Old thread →

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
fucking nothing

>Upcoming Birthdays
September 9 - Pinky
September 10 - Pecan
September 11 - Peewee
September 12 - Boone
September 13 - Moose

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
N/A

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

first for mitzi is the best cat

There's already another /acg/ thread. Someone beat me to it when I made this one at the same time.

This thread should be deleted. Sorry booker and copper...

>THREE threads

I am so fucking sonfuced.

dead

One of those is Armored Core General.

To give away I have:
1 mortar wall (Saharah wallpaper)
1 ruby
1 tall warbloid
1 mega plinkoid
1 mini bowtoid
8 unassessed fossils

Caroline is still thinking of moving. Would anyone like to adopt her? Her house isn't original.

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC? This is for buying furniture, not for adopting.

Bump?

Where is everybody?

Probably wondering why there's three threads and waiting for people to decide which one to use. This looks like the one to me

Could you scan in Julia?

isabelle gf?

one of the 3 is armored core general
I really wish they would change to /arcg/ or something

I've scanned Julia into my RV campsite. She has banquet furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

Do you want to visit her now?

Running out of Isabelle images are we?

That one got deleted. Booker and Copper can stay.

>feel like picking up acnl again but don't feel like deleting town again
>isabelle standing in front of my door
>wants to celebrate something
>Surprise, it's my 1 year anniversary as mayor
>town looks like shit
>spend over 20 minutes pulling around 180 weeds
>all flowers gone
>villagers telling me it's been 9 month
I am a terrible mayor. On the bright side, chrissy requested the police station, which is actually the first time i got it.

>tfw really shitty day at school yesterday
>feeling like a total failure, etc
>start up animal crossing
>Nan invites me to her house
>Kyle asks if he can come visit my house
>rearranging furniture after he leaves
>Becky pops in to say hi

Obviously this was all based on chance and RNG but it made me really happy to have my villagers hang out with me after a really bad day.

got Antonio leaving on the 15th if anyone would like to claim him

Victory! I gave the Clowning Around Edition the chance it deserved since it was technically first but everyone started posting here. :)

Yup.

sleep tight gf

Gate's open

no lol
i just like to post some more than others

>tfw it was my 4 year anniversary last month

Kay
I had already saved that one so I was a bit worried

Isabelle would never date you, she's too focused on her career.

Nah there were 3 AnCro threads

Can anyone help me get signatures for Mira's petition?

You can come to my town

That would be great!

Gate's open

I resetti'd I guess.

Keep trying

Can I visit?

Gate's open

Good call saving. You have a super classy house. I had never actually seen it.

I wish people would quit being shy and POST and not just LURK. I know You are there, and I know You are reading this!

/acg/ is dwindling but if the lurkers would actually participate, activity could increase! We welcome every little new leaf!
We do not bite! Post, invite others to your town, visit /acg/ towns! Just please participate!

I would participate, but I need a newer 3ds.

I'm too autistic

What's the point. People only come over for pick ups or drop offs. Hardly anyone ever says "you're welcome to explore my town". People always have your items right in front of the station. Nobody ever wants to do island games. Not sure what sort of activity you're looking for amongst us, but it hardly happens.

>just finished playing Danganronpa
>want to talk about it
>everyone role playing
>tell the general that's weird and wanted to talk about the game but okay
>get numerous replies
>"user please tell us your thoughts we're so bored here"
>actually get a good discussion
>noregrats.jpeg

Moral of the story is to post in generals, especially when there's only role-playing and image dumps going. AC doesn't really have a plot, which is good because you can jump in any time and be on the same page as everyone. But because of that sometimes there just isn't anything to talk about.

I'm sure once the holidays pick up there will be more posts.

>fall for the clover path meme
>now that i'm tired of them have to go through my entire town digging up lucky clovers
>been at it for hours
Just kill me

I've explored a couple of towns here and some people have had a wander around mine. Just ask/offer once you've exchanged items or whatever, or just post saying you'd like to look around towns for inspiration. I like to sneak around if they go afk, maybe send a letter or leave things in odd places (ore/perfect fruit behind event tents/cutout boards that are revealed the next day etc)

Why not offer them to people in /acg/ that don't have them? Or even sell them.

I'd personally be down for people hanging out in town or doing island games. My town's just not that interesting compared to everyone else's so I don't want to bore anybody. I think it'd be fun if item pick-ups turned into a search game.
That said, there have been so many Resetti moments that it discourages me from asking too much. It's not fun if in the middle of a great time, you get booted out with all progress deleted. Tried trick-or-treating at a friends' place and it happened too many times for us to get anything done.

This. Jyo had an autistic tumblrina pissy fit a week ago just because someone walked off path and trampled a single flower. I don't blame people for not wanting to participate.

I remember that. Funny shite.

A hour later for me.

It was probably a difficult to obtain hybrid.

Happy birthday Pinky

drama? in MY cozy general?
its (sadly) more likely than you'd think

He could ask in the thread and get another one without much fuss, we've got several hackers and tons of people who breed shit tons of flowers

HOW TO MOD MY ANIMAL CROSSING SO ALL FEMALES ARE WEARING BIKINIS AND ALL MALES ARE REMOVED/BANNED

Something, something system32.

I don't take anything from hackers.

I'm down to just hang out or play some island games.

I could come to your town or you're welcome to come over to mine!

1.Edit your town to have female exclusive villagers
2.Make patterns your villagers will like in the shape of bikinis
3.Prevent moveouts. In the case of move-outs/ins that result in a male villager edit the town again
4.??????
5.Profit

Oh shit, is that some roasted Avery he's gonna eat?

Sure, I added ya so I'll open my gates and you can drop by when you've added me too.
>That artist
Man, I was friends with her for awhile until I autistically left her a message saying I felt hurt she never responded to me on the brief moments she replied to people online
Hasn't said anything to me since telling me I was being selfish
Hurts bad man

That's cool, the latter part of that post still applies.

Is ohare a good bunbun? I never bothered with the rabbits that aren't female.

Yes he's really cool and calls you amigo. Ever since the original gamecube version.

Beware the Scoots, me boy!

Why does my tree keep dying when I plant it here?

Sauce of op pic?

Maybe try planting it in the game, not this thread.

Bump and reminder to go to K.K.'s show tonight.

Thanks, I just remembered. Also, remember to check what music you already have so you don't end up with a repeat on accident. Unless you put albums on the walls idk.

What do people even do when visiting another town? I usually only visit to trade items or to complete villager petitions. I'd invite people into my town, but I don't even have paths, so it's pretty boring compared to most towns out there. Not to mention that I can't host for shit for some reason, my bandwidth isn't even that bad
I remember this. I can honestly see why the visitor didn't tell him about it. But regardless, Jyo has been a bro scanning all kind of villagers and giving out stuff, gotta hand him that too

Check out the town, grab a cup of joe, water flowers, buy stuff at Re-Tail, fish, do island tours or farm

You ever say to yourself
>"Boy, I wish I had a blocky JonTron face in my town!"
Well look no further! Have a JonTron face!

I just finished hanging out with Alka, we just chatted and meet villagers and checked out each other's villages. That in itself was pretty fun. Shopping in other people's towns is great too because they might have cool stuff at re-tail or music you don't have yet.

Oh shit, is it time to post fun QR codes?
It's time.

I kind of want to use these

fun you say? not everyone has the same concept of fun

>pic-related

Jeez, even the QR code is creepy.

Fun is subjective, everyone should post what they consider fun. I'm not surprised this one's from Japan given how many gory, creepy hospitals I found in HHD from Japan.
Skeletons and bloody paper all over the place.

Juicy.

Can someone with a full town let me over to get signatures for a petition? I've got Scoot in my void currently and I'd like to avoid passing him on to anyone

> everyone should post what they consider fun
That's a very dangerous route to take.
If that was /acg/'s way then we'd have all kinds of weirdos with fetishes posting God knows what.
They'd make that Isabelle poster look like a blessing.

i can help you. gates open!

Awesome thanks! I'm on my way

This is very true. I at least hope those people in particular are too lazy to craft their own disturbing codes.

I still have Julia in my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit her?

I also still have these items to give away I'll be selling all the fossils in an hour before Re-Tail closes if no one takes them.

Anyone want to exchange perfect fruit? My town is oranges. I'd like to visit your town and pick them myself though and you can come do the same in mine.

i want to visit her!

Pokemon Gold & Silver VC come in 2 weeks. Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon come in 2 months. /acg/ is kill

Gate's open

I have an initiative to let in one guest.

Would curbe appeal work if my Nook is closed?

I'll come to your town

That K.K. Soul you dropped didn't use the gold note icon. What was that?

Would somebody let me in their town to buy an exterior to try?

sory I got distracted

you good now? I'll just hold gates open long enough for you to arrive and then end session

a music box!

Yeah, c'mon thru, I'll open my gates