/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Nero Fest Once More ~2017 Autumn~]
view.fate-go.jp/2017/nerosai3/
- 5* Saber Nero Bride
- 5* Lancer Brynhildr
- 4* Saber Nero
- 5* Battle Olympia CE (+1 Gold - Arts +8%, Buster +8%, NP Gauge +50%)
- 4* Food Colosseum CE (+1 Silver - Quick +10%, HP Recovery +10%)
- 3* Muscle Cavalier CE (+1 Bronze - Buster +3%, Crit Damage +8%)

>[Class rate-up gacha]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Saber: 13
Lancer: 8
Rider: 9
Assassin + Extra: 10
Caster: 11
Berserker: 12

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Cerebrospinal Fluid

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3LSx2L0P10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fragments > Zero > CCC > FHA > FSN > Extra > FGO > Apocrypha > Extella

Post umu.

This is the strongest Servant

I need that image of original, barely human Ishtar for research purposes.

LIZ THREAD

I want to buy Teach a cold drink.

Uhh, Gilfags?

Maybe they meant that spiky golden Rin woth bigger boobs.

REVERSE TRAP MULAN SERVANT WHEN?

Karna also has a huge anti-divine thing on his NP right?
I wonder how that'd work against AUO.

Why does Karna even have an Anti-divine on Vasavi an anyways?

Ushi.

>look at the sacred scriptures
>Swimwear Nero 6.5
>Swimwear Altria Horta 5.0
>tfw none of the fated new releases managed to even come close to Merlin

>gilcuck doesn't have any memory
As expected of Gilcuck.
In his first fight, he BTFO Gilgashit, and Artoria. All on his own. Then Deermud and Rider also went against him, as no one was willing to fight him one on one. If there was a winner to that fight, it was Lancelot.
In his second appearance, he BTFO Gilgashit again, and almost killed Artoria. But Deermud and Gilgashit intervened. Again, no one was willing to fight him one on one, as in one on one, he overwhelmed literally everyone.
Even in his final fight, he overwhelmed and was about to murder Artoria, but his shit master died.

>only on paper
It's like you didn't even watch/read Fate/Zero. Or maybe you did, but being a Gilcuck, your tiny brain can't handle that much information and you forgot.

just wait till grand saber

youtube.com/watch?v=q3LSx2L0P10
soloable

>In his first fight, he BTFO Gilgashit
>In his second appearance, he BTFO Gilgashit again
But Gilgamesh wasn't even wounded...

Considering how it was described, I doubt it, but now I'm not sure.

His spear is a god-killing spear granted by Indra
Indra is basically hindu Zeus

>Why does Karna even have an Anti-divine on Vasavi an anyways?
you're joking right

Gil's pride was wounded.
but that's about it

>“Hmm? Hahaha. Though you say that, the truth must be that your wounds caused by being sunk by Blackie haven’t healed properly either, right?”
The retardation of gilcucks strikes again, forgetting what Rider said.

Post supports!

He doesn't fucking manage anything with KoO in Zero. He shoots down the Vimana and mildly inconveniences Gilgamesh, that's it, that is all he fucking manages. FSG is more fucking important and useful in Zero because it actually puts another party in the war at a disadvantage that isn't quickly recovered from and he had to be forced into using it because he's a goddamn retard.

So no physical wounds? Gilgamesh seemed pretty unscatched after that fight.

Isn't it straight up said "This spear kills god, not through some special properties but just by being so damn strong"?
Unlike balmung that does extra damage to dragons through some special property.

>sunk
But isn't that referring to gil's pride and that he still was salty?
No one ever explicitly mentions physical wounds.

>that pause at the beginning and the end of their fight to play CCC lines
Woah that was cool. Wish it was a real feature.

It also doesn't explain how he "Got BTFO" in the first fight either.

He shot some shit at Lancelot then Tokiomi told him to leave.
I don't think anyone was harmed during that faito.

Damn.

How's your farming going user?
17th lottery so far. Still have 120 apples left.

How it feels to be retarded?

Animation update for Karna when?

Will DW ever buff Medb's charm? She's pretty bad and even DUDE outclasses her.

>didn't manage to do anything
See >pride
It did literally nothing to his pride. Since you Gilcucks have memory of a GOLDfish, let me give you the context. Ride and Gilagshit were sitting on a tree, when Rider asks Gilgashit if he wants to fight. Gilgashit chickens out, and Rider points out it's because he's wounded from fighting Blackie and can't take on Rider at the moment. Pride had nothing to do with anything. Gilgashit si a shameless shit whose pride is literally NEVER wounded.

Are we really doing this again?

Actually, there is a reason to question Anti-Divine part of it. It's powerful, but it was used to kill a sort-of-not-quite-sure-demon and was never said to have special properties.

If you don't want to, don't reply. If no one replies, it ends.

5 clears, 3 apples used. I started last night.

>you will never be this COOL

>Gilgashit si a shameless shit whose pride is literally NEVER wounded.
Are we.
Are we talking about the same person?
you look at the guy funny and it'll wound his pride because of how fuck-huge his ego is.
Anything short of not immediately stroking his ego like an educated prostitute wounds the guys pride.

G-guys?

>using apples when we haven't even gotten the good nodes yet

Anger != wounded pride.
Learn the difference. He gets angry a lot, but wounding his pride means breaking his ego.

It's the only thing really left to buff. Golden Rule isn't an amazing skill but it doesn't need to be reworked at the moment.
Question is how would they buff it? Would it be something similar to what her challenge fight does (like AoE charm + self defense up) or something entirely new?

RIP Fran.

Use CS and call it a day

>hydra nodes
>bad
based retardbro

>only farming the last 5 days instead of casually using apples and then going all out
Some of us have skills to level user

Wound isn't quite the right word here. Insult would fit better. To wound his pride you would need to at least hit him if you're some lowly mongrel.

Use your daily CS my dude.

I already beat it, was just trying a meme team that got much further than I expected

That also happens pretty easily given how stupid he is.
But thanks for pointing that out.

Also a fair point, but I feel like we've seen him shut up his ego about things other than getting physically hit by a MONGREL.

at 21,almost halfway done

Would you?

I was really just thinking about making it 100%, work on girls too and maybe a defense down on top of it.

>animeonlycuck
As expected of Gilfaggot. Put this into perspective. Alcides arrows which do absolutely nothing to the Vimana, destroyed Gilgameme gauntlet in one hit. Now the KoH'd F-15 flares literally broke the Vimana. Do you really believe Gilgacuck was uninjured now?

Buff when?

Happens often? The only time I remember his ego breaking is when he was humbled in his Epic, after the snake ate Potion-plant, and in an anime only scene where he admits to Shirou he lost. One of those is in his Epic, and the other is non-canon. So I wouldn't say his ego breaking happens often.

>Alcides arrows which do absolutely nothing to the Vimana
I haven't been keeping up with SF at all but I don't recall this being mentioned in the summaries I browse.

How does one stop Chaldea if it goes rogue?

Sometimes I'm geniunely impressed with how directly Melvin can pull out references for everything, if only it wasn't for something so tremendously autistic.

Making him put his pride aside doesn't require wounding his pride. It just needs to be something that requires his attention.

>Now the KoH'd F-15 flares literally broke the Vimana.
>Vimana plunged into the hive of roaring fire balls, lost control while surrounded by the crimson flames, and fell towards the surface of the river in a spiral.
You're the "animeonlycuck" here. It doesn't "literally break". It loses control and falls down.

He lost any credibility when he started defending Kariya tho

I feel like these people literally have word documents with these quotes that they have open while they post.

He was shooting arrows at the Vimana to bait Gilgamehsh and they were doing almost nothing. Then when he threw one at Gilgamesh, GilgamEsh blocked it but hit gauntlet got shattered. His hand was fine but the armor was BTFO.

You want the pre-nerfed Merlin? Me too.

who /zeroquartz/ here

And yet Gil was in perfect form in time for the showdown with Iskandar. Any wounds Lancelot inflicted on Gil in the dogfight are inconsequential because they didn't come into play at all, he thrashed Iskandar and he cruised through the conclusion of the war.
Compare that with Diarmuid's little nick on Arturia with Gae Buidhe which shut down her best Noble Phantasm for a fair chunk of the war and left her at a disadvantage until he broke it.

For a mother of everything, she doesn't really look like one.

Medb's charm should be at least guaranteed on males.
To females, it could not work at all or at least apply a debuff.
At least Medb still has her anti-male insta-gib niche tho.
I see Drake as better than dude.
Ehhhh
I mean, that's definitely an improvement, but I don't see how to justify it lore-wise.

Kill yourself, Tokiominigger.

If the flares are stronger than Alcides' arrows, wouldn't they completely destroy Gilgamesh's armor and kill him as well?

Follow up question.

Alcidies has A ranked STR right?
How the fuck did Gil with his B rank stop it? pulling out a gauntlet to slap it away shouldn't suddenly change the fact that he's physically a good deal stronger than you, shouldn't it have send him flying, or atleast make him reel from the impact? good armor or not he's still using his arms muscles to put up a resistance against it.

right here because fuck jewgle

It literally broke, the Vimana didn't work anymore. It wasn't destroyed completely like in the anime, but it broke like how a car can break after a crash even when the outside is not completely destroyed. Meanwhile Alcides hit several times and accomplished nothing.

Can we also have this as a costume? Please DW?

Also a good question.
Alcides' Arrows managed to completely destory a chunk of his armor.
If the flares where truely stronger why didn't they turn Gil into fried chicken or destroy his armor?

Get your skinny ass back to the worm pit.

It's magical armor

Personally I think working with Medb's current niche is fine. She's not meant to be the damage-dealing Rider. Giving her something like 2 hit invincibility on her charm would give her something that other 5* Riders don't have at the moment, actually. I would say 1 turn but that on a stun skill is the dumbest thing you could do
Going to 100% would be bittersweet when half of her NP buff was "hey now your charm will be 100% at level 10"
Though if DW wants to play the long game it could be 1-turn invincibility on Golden Rule and defense down on charm that could make her a good all-rounder.
Or maybe even some new weird gameplay mechanic like decrease target's critical defense (3 Turns)

My new is going to show, but do you get some quartz on your birthday ? I swear I remember reading about it at one point, but the bit of research I did jus now says the opposite.
Did someone just do that, go on the internet and tell lies ?

so what, Gils armor gives him better stats?
Sounds kinda believable actually.

More like it just magically absorbs the shock or something, I'd imagine that's probably a common thing in magical armors to keep the wearer from toppling over from every hard-hitting attack that connects.

You just get birthday lines from your myroom servant iirc.

The only thing you get are voice lines from your Servants

Oh, that would explain how he took a direct hit from saber in Stay night without moving an inch.

You don't.

No

I'm sorry but this deserves a smug red man.

I'd like to see Bronze-kun clear the Spartacus challenge.

Don't be. Please. Right now, I'm playing Melvin, and I prepared these references beforehand. I just remember Rider mentioning Gilgamesh was wounded a while ago, so I took the quote from the LN and saved it. Then all it took is a bit of baiting and I created a situation where I could use it.

This time around, my goal was to be hypocritical. I have, in past, dismissed Rider's assessment before, specifically when he claims Lancelot can't handle 32 GoB attacks at the same time. I called it bullshit, said it was just Rider's perspective and Lancelot can take on infinite amount. This time, as I remembered one of Rider's statements that were against Gilgamesh and in favor of Lancelot, I wanted to point that out and be hypocritical. I wasn't trying to impress. That's the opposite of my goal.

>Compare that with Diarmuid's little nick on Arturia with Gae Buidhe
Well, that is because it was cursed. His Spear has special power of creating un-healable wounds, something the flares didn't have.

so long old dog

I hate this new node, the drop number is still shit and I don't have any good assassins to kill Ozy