplay any mobile game can offer.

Also this game have much better musical score than F/GO. Really I often stop playing in various moment and just listen to the music, F/GO have zero memorable tracks and is just plain in comparison.

Oh and I think that Graphics is way more appealing. Especially changing and shifting background art of locations when you chose mission in story mode. They are really climatic and nice to look at.

Haven't played F/GO NA in weeks and honestly can't see myself returning back to it because the gameplay is much better with so many options and choices you can make. The game is also pretty kind in giving you gems everyday for a summon unlike F/GO you barely get enough saint quartz in a week for one summon.
One thing don't like how friend points summons only give you exp and memorias cards, but you can pull 4* memoria cards which is the trade off for not summoning megucas.

The enemy design in Meguca is also really fucking good too. They're always interesting and can really break the practical sense of enemies. The music in Meguca is also very nice, I usually feel really at peace with the main menu screen and just leave it playing.
FGO has a lot of recycled tracks that are just generic bgm, so that's whatever.
Fgo does have nice graphics, but the sprite sometimes are a bit lacking and some of the art is really questionable since they just hire other artists to do the work.

I guess I'll try it out then. I love the series, but Ayano Rika is the main reason why I wanna try the game out. I guess I'll just reroll until I get her.

>Saberface
Have fun. It still has F/GO's soul-crushing gacha rates. A 4-star (wich Rika is) is a 4% chance.

No, she's a 3 Star. So it's not /too/ impossible.

I mean 3-star.
4-stars are 1%

>I guess I'll just reroll until I get her
Welp, see ya in few days. The game is hell to reroll. It takes like 40 minutes to get from beginning to the point where you get a free 10 pack.
>4 stars are 1%
>proceed to get two dupes of Momoko in like 16 days of playing

Magia Record only has 4 rarities instead of the usual 5, and there are no 1* meguca except for Iroha who you start with. The rates are 25% for a 2*, 4 or 3% of 3* (I forget), and 1% of 4*. The remaining 70% in the gacha goes to 2* through 4* Memoria (equipment, like F/GO's Craft Essence).

>Welp, see ya in few days. The game is hell to reroll. It takes like 40 minutes to get from beginning to the point where you get a free 10 pack.

Why.

What does leveling up your Magia do?

Just keep on playing the game, gems aren't that hard to get. Also there are only 4 fire megucas, so she's not that hard to get type-wise.
Also luck sometimes smiles on you, like today when I got dupe Momoko and Mumi in the normal gacha.